Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:33 pm
Another confused frown, which was better than being upset or angry about things. "How did you derail it?" Back to not making a whole lot of sense.

And still being nosy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:38 pm
His hand moved to rub uncomfortably at his neck, "Well the things that happened were because of me, so the more she denied that, the more I insisted it was my fault, I guess, and I started to kind of panic, and I didn't really know what I was saying."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:49 pm
Though she was immediately tempted to agree with Dove's denial that it had been Luke's fault, she refrained, kind of figuring it would spiral into a similar end as his conversation with the girl. Hell, he was already looking uncomfortable. "Well," she ceded at length, "at least she tried to help you feel better, I guess.."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:12 pm
"I… kind of wish she hadn't," he said, his volume low. It made him feel awful and ungrateful to admit, but the conversation had not only returned him to his worst thoughts but apparently also further damaged whatever relationship existed between her and Yuri.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 pm
Okay, now this was even more confusing. "Why?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:42 pm
"I mean by the time Yuri stepped in I was asking her to kill me," he said, incredulous of his own words. "And then she was upset and Yuri was angry and it was just… bad. For everyone."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:45 pm
Seraphine opened her mouth to ask an incredulous 'again?!' but thankfully refrained and closed her mouth. Instead, she scratched an itch on the side of her nose and frowned. Yuri was there too - or came in at the end - and stopped the apparently terrible apology that turned into... she didn't even know. "What did she say for you to start saying stuff like that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:57 pm
"I don't know," he replied, thinking through the conversation. "I guess… I was getting frustrated? She said she was sorry about everything, but I was so frustrated that I couldn't understand why she was apologizing, and I guess I was feeling bad because she kept acting worried and trying to help and I just… didn't want it. I'm sick of feeling like that." He breathed out a long sigh. "So when she said she'd do whatever would help me…"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:01 am
"Mm..." She pursed her lips and frowned down at the ground, idly moving a heeled shoe over the blades of grass. It was still pretty confusing, and his explanations weren't really telling her much of why it had gone so wrong... When she and Rosie had talked to him the past few times, everything had been fine - relatively speaking, of course - so she was having a hard time imagining just what Dove had to say to have gotten such a negative response. "I... I guess that makes sense..." The frown deepened and her brow knitted more as she suddenly shook her head and redacted her statement, "Actually no it doesn't. So she... And you didn't...." She apologized, but for whatever reason her apology had induced him to adamantly deny it to the point of asking her to kill him? How was that supposed to make any sense at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:56 am
He pushed a hand through his hair, frowning at himself. "Sorry," he said. "I guess I'm not really explaining it well…"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:56 pm
Despite being confused as hell about this, she shook her head and attempted to push it aside. "No, don't worry about it." Still, it bothered her, that he'd reacted in such a way to Dove's apology... What had she said that had resulted in such negativity? "Well," she hesitated, "how did she phrase things, I guess, that made you get so upset?" Because that shouldn't happen. Not that she said as much, though - she kind of figured Luke might take it as 'why did you react that way, that was awful you shouldn't have done that man I can't believe you did that' and that would be all kinds of counter-productive.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm
"I don't know," he said, frowning in consideration. "I don't know, I guess… it was just kind of uncomfortable… I went out to be alone for a bit, then wound up having to rehash everything and listen to all the same stuff I'd already heard but with all this weird physical comfort that I didn't really ask for…" He wilted as he realized the nature of his words, "I'm being ungrateful again, huh?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:49 pm
So she had made him think about everything that had happened, whether that was her intention or not; either way, that was unacceptable. It sort of reminded her of something Akira had said... But this was the second time Luke had mentioned feeling uncomfortable too - second? She was pretty sure he'd mentioned it a couple minutes ago. "No you're not," she replied to his question. It wasn't in a reassuring tone - it was in a matter-of-fact, why-would-you-think-that tone. "If you were that uncomfortable with it, then that isn't really helping at all. Did she realize that and stop?" Oh, wait, but didn't he say how he ended up by the time Yuri got there..? He did say that. Did she stop before that though..?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:06 am
"I… guess not," he replied, the hands in his lap fidgeting slightly. "Yuri interrupted, and he seemed kind of angry; kept telling her to go…"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:09 am
So she was making him really uncomfortable and saying things that bothered him and didn't even stop until Yuri got there. "Did she keep trying to--" What did he call it? "Give you weird physical comfort stuff until he got there too? ...what kind of 'weird physical comfort' too because that sounds kind of.." Questionable? But if it was just a hug or something, that was one thing, but what did he mean by weird..?  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff