Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
serious question guys. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yes or no?
  yes
  no
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:49 pm
tanqela
I KNOW. AFTER THAT SUMMER TIME! jk, time to fill out volunteer applications and look for a job so i can pay for gas when i get my car ; u ;

I'm still looking for a new job too. The whole process isn't filling me with a whole lot of confidence neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
tanqela
I KNOW. AFTER THAT SUMMER TIME! jk, time to fill out volunteer applications and look for a job so i can pay for gas when i get my car ; u ;

I'm still looking for a new job too. The whole process isn't filling me with a whole lot of confidence neutral

eep... that... doesn't make me happy ; n ;  

hoenest

Darling

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:58 pm
tanqela

Eh, the economy might be better where you live. Supposedly it's better here than where I moved from, but I don't know by how much. Do you have any work experience already?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:03 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
tanqela

Eh, the economy might be better where you live. Supposedly it's better here than where I moved from, but I don't know by how much. Do you have any work experience already?

california sucks ; n ;
i have work experience through volunteering with kids and hospital patients... not good for a first time job though.  

hoenest

Darling

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:32 pm
tanqela
california sucks ; n ;
i have work experience through volunteering with kids and hospital patients... not good for a first time job though.

California is...a very odd place. The weather is nice, but that's about the only thing I like about it.

Well, volunteer work is better than none, especially if you have decent references. Much as it might suck, you may have to take a shitty first job for a bit. My first job was at a movie theater. All in all, it wasn't so bad. I think I would have hated fast food though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:41 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
tanqela
california sucks ; n ;

California is...a very odd place. The weather is nice, but that's about the only thing I like about it.

Well, volunteer work is better than none, especially if you have decent references. Much as it might suck, you may have to take a shitty first job for a bit. My first job was at a movie theater. All in all, it wasn't so bad. I think I would have hated fast food though.

eep, i'm staying away from fast food joints until i am reaaaaaallly desperate for a job... i just hope i'm lucky enough to land a decent shitty job.  

hoenest

Darling

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:10 am
tanqela
eep, i'm staying away from fast food joints until i am reaaaaaallly desperate for a job... i just hope i'm lucky enough to land a decent shitty job.

If you had your pick of any of them, what job would you choose?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:35 am
GoldDiggingWhore
tanqela

If you had your pick of any of them, what job would you choose?

probably a store. o: like a clothing store, or somewhere i can do hair and makeup, or a daycare.  

hoenest

Darling

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:58 pm
tanqela
probably a store. o: like a clothing store, or somewhere i can do hair and makeup, or a daycare.

Well, you've got the experience working with kids already, right?

Also: job get 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:22 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
tanqela

Well, you've got the experience working with kids already, right?

Also: job get 3nodding

yes, i do. o: lots of kids too.
what do you work as now?  

hoenest

Darling

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:10 pm
tanqela
what do you work as now?

Radio Shack. At least until the fall semester starts and/or the VA money comes in.

Lots of kids? Like a whole classroom full at a time?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:13 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
tanqela
what do you work as now?

Radio Shack. At least until the fall semester starts and/or the VA money comes in.

Lots of kids? Like a whole classroom full at a time?

lots of kids. i love them alll~
mhm whole classroom full. i have dealt with kids ages 5-9 well i think anyway

VA money?  

hoenest

Darling

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:37 am
tanqela

VA money?

I used to be afraid of kids. Then I did a volunteer thing one summer where I helped run some vacation Bible school type thing and I realized they weren't so scary after all ^_^;

VA money! The VA is Veteran Affairs. They own me money for the various things wrong with me from the military. Not sure how much yet since it's taking them forever to finish deciding...at least $800 a month though. If they were to start paying me now, my first payment from them would be at least $6400...though I'm hoping for more like $11,200. We'll see whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:35 am
GoldDiggingWhore
tanqela

VA money?

I used to be afraid of kids. Then I did a volunteer thing one summer where I helped run some vacation Bible school type thing and I realized they weren't so scary after all ^_^;

VA money! The VA is Veteran Affairs. They own me money for the various things wrong with me from the military. Not sure how much yet since it's taking them forever to finish deciding...at least $800 a month though. If they were to start paying me now, my first payment from them would be at least $6400...though I'm hoping for more like $11,200. We'll see whee
good luck!

i used to think kids were disgusting, but idk, i love them now  

hoenest

Darling

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:01 pm
tanqela
good luck!

i used to think kids were disgusting, but idk, i love them now

Thanks ^_^

I think I was mostly afraid that they wouldn't listen to me or that I'd just suck as a teacher, but as it turned out, I did a pretty good job. Though it was kinda hard getting six year olds to be interested in learning stuff.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff