Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:21 pm
Her?! Jacques was clearly visibly displeased at this, but before he could make a copy of the woman, Sera had released the next pokemon - Mordecai, her Metang. The girl clearly knew even less about him though, as the pokemon hovered there, eagerly awaiting instructions. "I think he's psychic-something," she supplied uncertainly, not even bothering to try and remember the attacks - or say she didn't know those, either. She was starting to realize that was probably a thing she should know, but didn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:14 pm
"Oh dear" Ray sighed to herself, not nodded "You've got it half right." She said, walking over to the Metang, and leaning down to get a closer look at him. "These pokemon are Psychic and Steel." She raised a hand to rap sharply on his metal body. "See?"

Didn't even know her own pokemon's types, that was certainly going to be the first thing to change. "alright, who else?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:49 pm
Sera was growing more and more disconcerted with Ray's reactions to her pokemon and her very limited knowledge of them, and it was honestly starting to make her really uncomfortable. She didn't like admitting her ignorance of any subject, so having to admit it in regards to something she was suddenly realizing she should know by heart was just.. Not cool. At all. She didn't like this.

Regardless, she rummaged through her bag to pull out Luna's luxury ball and released her. "She's a fire-type, but I don't train her." More like she didn't really have any interest in training, and it was obvious right from the start.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:51 pm
Ray let out a whistle at the sight of Luna, that was easily the most visually beautiful Rapidash she had ever seen. Though she tilted her head when Sera introduced her, and mentioned that Luna wasn't one she trained.

"You don't train her? is there a reason for that?"  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:36 pm
"She doesn't want to, I don't think," Sera hazarded a guess, glancing to the Rapidash who snorted, her ears flicking back as she stood tall. No, she did not have any desire to train. "I mostly just ride her around, not train her." She'd given up attempting to train the fire-type pretty soon after getting her, actually.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:13 pm
"Alright." Ray would have to get to know the pokemon better to really understand, as well as the kind of relationship that she had with her trainer. an untrained pokemon in the party was a liability, no matter if it had its uses or not.
But for now Ray was just going to see what she had to work with, and go from there,
"Okay, do you have any other ones?"
Ray knew she did, she had at least an umbreon, she wondered if that was next, or if she had more.  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 pm
"Yeah, I do," Sera replied, although she didn't move to take anymore pokeballs from her bag. Instead, she said, "Giselle?"

The Mismagius faded into view immediately when her mistress called her, offering her a soft "Misss" in response.

"Ghost-type," the brunette replied, then added, "I have a Zubat and a Banette at home."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:50 pm
The ghost was out, Ray noticed with a broad smile to the pokemon, not something that was terribly unusual, and it was oddly, clever of Sera to think about.
So far each one of the girl's pokemon were very uniquely colored, so much so that they didn't even have any resembling colors from their species... that was odd to her..

It seemed to be everything, though Ray arched an eyebrow. "And what about that Umbreon I saw you with before?"  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:57 pm
Without even realizing they were doing it, all of her pokemon couldn't help but glance at their trainer with some trepidation - all of them save Luna, who she'd gotten after Anastasia had been stolen. The Rapidash only looked very vaguely curious, but was startled when Sera immediately tensed and snapped, "That's none of your business!" She didn't know how else to respond to the sudden, sharp reminder of her precious Umbreon's theft. It still hurt her deeply, despite how many months had passed since then.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:02 pm
Ray's eyebrow arched at being snapped at, though she learned forward where she stood, her eyes not moving from Seraphine.
"something bad?"
Perhaps this was what she was talking about when she said she knew how dangers it was.
This could be why she's training now? The real reason.
Clearly the girl was upset, and was touchy on the subject, it didn't take much to figure that out.  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:04 pm
Sera was clearly annoyed when Ray not only didn't drop the subject like she had fully expected (or at least wanted really badly), but she was pressing it further, probably in an effort to find out what happened. "I said it's none of your business."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:14 pm
When Sera continue to to bristle and decline an answer.
"Uh, actually I beg to differ. Pokemon is my business, and if something happened to one of yours then it might change the curriculum that i need to highlight for you. Now what happened?"  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:17 pm
It was only pissing her off even more the more Ray continued to try and pry it out of her, and for whatever reason, Sera was too stubborn to give her a response. Rather than continue to verbally deny it, the brunette crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes a bit. No.

She wasn't even sure what the point of denying and withholding it so viciously was, but she assumed it was just because she didn't like Ray at all. She didn't need to know how terribly she had ashamed and embarrassed herself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:04 pm
"I can't tell if this is just you wanting to hold some kind of bad feeling inside of you, or some guilt that you don't want to bring out, or hell maybe you're embarrassed. But if you don't want it to happen again, then you're going to tell me what happened."
Rayan explained, crossing her arms over her chest, still remaining mostly nonchalant about it, but her expression didn't look impressed with the little attitude.  

League Trainer Rosie

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:11 pm
Sera turned her back on the taller woman with a huff, her arms still folded across her chest and stubbornly trying to avoid it, but thus far Ray had proved herself just as stubborn as the brunette. The girl could only assume her quasi-trainer would continue pushing her until she found out, so finally, finally she replied tersely, "She was stolen. Last year."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff