Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Crayola's 1x1 Rp Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:04 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

" So what if my heart turns to ice like the element I am connected to? Not like there is anyone who would really care if I am alone. Fire may be excitement and fun but it can also be destructive and dangerous, burning most things in its path leaveing ashes and dust." She replyed looking at him. " There is good and bad to everything... It just mearly depends on your view point of the situation and what side you are on. Though if you are on no side you can see both sides for both good and bad." Sonya shruged. " Live and let live. Or you can Live and let die.... though personaly I chose the first option."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:12 pm
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex sighed ad looked off into the distance, running his hand through his hair. "Suppose that's true. Ah well, I tried. Flattery has failed me it seems. I better get going, don't want to detroy anything else. Guess that means I'd be too destructive for a pet as well." He handed her the leash, commanding the lab to sit and listen to her before turning and walking off without another word.  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:23 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

" He shure has a strange was of trying to get girls... creep them out about their coffees, threaten to hunt them down, then act like the first two things never happened and have a conversation? Really wonder how well it works...." She mumbled when he was out of hearing range. " Alright lets finish this walk! Hopefuly without any detours into the street..." She said glanceing at the lab abit worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:35 pm
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex wandered back to the park and groaned, sitting underneath a tree. He had no idea what he was doing or thinking. She was just some girl. He didn't know her name or anything about her. She probably hated him and never gave him a second thought. He had no idea what he had been trying to pull or what he thought would happe. He was frustrated at himself and her for whatever reasons he could think of. He leaned back agaisnt the tree and shut his eyes, trying to block her out  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:46 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya finished the walk with the dogs and brought them back to the pet store. After makeing shure they had fresh water and food she went to play with the cats. Makeing shure they also got some fourm of exersize by chaseing a little red dot around the room. When she was done with the fun she thanked the owner of the store and left saying she would be back the next time she had off of work. Looking at the sky trying to decide how late it was, her stumach decided it was time for food with a growl. "To lazy to cook soo... wonder around town time!" She said in a sing song tone and began walking. ' Wonder if I will run into the fire person again....'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:15 am
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex woke up, realizing he had fallen asleep. It was darker out and his stomach growled. "Hmm... Time to wander I suppose." He stood, dusting off his vest and pants then straightened up his tie. He stretched and made his way back into town.  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:48 am
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya tryed to think of something that sounded like a good idea for lunch... or was it supper. " Ugh... I need to buy a watch.... and I need to actualy care what time it is." She sighed and spotted a strange looking pizza place. "....Adventure!" She said to herself and walked in decideing to give the place a try. Worse case, she didnt like the food and wouldnt come back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:21 pm
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex sighed as he wandered, eventually coming to a pizza place he came to often. As he walked in, he noticed the ice elemental. He straightened but ignored her, instead focusing on the waitress who suddenly came up to him, clinging to his arm. "Alex, darling, you never visit me often enough," She cooed, "I miss you." Alex chuckled, kissing her forehead. "I apologize, my dear, I planned to this morning but someone stole my attention." He chuckled.  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:39 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya heard a voice that sounded familiar but shook her head. Most of the time she thinks that its always a stranger. She fallowed a waiter who took her to a place to sit. She picked up a menu looking threw it and was quite confused. "How on earth.... who sereously puts potato on... breakfast pizza? Yep... really strange pizza place." She mumbled trying to find a some what normal sounding pizza.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:56 pm
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

Alex looked over, hearing what she had said, keeping his arm around the waitress's waist he walked over to her. "There are more normal pizzas towards the back section." he stated, smirking cockily at her.  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:08 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya looked up at him and noticed the waitress. She caught his grin and simply smiled back. "Did you tell your girlfriend about the lovely chocolate lab at the pet store. You two should totaly adopt it! He needs a nice home and you two seem like a nice couple." ' there maybe she will talk you into a dog... '  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:41 pm
QuietNinja96
User Image
~*Alex*~

The waitress suddenly doubled over, laughing hysterically and gripping on to the table by them for support."Oh my god! Girlfriend? Couple?!"Alex glared at her. "Under other circumstances, I'd be offended." He growled. He turned back to Sonya, pointing at the girl."Moron over there is my little sister, Lila."Lila perked up and smiled politely, "Nice to meet you." She turned to Alex. "I told you a dog would be good for you. You're so sad and lonely in that house by yourself. Did you find one you liked? You're always good with animals."Alex sighed, hanging his head. "Ganged up on by girls now... My rep is failing... I'm gonna go order up front..." He muttered, turning away and moving to the line up front and away from the girls.Lila watched him go and slid into the seat across from Sonya, smiling apologetically. "I'm sorry about him, he's a bit awkward."  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:54 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya didn't show how embarrassed she was for the mistake. When the fire persons was gone she looked at Lila with a apologetic smile. "Sorry about the.... well dateing comment." She blushed feeling really stupid about it. "And yes... verry awkward....and creepy how I keep on running into him... third time today." She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:01 pm
QuietNinja96

Lila smiled. "No worried, people make that mistake a lot. But maybe you seeing him isn't a coincidence. Maybe you two are meant to meet and be in each other's lives." She shrugged, looking towards his direction. "He's really not a bad guy... He was isolated for most of his life... He doesn't really have friends or goes out very much... Just locks himself away in his house all alone. He isn't used to being around people outside of work and here..."  

Crayola4TheColorBlind

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:21 pm
Crayola4TheColorBlind

User Image
~{ Sonya }~

Sonya frowned abit. "I don't really believe in the whole fate and destiny thing where everything has a reason..." she sighed. "As for the getting along with people.... animals help. Trust me... you get him a parrot that will not stop talking and he will leave the house just for peace and quiet." She giggled.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff