[FIN] Too Sweet to Swallow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:11 pm
"I'll take that as a compliment," he snickered at her mention of him being a damsel in distress. "But you do admit to being lonely. Maybe it's a good thing your parents weren't all that protective of you after all. At least that way you could meet people and look where you are now! A social butterfly." He smiled fondly. "Just...please don't start calling yourself 'Butterfly'."

Akira chuckled lightly at her mention of the birds. "Yes, I suppose they are, somewhat...it kind of seems to go along with the air-headed thing. I don't want to make you biased against a girl you hardly know, though. Perhaps you should get to know her better yourself. It might just be my particular experiences with her that left me with a bad impression of her."

When she leaned in close, Akira froze, but did not back away. "Volunteering to bite? What do you take me for, an animal?" He grinned as she finished her ice cream and leaned forward himself as if to check to make certain she was done. "Are you sure?" Akira, asked, his proximity closer than was probably appropriate. His gaze fell to her mouth. "There isn't some left in there somewhere...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:38 pm
Rather than think about the lonely comment again, she laughed at the mention of being a social butterfly - and using it as a nickname. "Augh, I would never." She had been partially tempted to add 'I'd rather shoot myself first' or some similar commonly used phrase to express such impossibilities, but after the recent violent happenings Luke was involved in, she refrained.

"I've seen her a few times, but we haven't exactly hung out a lot," she said with an indifferent shrug. "She seems okay so far though, if a little dumb, but.." Another shrug.

"Oh please," she said with a devious grin as he leaned in very close, and she neither backed away nor leaned toward him. "Don't tell me you've never done that before..? ...am I sure?" She repeated his question and finally matched his movements by leaning towards him again, her face barely inches from his. Her pale eyes flicked briefly to his lips before locking onto his eyes again, noting his contacts. The close proximity probably made it a lot easier for him to detect the perfume she was wearing, as well the fact she also wore contacts. "I think that," her tones were dangerously quiet as she spoke, then added with a coquettish smile, her face still a mere couple of inches from his, "I'm quite sure."

That said, she reached a hand up to pat him on the cheek before withdrawing with a mischievous grin, slipped out of her seat and stood. "Ready to go?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:42 pm
Akira nodded once on the topic of Dove. "I imagine she has good intentions...but as they say, the road to hell is paved with them."

"Alright, I won't tell," he said with a sneer. He hesitated when she leaned toward him yet again, shocked by their closeness as if realizing it for the first time. The scent of her perfume was intoxicating, but not strong enough to make him sneeze, and there was something curious about her eyes...contacts. Just like his. How funny.

And just like that, the moment was gone. The young man's face burned like a frying pan on a hot stove. Even his complexion matched that of a raw sunburn. It was several moments before he found his voice again, his throat was so dry. "Y-yeah," he told her, clearing his throat once. "Ahem. Um, yes, sorry. Just got side-tracked." Akira went to the door and held it open for the young lady, watching her in wonder. She sure did like to tease.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:47 am
"Mm, that was fun," she said brightly as she followed him to the door, not missing the chance to meet his gaze and direct a fleeting, devilish smile at him as she passed by. Well, so much for needing to make sure he didn't order another float or anything - that way of prevention was much, much more fun. She made a mental note to remember that. Once out onto the sidewalk, she paused to half-turn so she could smile at him and say, "We should do it again sometime." While her words were innocent, her tone was not.

She left it entirely up to his interpretation just what 'that' and 'it' were that she enjoyed and wouldn't mind doing again.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:16 am
"...If you really want to," Akira answered mildly, his smile meek. The enormity of what he'd almost just tried to do was still making his head spin. He had half an impulse to go back in there and drown himself in ice cream. At the very least it would have cooled his burning body. He'd barely met the girl! Surely it was the ice cream that had allowed him to go so far without thinking.

"But whatever the case, thank you for coming today. I really...enjoyed our time together." He gave her another sheepish grin. "Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home, at the very least? Your mother might prefer it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:08 pm
"Of course I do," she countered with a light laugh and a coy smile. "Why wouldn't I want to?" Honestly, why wouldn't she? He was quite fun to hang out with. "I enjoyed it too, thank you," the brunette stated brightly, then shook her head. "No, I can walk myself home - I can take care of myself." That said as she stuck her tongue out at him briefly, retracted it with a smile, and offered him a small wave. "I'll see you later, Akira."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out