Distinct Businessman

4,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:15 am
Bloodlust_Faerie
Well yes, you're right. ^^;

Isn't it illegal for them to do it for pay?

No, it's legal. Actually T-groups can do it for pay- but, there are others who always do free translations. I translate Anime from JP to GER and PL. In the EU(European Union) law precisely defines the license and distribution system. If an Anime is not distributed within the EU, does not belong to any Media Company, you are allowed to sub and stream it as no rights have been reserved. ^^
The United States of America is full of restrictions. >.< Actually the only BIG and successful legal site that you can visit and watch Anime is http://www.crunchyroll.com/ ( within the U.S)

- Yea, I know, but it is not 100% that JJ will go on air this year wink  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:49 pm
Hmm, I see. That kinda stuff confuses me, to be honest. ^^;  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:22 am
@ Saibagami: This is true, since they don't have a specific date as to when JJ will be out, I made the assumption since it was listed in the summer anime section.

Churchyroll is the only legal site? Wow, I never use that site. I usually go to animehere.com or animeseason.com and the occasional animefreak.tv to watch anime. I'm an illegal anime watcher I guess. XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:17 pm
Breakin' the law just for entertainment.XD  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:59 am
Heck yeah! All for the sake of anime, I will break the law. -fistpump- 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:10 pm
A lot of us would. It's worth it. 3nodding  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:11 am
It is, it is. Whoever says that anime is not worth breaking rules over is not a fan of anime. We should brainwash those people or make them watch an anime that suits their taste and then slowly get them into shounen-ai and finally, after a month or two of intense anime sessions, turn them into yaoi and anime fans!

It's a full-proof plan, mwahahahahahaha!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:25 am
I suppose, but I think people should be allowed to like what they like. Forcing them into yaoi wouldn't really be all that nice. sweatdrop  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 6:44 pm
Ya know, if we're still lookin' for fanservice-y anime, I'd suggest Free!, AKA swimming anime. It's really promising, like whoa. e//u//e  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:45 pm
@Meru
What I have been trying to say is, that Crunchyroll is one of few websites allowing you to watch/view unlimited and legal Anime Streams. Many people think, that Youtube is a legal source of Anime within Statesides, which is more than just wrong. Youtube is an international company. It all depends on where the servers are, where the company is registered. Authors/Media companies often sign mutual agreements with online-streaming services. Google is objectively the worst place to watch Anime.
Oh, and there’s no reason to feel THAT SAFE, if you live in the U.S! ^^ The U.S.A is the master of “terror”. Many people have been arrested because of “piracy”. The U.S government signed ACTA and other comparable international agreements while Europe and others haven’t signed such treaties.
Gush, that’s just too hard to explain. Point is, you got your fun. haha Just don't let the policemen bite ya. xD
Many people think: Oh, c'mon. Me? No. Anyone could be accused of piracy, but not me. Never!

WRONG! razz  

Kaginorei

Distinct Businessman

4,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kaginorei

Distinct Businessman

4,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm
Yea. I got friends, who hate Yaoi. You can't change that. It's just, they don't feel it.
Do you like Mecha? Let's suppose you hate Mecha. Why the f... should you be forced to watch Mecha? I'd never force you to do that.....
Do you like Old Classics from 1908/20?
Answer: No.
You have to watch them all! xD  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:15 am
Oh all right, we won't go through with that plan. -mumbles- I just want people to appriciate yaoi more. But I won't turn tyrant on you guys.

@ Blood: The swimming anime? I've seen a preview of it on youtube once, is it really that whoa? I'm curious now.  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:57 am
The US is a bit of a mess, isn't it? sweatdrop

People are goin' gaga over swimming anime. It does look really fantastic, and it features hot dudes who are shirtless 99% of the time. There's also plenty of potential for BL shipping considering the all-male cast.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:37 pm
Another thing about swimming anime, it looks like the director/creator/somebody important is into BL herself, and plans to include undertones of it in the show. At least, that's what I've read.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

RhymeWren

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:05 pm
And you are now just further increasing my excitement for the swimming anime emotion_bigheart  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff