Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:49 pm
"Oh yes~ and Pastin." She looked aorund, "uhh, if you see out there... hold on."

Rosie cupped her hands over her mouth, and with a surprising volume, coming from such a small girl she yelled across the field "HEY EVERYONE!"

Heads poked up all around, and before too long, a small group of Pokemon had gathered.
Rosie greeted each of them, then looked over to Dove. "This is Grealhorn." she said, patting the Sawsbuck. "Over here we have, Pop~ she's the newest member of my team"
The Lopunny didn't seem to even be paying attention, her arms crossed, her head turned away from the humans.
"And this, is Perdy~"

The Pidgeot lifted a wing, his eyes sparkling happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:06 pm
Dove watched as the other pokemon approached them, then looked to each as Rosie introduced them, a smile on her face--

Until her gaze fell to Pop.

Immediately, she took a step back, her eyes a little wider and focused on the Lopunny. She shook it off quickly, and instead turned her gaze to Perdy, laughing almost nervously and waving a small wave to the bird.

Sparky followed close behind his trainer, eyes falling to each pokemon, then moving back to his trainer when she stepped back. Lovey, sensing the girl's quiet distress moved to paw at her knee, then snuggled into her arms as she was lifted.

"They're great, Rosie. Really!"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:01 pm
Rosie had been turned toward her pokemon, searching to see if that was everyone that she had out at the time, Dove's reaction going unnoticed, except for Kiss Kiss, who arched her eyebrow. "Rai?"

Pop. remained uninterested, not having the first clue that she was the source of great fear toward someone.

"Uhhh. Thats everyone that I have with me right now, but I have four others too." Rosie explained, turning to look over at Dove.
Seeing her stepping back Rosie tilted her head, looking puzzled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:43 pm
Dove again laughed nervously, but stood her ground now, petting Lovey's ears. "They're really great, Rosie. What are your other--"

Off in the distance behind the girl's team, a flash of fire appeared, grabbing the girl's eye. She watched as it slowed, then tipped her head, setting aside the rabbit's presence in favor of a better-- less embarrassing-- topic. "Is that one of yours too?" she asked, pointing it out.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:24 pm
The concerned look on her face turned when Dove pointed something out, not sure who she was indicating, until she saw the glow as well.
"Oh... uh no, Nope thats not one of mine, It might be wild..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:51 pm
Dove's eyes continued to follow the trail of flame, even as its source slowed and eventually stopped, not having noticed the group so close by. A spark of an idea crossed her expression, then faded as her brow furrowed. "If it's wild... Do you think I could catch it...?"

She tried her best to keep the hope from her voice.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:02 am
Holding her hand up over her eyes, shielding the sun enough so she could get a better look at what it is.
"Thaat Looks like a Ponyta." Rosie noted with excitement. "They come down here from the deserts sometimes to eat, so I think that there is a good chance it is~"
Rosie spun around where she stood, smiling "Have you ever been interested in owning a Ponyta?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:05 am
She laughed, watching Rosie spin, then turning her eyes back to the fire-type. "Are you kidding? What little girl never wanted a ponyta? They're super useful, right? And they're so pretty...I'd love to have one now, as part of my team."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:45 am
"They can be~" She smiled, tilting her head back to look up at Pastin who blinked down at her, before giving her an apprehensive look.

"Alright, well, Go ahead and give it a try, go challenge it, and when you bring its strength down a little try and throwing one of your balls."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:00 pm
"Sparky, let's go. Looks like you actually get to use those moves of yours again," she told him fondly, blinking in surprise when he moved ahead of her craning his neck to look at the target in question. With a sigh, then a somewhat arrogant smirk, he looked back to his mistress, awaiting her command, and when she gave it, he was off.

Dove followed behind the typhlosion, waiting until they were in range for him to make his first move. The wild ponyta lifted its head and froze as they drew closer, staring them down until--

"Alright Sparky, go!"

In an instant, the Typhlosion had barreled into the wild pokemon's side, knocking it off it's feet.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:25 pm
Rosie arched her eyebrows as the Typhosion just out right tackled the Ponyta onto the ground.
She stood with her team around her, watching on in surprised silence.

"Uh," she started, smiling a little and looking over at Dove. "So... I'm sorry, but maybe I should have explained a little more on how to challenge a pokemon first."
She sounded apologetic toward the other women. "It wasn't in any reading you did was it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:06 pm
Her face red as Sparky moved to keep the ponyta contained, she turned to Rosie, shaking her head. "No, and I'm not sure Sparky remembers how to do this..." she sighed, resignedly.

The Ponyta scrambled to right itself, and looked as though it were about to dart off when it's attention was caught by the little eevee as she yipped, making her way closer to him.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:14 pm
"Oh... well maybe that's the problem then, you see its the trainers job-"
She cut herself off though, as Lovey made her way over to the Battle.
"Ah, wait hold on Dove. Call Lovey back." She said with slight urgency."You can't have your pokemon gang up on another pokemon,"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:30 pm
With no hesitation, though at a calm pace, Dove returned Lovey to her pokeball. Though she had been largely unaware of Lovey's involvement, she agreed silently-- it wasn't fair in the slightest, and Sparky had already done enough as it was in the way of blunders.

Feeling like an idiot, she watched as Sparky stilled before the wild fire-type, staring it down as it watched him warily.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:19 pm
Rosie let out a light sigh, then stepped forward smiling and holding her hands up.
"Alright, alright, Why don't we start over, from the beginning,and I can help you if you like."

Rosie looked over at the Ponyta, and smiled sweetly "We're really sorry sweety, Its their first time."

Rosie walked over to Dove, "When you challenge a pokemon, you have to make sure they accept the challenge before you attack it. this way its a consented battle, and if you win, they will be willing to work with you better. Plus its just playing fare. Wild pokemon are usually up for a battle though, so its pretty easy~"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff