Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
(ORP) Recruiting a newbie to the ranks. (Now open to all!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:03 pm
Believe it or not finding a form to recuite a newcomer was not a easy thing to find. Even more since Ivan was nervous about having to answer questions about why he was needing a form. Luckily he found a unlocked cabinet that said it held recuiting forms. Fishing through the cabinet he finds a folder full of them and grabs a form. Closing the door quietly he heads off back to the room.

User ImageMuraco sat on the bed licking his wounds watching the two new comers. ("What's wrong with your trainer? He looks uneasy.") The cream eevee asks to the Pichu calmly. The little pup didn't quite understand the sitation, even though he had lured them here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:19 pm
("He's a small-time thief trapped in a headquarters filled with big-time thieves..."), Leiji explained, hopping onto the bed. ("He thinks he's gonna get beat to death by Team Rocket members and he can't really escape because your trainer knows he's here.")

Ezra sighed and plopped back on the bed. "Well, if they're gonna kill me, they're gonna have to come in here where I can find them one at a time with my fists. Can't have a pokemon battle in this small room."  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image ("Ivan's not going to let a harmless person get hurt while he is around. So maybe I should try and calm him down. Fluffy always works to calm down people. Least Ivan tells me that when he is upset.") Puffing up his fur the little eevee trots across the bed towards the human with blue hair. Brushing up against the human he chirps lightly.

The walk down the hallways seemed much longer and even more nerve wrecking on the way back to the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:37 pm
Ezra let the little Eevee tear his attention away from his thoughts for a while and smiled as he pet the little pup. "You're a beautiful white eevee. Such odd colors."  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:54 pm
User ImageChirping happily little Muraco let the other human pet him and paise him. "Eevee! Eev eevee eevee." ("Ooooh! Itchy spot! Itch!") Where Ezra was petting was super itchy and the little canine wiggled wanting it to be scratched.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:23 pm
Ezra continued his petting, not realizing what the little pup wanted and Leiji couldn't stand watch the eevee suffer.

The little mouse walked over and started scratching Muraco's itchy spot.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:09 pm
User ImageWith his itch problem now gone Muraco licked Leiji's cheek carefully as thanks before perking his ears hearing the door handle shift. ("I think Ivan is back.")

Pushing open the door to his room Ivan walks in closing the door behind him. "Well good to see your still here. Muraco been keeping you busy petting him?" Ivan chuckles seeing how happy and poofy the said eevee looked. Walking over to the bed he set down the file. "Here you go. Just fill this out and then I will take to a commander...or actually I...don't know where it goes....I'll figure it out."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:26 pm
"What's in this for you?" Ezra questioned, genuinely surprised someone would go out of their way to help him. "I mean, do you get some kind of reward for recruiting people?"  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:04 am
Sitting down on the other side of the bed Ivan shakes his head. "I don't think I get anything for recruiting someone, but really I don't want anything either. I'm actually kind of happy just to help. I mean I'd not see anyone get hurt or killed." Pulling the band out of his hair he quickly goes about fixing it so it would hold tigher.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 pm
"Alright, I don't really know why but I feel like I can trust you..." Ezra muttered and he pulled the forms closer to him so he could fill them out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:31 pm
Sitting back Ivan just watches the other fill out the papers. He remembered from when he filled them out there was a part that asked for a refer number. He didn't have one when he filled it out, but maybe he could be helpful for Ezra.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:26 pm
Ezra continued filling out the paperwork and when it asked if he was referred, he smirked. "So, what is your name because it wants to know if someone referred me."  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:34 pm
"Hmm? Oh my name is Ivan, Codename Niko. ID number #4170-0266-8512." Sitting there petting the cream colored eevee the brown haired rocket didn't even seem to stutter as he replied out what all the form was asking for from him. Legs crossed at the ankle he looked pretty relaxed on the bed. 'I fail as a rocket.....I'm still here in the trainiee dorms cause I'm too afraid to go on raids and stuff.' Returning back to his thoughts he closes his eyes and sighs.

User Image Muraco just chirps and rests in his owner's lap watching the blue haired human and the pichu.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:56 pm
"That's a lot to keep track of..." Ezra muttered, trying to put it all on the form as Ivan blurted it out. "Hope I don't have to memorize all that crap if I get accepted." he admitted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leiji started exploring the room out of curiosity and started digging his way behind Ivan's pillows. The little mouse eventually pulled out a raggedy looking doll.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:43 pm
"Its not that much to keep track of." Ivan mutters sliding off the bed. "I need to go to the bathroom, so yeah I'll be right back." As he got up a ball on his belt got knocked off without his noticing rolled under the bed and opened itself.

User ImageMuraco chirps not enjoying his rude awakening nor Ivan's deciding to move. Glancing around with a yawn he notes what the Pichu found. ("...Hey....That's my chew toy.")

User Image As the light dims out of the ball had come a grey colored little Pichu. Opening bright red eyes he looks around seeing only the darkness of the under bed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff