Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Hidden Behind A Mask [Blood] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:49 pm
User Image

EldritchBlaze

Theme

Current Expirament: Stand 667

"The righteous will always feel pain...."

Eldritch did notice the hundreds of spikes and jumped out of the way of the many of the projectiles. He tossed the orb at her once he was clear. This girl had undergone some training as yesterday she wasn't even a threat but she had a bit to go before she could match up against his skill. He began to plan the next course of attack as he looked at the car he landed on. He buried his hand onto it and began to pick it up with slight struggle before he tossed it at her with full force and intent to kill.

".....and the wicked shall always taste death but with it...they are born anew.."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image

User Image

❝Although I hide behind a mask to protect you...

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid saw him jump out of the way of many of the projectiles she threw at him. However seeing the orb she flew away from the scene to get away from it knowing that it would kill her before she saw him toss the car at her. This was getting ridiculous as she froze him where he stood so she could get him to stay still without doing anything.

Night Angel

O O C:

You don't know how much I want to shatter the walls to tell you the truth.❞

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image

EldritchBlaze

Theme

Eldritch suddenly felt an overwhelming chill overtake him though he was able to save himself with the use of his flame. He jumped back and then propelled the flame from his feet and rushed at her before striking with his blade. He was glaring "You are such a nuisance." his voice was very refined and so were his movements. He was obviously an older gentleman. If she dodged the strike he would bring himself to a halt behind her and try to strike at her back before going for a strong kick to her jaw. There was no time to spare for even the girl as he knew he had to eliminate the nuisance before he ruined all of his plans. The area around them was already decimated and now with the addition of multiple green fires and mysterious icy spots, the police would have a hell of a report. This was only one side effect of his experiments and madness and there would be many more until this city was reduced to nothing.

What would make a man do this? No one really knows...not even the men themselves but this one had no regret. This man did not even know himself. He was the same man, and yet a different creature all together.

".....and the wicked shall always taste death but with it...they are born anew.."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

"Your using innocents for your experiments. Even if you kill me I will come back to make sure you won't do this," she told him. Creating a wall of ice to stop his assault but he went behind her to send her flying into another building. It hurt a lot but having this man terrorizing the town she wasn't going to let him. She stood up as she flew at him to punch him as she was scrapped on her body. She was going to land a hit on him if she could

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image

EldritchBlaze

Theme

Eldritch dodged her simple attack and gathered fire in his hand before he lashed it out at her. It would wrap around her neck and burn her before he would smash her into the ground. She had improved but she still needed a lot more training.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid had gotten hurt from the flames hurting her throat causing her to hit the ground because of him. She groaned as she got up feeling the pain of the fire burning her skin.

Night Angel

O O C:

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image

EldritchBlaze

Theme

Eldritch picked up another car and sent it flying towards her. This girl was a failure as a hero...hardly able to help him. If she managed to survive this he'd have to finish her with his blade.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:02 pm
(I kinda feel like I'm the only one taking hits...)  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:28 pm
[[You are and I apologize though I'm kinda doing that to drive her into trying to find someone to train her as she is still a newbie an easier way for them to meet outside of the battle field. ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:40 pm
asbloodrunscold
[[You are and I apologize though I'm kinda doing that to drive her into trying to find someone to train her as she is still a newbie an easier way for them to meet outside of the battle field. ]]

[Okay. Can you tell me next time so I'm more likely to do the idea. I don't mean to be butt I was just saying how I felt. >.<]  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid saw the car as she quickly moved out of the way. She knew she wasn't going to survive this seeing how much of a master he was at his fighting style. She was using all her strength to send some attack at him to give her something to ward him off.

Night Angel

O O C:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image

EldritchBlaze

Theme

Eldritch prepared another ball "Now...time to.....to..." he suddenly grabbed his head and began to yell in pain "N-Not now!" he lookced up "Your lucky..." he ran off holding his head and vanished around a corner. He ran back to his tower and turned back into the kind CEO he pretended to be and passed out.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:06 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid looked at him seeing him running like something was happening to him. Coming back to the ground she groaned in pain before changing back into herself as she went to go home. She had been through so much pain and she needed to pass out. Once to her home she went to her bed to lay down as she felt everything from the attack knowing she needed someone to help her get stronger and better at fighting.

Night Angel

O O C:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:25 pm
User Image

MaximilianBridge

Theme

"Hard to tell who anyone is anymore...."

The next morning the city was reeling from the attacks the other day. Maximilian was already working to repair the damage Eldritch caused. A news crew came over to him and began to ask him questions about the two beings who caused this chaos but he spoke of Night Angel like she was a hero. The whole thing was tiresome as he and his company set about repairing the damage. At the end of it all he sent out an invitation to the super heroine to seek him out for training though it wasn't by name as it was apparent that she needed some. Hours later he went back to his company building to wait for her to show...if she would.

".....For all you know I'm here to help you.."

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:50 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image

User Image

ѦsϮɾɩʠζʊsȼɩnɩɑ

Astrid woke up in pain from her bed as she heard the tv telling the news. She sat up in pain while groaning before seeing how she had an invitation. Now up she got herself to go out so she could go to him for training. She went outside to go meet the man at the company building before she looked around. She rubbed her neck still feeling the pain from the first day. "I need to train better," she whispered to herself.

Night Angel

O O C:

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out