Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:13 pm
she explained with a soft frown.

Inigo loosed a slow, heavy exhale as he focused on his hands. "Sorry, it's just.. Usually it's fine to talk about, but when I went to visit, mom gave me a box of things from before I was adopted, so..." So it brought back painful memories, and the even more painful reminder that he'd long forgotten what his birth mother sounded like, had acted like, had behaved - he hadn't even known the fact he'd had grandparents.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:45 pm
Treestar pouted a little alongside a confused little frown, pulling quite a comical expression of distaste. He was 'small and cute' and he didn't particularly see anything all that great about it.
<>

"So it's... made an old wound very fresh suddenly." Tambrey offered without quite phrasing it as a question, but still softly. "'S nothing you need to explain and... You've had quite a time then, lately." The punch that had left the bruise, the words and actions of his father and now learning of the box; she was slightly taken aback by just how much force life had decided to put behind its latest blow at Inigo, but understatement always seemed a friendly refuge.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:20 am
Leilani definitely thought Treestar was small and cute, but she shrugged as best she could.

The grunt pursed his lips briefly before he sighed. "Yeah. Yeah, it has," he admitted, fidgeting with his hands slightly. But then he leaned forward over the table, one elbow resting on it while the hand attached to it ran through his hair, and he offered Tam a hesitant, rueful smile. "And I guess I have, yeah. It's fine though. Sorry to dump all of that on you, though, I just... It's nice to talk about things, I guess," he finished lamely as he pushed himself back up to a more proper sitting position, although he still slouched against the back of the chair a little.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:31 am
This was forcing Treestar to try and imagine why a pokémon would want such a thing? Did he like small cute things? Well... Sure, as long as they weren't him. Small, cute and, often, fuzzy usually seemed to mean a fun playmate so far in his experience. Not always, but usually.
<>

Tambrey returned his rueful smile with a warm one; she was still concerned but a smile at all was welcome.
"Don't worry about it." She offered, sitting up a little herself. "If it's helped, good. I don't mind listening; 's difficult to, y'know, just keep things to yourself all the time."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:14 am
The Meganium scrunched up her face thoughtfully again.

"Yeah, it's helped a lot," he said, the rueful smile persisting, "and yeah, it really can be sometimes, even though I do that a lot, actually.. But, anyway, thanks," Inigo said, his smile warming. He still felt pretty bad about the whole thing, and it was hard not to think about his mother what with the mementos his mom had given him, but talking to Tambrey really had helped. He could only hope the effects weren't temporary.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:43 am
Treestar nodded. He felt like he'd been small for ages but then he didn't have a great grasp on how time worked.
<> The Chikorita mused, then grinned. <> He really did, despite not having known what one was just a short time ago.

"Good and y're welcome, any time." Tambrey continued to return his smile and then, judging that, unless he wanted to talk about it more, the 'thanks' could close the conversation and he might have welcomed a change in subject, if he didn't mind her continuing to sit there.
She had found a book she was looking for and could read it here as well, but pointed to the book he'd discarded when she'd sat down, curiously.
"So. What are you reading?" Books were, she thought, almost always a welcome topic, though maybe that was just her.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:08 pm
Inigo smiled again, glancing down at the book he'd nearly forgotten about, so he reached over and pulled it up again, and the pair entered a discussion on flowers and the book he'd been reading before Treestar had run up to chat.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff