Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:05 am
Reoakee

<> The bat chittered away happily while Gummy just... watched a space immediately to the left of the Absol.

Henrietta pulled out her own. It was still fairly new and didn't look like she used it overly much either despite being a travelling trainer.
She pressed a button to start a sync, looking to exchange data with the other 'dex. "I dun really know much about how to use this," She admitted without losing her grin "but I know how to phone and text with it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:58 am
Belief is a strange thing. It affects those who really don’t see it coming and somehow Abs believed the little Zubat that she wouldn’t fall off. << I don’t have to move much to jerk my head and send you tumbling down.>> He didn’t bother shaking his head at all but he did tilt it to the side to prove his point.

Ke watched Henrietta’s fingers move remembering where the buttons were for later if she needed them. The only other people who were in her dex were he parents a few old friends and her ex. “Well then we know about the same so I don’t think that’s a problem.” She looked at Abs tilting his head with the other pokemon clinging on and laughed. “Aw look. Abs made a friend.” She wished she had a camera to take a picture of the scene in front of her. “You know I think this is the first time in a long time that Abs has had someone to play with.” Feeling a bit saddened by memories Ke blinked quickly to keep back tears.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:14 am
The little bat side stepped along slightly and, perhaps, clung a little tighter, but remained on the other pokémon as he tilted his head.
<>
Meanwhile, Gummy had turned a little to, now, stare at the Absol and Zubat directly. Droplets of water ran out of his lower jaw.

Henrietta thought she had it right- between the basics of the thing and whatever else apps her parents had decided she ought to have on it, she often felt like she was carrying all the tech anyone would ever need for anything. If only it had 'make food' option...
She pushed it away.
"I think that's done it! I 'unno, but you should be able to call me and stuff and me you now. I think!"
The girl whirled around at Ke's comment, grinning already before she saw the scene.
"Cool! Winglet's being a hat! That does mean she likes him!" Henrietta confirmed, remembering the times the Zubat attached herself to her own head. "Aw, really? Well we'll have to visit and stuff then! So they can play more!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff