Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Blooms of Spring; To Celebrate New Beginings (NIGHT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:39 pm
In response, Sera briefly stuck her studded tongue out at them both. "Not my fault," she said after she had retracted it, "that some people don't like others being completely honest with them. You can call that sharp if you want."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:45 pm
Luke raised his hands palms out in defense, shaking his head with an apologetic smile that declined any comment on the matter.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:52 pm
[Yuri]

Ray's face split into a look of amused surprise as she let out a sudden bark of a laugh, leaning forward to slap her knee "Oh No no no, Is that a stud?" Ray had not expected that. her reaction was of surprise, and amusement, more on the fact that she had had no idea.

"Oh come oonnn, back me up, Luke" she said, nudging Luke's arm lightly with a playful grin, then looking back at Sera. "I do call that sharp, I also call that not being a little p***y willow." Ray pointed at Sera "And you wonder why I bother training you. becasue I don't waist my time with p***y willows."

The women looked amused, clearly having a little fun with this. though her eyes did wander, not taking long before she caught sight of someone she recognized on the hill.
And with a beautiful display of what an 'outdoor voice' sounded like, threw her arms up in the air with a shout "YURI!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:02 am
[Ray, Luke]

Again her eyebrows rose, this time at Ray's reaction. It was unexpected, though she didn't think the woman was laughing at her.... "Hell yeah it is," she replied, folding her arms again with a ghost of a smirk on her face, taking the woman's words as a compliment whether or not they were intended to be as such. Regardless, she snorted lightly in amusement before she turned a similarly amused smile to Luke, "C'mon, let's go hang out with Rosie." She could (usually) handle Ray alone (in small doses), but Ray and Yuri? Nope.

----------

[Dove]

While the model seemed to be quite content to be standing alone and off to the side, there was one such creature who couldn't believe she would do such a thing! To Finn, everything looked so enormous and busy, and he couldn't have been more excited to be out and about on such a day, and to be able to interact with so many trainers and other pokemon. Thus, when he spotted a girl off by herself, the little Buneary decided to take it upon himself to correct such a travesty, and quickly hopped over to her side. Once he arrived, he tapped lightly on her leg to get her attention, then raised one paw to give the girl a friendly wave as he peered up at her with his bright reddish-pink eyes, "Bun buneary!"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:18 am
Rosie was a very social person, this fact was never a secret. When it came to meeting people, and interacting with people Rosie furnished.
She knew a lot of these people too, had trained with them, traveled with them in the past. Since it had never been a good idea to travel alone in Kodo. Some of the forums had set up Convoy systems, so traveling trainers could stick in groups.
It was a great idea.

She was enjoying herself quite a bit, laughing, and having conversations that lead to very useful idea on pokemon and training, and traveling. It was a part of who she was now, to her pokemon, and this was important!

Though when she heard someone behind her call out 'Yuri' the blond straightener up and turned around quickly, Blue eyes searching around before they landed directly on Sera, then to Luke who was standing with her.
A smile lit up her face.

"Oh! Sorry guys I have to go, I'll talk to you later though!"
She said, after waving a Luke and holding a up a finger, turning back to the group.

"Alright Rosie, See you. We'll get another convoy together sometime."
A few of the other kids waved to her she agreed, giving them one last parting wave, Kiss Kiss hopping down from her shoulders as she turned and hurried over toward her two best friends.
"Luke you make it!" Rosie greeted him, skipping to a stop before reaching out to give her friend a hug, so happy to see him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:35 am
[Zane, Ray]

With a little smirk, Yuri watched Luke go, then turned his gaze back to the view. Repede folding his haunches to sit, but someone approaching then caught his notice. Again the dog Pokemon wuffed and the man turned to look just as the other spoke.

"Yeah," he replied, this guy looking a bit familiar. He'd met him once or something. And then it struck him, that smirk spreading. Riiight, at the bar during that little brawl. "Zane, right?"

However, the conversation stopped there, at least briefly as he heard someone shouting his name. Looking over in that direction, Yuri then heaved a dramatic sigh as he noticed who it was. Looked like he was expected to join in with the little group over there.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:36 am
[Yuri]
Zane nodded once, then released the pichu who immediately clung to his strong wrist, dangling just above the growlithe's head. Risking a small wave to the other Pokemon, it swung a little, offering a tiny piiiii of greeting.

It's trainer shook his head and bent to let it drop to the ground at a safer level, before turning back to Yuri, about to speak when the woman--???-- called for him, and with a sigh, he righted himself.
"Looks like you've got somewhere to be."

------
[Bunnyyyyyy]
Dove, on the other hand, appeared to have gain company, though when she turned to see just what had joined her at the wall, she let out a small yep before her hand rose to stifle it, her peaceful thought shattering as the red eyed buneary waved up at her. Her eyes widened and she immediately stood, backing away from it slowly in hopes it wouldn't follow. "H-Hello...."

Lovey hopped from her place on the wall with a soft sigh, moving over to the other normal type to explain if needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:42 am
[Sera, Rosie]

He still wasn't really sure what to think of Ray; 'nice' was a little too bland to be a completely applicable descriptor, but it was difficult to think of negative adjectives as well. She was… a bit of a whirlwind maybe? Seraphine seemed to tolerate her despite appearing to dislike her, so that had to be good for something. The suggestion to talk with Rosie, because it wasn't given alongside a look, was accepted with a nod, though it appeared Rosie had taken notice of them already. He waited in patience as she finished speaking to the group, expecting by all pretenses to greet her with a simple wave and word when suddenly her arms were around him. Though it wasn't necessarily unwanted, Luke wasn't entirely sure how to respond to the gesture. Eventually he decided at risk of offending her to place his hands at her shoulders and gently ease her back, wearing an expression that was perhaps a little too conscious of her, "Yeah."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:39 pm
[Zane]

Yuri was about to reply to Zane when he suddenly heard a voice coming from behind.

"I think they can wait a little longer."

Blinking in surprise, Yuri turned around to see a blonde haired man walking in their direction. "Flynn?!"

"I was hoping you might show up," Flynn said as he came up to them, looking over at Zane and nodding in greeting. He was currently out of his uniform and dressed in more casual clothes.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked, certainly not having expected to see his best friend here of all places.

"Looking for you," Flynn then replied. Which drew a little smirk from Yuri. "You know that's not what I meant."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:20 pm
[Dove]

Unfortunately for them both, the precise moment Lovey jumped down was the exact same moment Finn jumped up, and he gave the Eevee a confused look before offering her a wave as well. He couldn't help but notice that the girl moved away, so he hopped along the wall to get closer. "Buneary!" Was she playing a game?

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:31 pm
BUNNY and Yuri/Flynn

Zane blinked as the blonde approached, then stuck his hands in his pockets, ignoring the pichu's attempts to climb his leg and listening to the men's exchange. "I take it you guys know each other then?" he asked, feeling even more out of place amongst the trainers. Rubbing the back of his neck, he glances out across the crowds, his brow furrowing as he watch a familiar girl back away from something obscured by another group of people.

Dove shook her head, still backing away from the tiny Pokemon, Lovey following it along the ground. "Wh-Where is your trainer, little one?" she asked it, still trying to put a bit of distance between them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:37 pm
[Dove]

Finn paused to point off in some vague direction, "Bun bun!" He tilted his head at her as she continued to back away, narrowing his large reddish eyes a little. Was this a game? ...yes, yes he thought it was! Keep away? Maybe that was it. Or tag! "Buneary!" He called gleefully as he darted forward, much faster than hopping, trying to get as close to Dove as he could. This was a fun game!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:45 pm
bunny of doom

Dove kept backing away until the bunny seemed to decide to speed up. What did it want from her?!

Without thinking, she turned and walked off at a quicker pace, Lovey sighing, then running after her, wincing as the girl almost ran over someone as she checked to see if it had given up yet. With a yap to get the buneary's attention, she shook her little head, hoping it would soon stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:12 pm
[Sera, Luke Rosie]
Her arms lowered to her hips when she saw him let out a sigh, rather then hear it "Oh! what!? You did not just roll your eyes at me." she called back.

Just as she said that Another figure joined the group, the blond girl greeting her friends excitedly.
"Woh, bouncy's back." Ray laughed, reaching out and putting her hand on Luke's and Sera's shoulders. "You kids behave, say no to drugs, stay in school, eat right, drinkings awesome blah blah blah all that great stuff."

And with that she patted them, winking at Rosie when the girl smiled at her. and instead made her way up the hill toward Where Yuri was, standing with two other men.

[Yuri, Zane, Flynn]

She didn't say anything as she walked up behind Yuri, offering a distant smile to the man with her, before mossy eyes fell onto the other blond he was in the middle of talking to.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:35 pm
[Zane, Ray]

"Why do you think?" Flynn said back. "I'm here to make sure you stay out of trouble." The man's voice holding just a hint of annoyance and exasperation.

"Oh brother," Yuri said dismissively, turning away from the blonde to instead face Ray as she walked up.

"Heeey, meet Flynn," he said to the woman, gesturing towards his friend. "Since I don't have a mom, he decided to take the spot." He then glanced over at the other man too. "Oh, and that's Zane."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff