Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:01 pm
Kodo fashion, League fashion were both something that Rosie understood, She was quite adept at it, even though she chose primarily out of the pink shades.
But Grand Ile fashion! This was a whole new territory, and Rosie was loving it!

The moment they hit the store with the clothes, the Girls broke off from Yuri, letting him go to the men's clothing, while Sera and her went to the womens.
It took Rosie a while to understand a lot of it, but from what she's seen of the people she knew from Grand Ile, it was easier to get the hang of it.
That and having Seraphine there to brainstorm with.

"What do you think of this?" Rosie asked, stepping out from behind the dressing curtain,
Pink of course was the primary color, but subtle gold and white designed shaped the outfit in the typical grand Ile elegance.
She noticed that the trick seemed to be in the layers, as well as the hard shape of the shirts, or the skirts.
Rosie favored the skirt today, form fitting so that it lay the shapes of the pieces down her body.
Though odiously more elegant then her normal clothes.

Rosie looked for Sera, twirling daintily once she spotted her friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:34 pm
Sera had always had a great sense of fashion, but she was out of her element with this. It was a little weird with all the layers and how some of the pieces were disjointed or had random slits in some areas, like coats and the like, but after a bit she started getting used to it a little. Still thought it was weird though.

"I think it looks good," she replied once she stepped out as well, smoothing down the skirt of her dress and adjusting the leggings underneath. "Well, I think - I'm still not used to the fashion here." Well, they'd only been there for half a day, so she supposed that was to be expected. She spun in a circle as well for Rosie and asked, "How about this?" It had white in it too, as well as black, and a green that complimented her eyes, she thought. Still weird though.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 pm
Rosie smiled when Sera came out with the outfit "Ohhhhh cute~". Rosie loved the colors, but at the girl's uncertainly over her own outfit, Rosie paused, looking it over thoughtfully, to identify an alternate solution.

"What about... something like this?" Rosie asked, walking over to one of the other shirts, matching the color and showing it to Sera. "Do you think you would like this more?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:59 pm
The brunette frowned again. "It's not that I don't like it," she said, hesitating as she glanced down at her own outfit again. "It's just that it's so weird. I'm not used to this style." Not at all.

Sera jumped slightly when Giselle abruptly appeared next to her with an ecstatic, "Mismagius!"

"Giselle!" The girl said, eyebrows raised, then frowned. "What are you--?"

But the ghost-type proudly held out a folded note in one of her tendrils, beaming at her quick success. Sera took it slowly. "Is this from Luke?" Giselle nodded, and Sera quickly opened it and held it so Rosie could read it too.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:06 pm
"ohh," Rosie nodded "Yeah it is. But it really does look beautiful."

Rosie's eyebrows also arched in surprise when the white and pink ghost type suddenly appeared next to Sera.
Sera was in the middle of asking the question that Rosie was thinking when Sera was handed something.

"From Luke?" Rosie quickly put back the shirt she had been holding, hurrying over to Seraphine to see what the note said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:12 pm
The note was short and simple, and only said a few words:

I'll try talking to my father. Come again tomorrow.

Sera frowned at it briefly, then brightened as she turned to Rosie. "So we might get to see him tomorrow!"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:19 pm
A smile lit up Rosie's face, It wasn't much but it was something! For the first time in a week.

"Oh Giselle you amazing pokemon!" Rosie burst out, turning toward the pokemon and holding her arms out to hug her. "You found him! thank you thank you!"

She spun back to Sera. "we might get to see him!" she repeated what Sera had said, clearly very hopeful.

the blond suddenly perked up, turning back to Giselle. "Giselle, do you think you could take back a small note for us?" she asked, clasping her hands together. "I know its a long way, but it would mean a lot!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:21 pm
Though Giselle wasn't used to hugs, she remained tangible in order for Rosie to hug her. The question made her pause briefly before she nodded her head eagerly. "Mis!"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:35 pm
When the pokemon agreed Rosie smiled, hurrying over into the changing aria to grab her bag, pulling out a pen to use and a small piece of paper.

We'll be there, aiming for sometime afternoon.
we hope to see you. <3

She signed her name at the bottom, handing it for Sera to sign as well before she pushed to her feet, rubbing her hands over the back of her neck. "Thank you Giselle"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:37 pm
After Sera had signed it as well and the note was folded and handed to her, Giselle took it eagerly, and before she had even finished turning away she'd faded out of view, obviously to go deliver it as quickly as she was able.

Sera seemed in a brighter mood as well. "See? Everything's fine! We'll get to see him tomorrow, no problem." She obviously didn't seem to think there would be any other way this could go than well.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 pm
Neither did Rosie apparently as she bounced excitedly where she stood a few times making an excited giggle and then tossed her arms around Seraphine again.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:44 pm
Seraphine didn't expect the hug, but it made her smile regardless as she hugged her friend again. "C'mon! Let's finish shopping," she suggested with a smile.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:50 pm
They had had a very successful shopping event. That probably lasted a little longer then Yuri's had.
Rosie, with Sera had taken to a cafe shop just a couple of shops down from the store they had been in, now blending in much better with the natives to Grand Ile.

They expected to meet Yuri there once he had finished some other errands.
Feeling in better spirits, and enjoying the time spent with her best friend, as well as the teas that Grand Ile had to offer.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 pm
They would be blending in a lot better were it not for the black Metang carrying several shopping bags in his arms, following the pair around and hovering nearby when they stopped.

"So what do you think so far?" Sera asked as she gestured vaguely to the city with one hand, the other raising her drink with her other hand to sample the tea from the shop they'd stopped at. Mm, not bad, though she still wasn't one for tea.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 pm
"Its beautiful." She replied, glancing around as her gaze followed Seraphine's gesture. "So different from Kodo, but I really love it here, even if it does make me feel out of place."

Rosie had let several of her Pokemon out, Vahy'n sat next to her, while Kiss Kiss sat in a chair, her full attention on the cup of Tea she had been given.
Pop, sitting in another seat further away from the group looked disinterested, one arm draped over the back of the chair, her paw supporting her chin up as she stared absently off into the city, her other arm draped over her crossed legs, her barely touched tea sitting on the table in front of her.

"I've always heard about this place, from school and travel channels on TV. but its nothing like actually being here." She smiled "a lot of our friends are from here."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff