Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Point A to Point B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:50 pm
Luke watched the exchange, discouraged. He really would have preferred if Sera could have been on slightly better terms with the rest of their company. Not necessarily friends, but some level of tolerance at least… "We'll reach the mile point eventually one way or another," he offered. "Are you sure you don't want to take advantage of it?" She looked pretty sure, but… no harm in trying.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:08 am
While Sera was much too tired (and it was much too early) for her to notice his disappointment, she interpreted his mild persistence as some sort of enthusiasm and hope for her participation, so she silently (grudgingly) dropped her arms and moved to walk closer to him so she could at least passingly glance at the map. "I guess," was her sullen reply. Damn was it still way too early to be doing anything, let alone trying to figure out a map and a freaking compass...  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:11 pm
Yuri didn't have much interest in the whole map and compass thing. He just kept walking, his attention elsewhere yet keeping an ear tuned to the conversation in case something important came up.

Thus he did respond when the offer of coffee came up. "Coffee sounds good," and indeed it did. Yuri didn't care much for getting up early either, but he was use to it. Coffee would certainly help though.

Repede huffed and trotted ahead, the dog coming to walk next to Seraphine and Luke.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:29 am
Once again, the magic of this Luke boy got Sera to actually do something that Ray had suggested, it was highly impressive, she had to admit.
not only did this girl seem to have friends, but she seemed to actually like, and respect them.
Honestly not caring if Luke helped her to figure out the map situation Ray let them have at it, turning her attention over to Yuri.

"I figured it would be a good idea," she admitted. "Seeing as you probably busted your a** to beat me up to the lighthouse, i figured you didn't stop to get your morning coffee." she pursed her lips, giving him a pointed glance.
"You can help yourself, though I figure it might be best to finagle with that once we take our break when the other two find where its going to be at"

Ray watched as Repede hurried over to join the two younger humans, smirking when Double Stripe, out of curiosity did the same, the Large snake slithering up behind them as he too peered at the map.

"You and Flynn missed all the fun last night after you left" Ray burst. "Where did you two get off to?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:08 am
Yuri smirked at Rays pointed glance. "Yep, and it was worth it." Seeing Rays reaction to them beating her was satisfying enough for having gotten up so early.

However, his expression hardened a bit after the woman's next words. "Yeah well, I didn't really feel like listening to more of Dove's excuses and self pity. I don't exactly find that fun." His feelings about that girl certainly weren't positive ones.

"Flynn and I just got a beer and caught up."  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:21 pm
"Don't get used to it Yuri, because it is SO on from now on."
She would have to step up her game, though she wasn't entirely sure what kind of game this was, but honestly, it hardly mattered. a bit of friendly rivalry was good for keeping one on their toes.

A corner of ray's mouth lifted as she let out a slight huff "Yes well, I wasn't parasitically taking about that moment," Ray shook her head looking over at Yuri "I think you had the right idea with that one,"
Ray's eyes narrowed softly, looking a little unusually serious as she recalled the events that brought forth a sudden and drastic change in the environment, One that had left Ray feeling still troubled by what she had learned.
"Well you sound like you're not a huge fan of the Doveling" Ray pointed out, hitching her grin back up onto her face. "Its nice that you had Flynn then, I like that guy."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:37 pm
Yuri certainly had nothing against some friendly competition. It would definitely make this trip a bit more interesting.

"Heh, that obvious huh?" he said sarcastically.

However, his smirk renewed a bit. "Good, I think he could use a girlfriend."  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:34 pm
"Mmmmhum" Ray hummed in agreement, with a tone of understanding. "nothing that a good fight in the freezing ocean with a Zoroark can't distract from.Or a drink with a buddy."

At the comment she made about Flynn Ray let out a sudden burst of laughter "a GIRLFRIEND!? Now where the heck did that come from?" She chuckled, having honestly not expected Yuri to say something like that.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:13 pm
"Hey, you're the one who said you liked him. Don't start pinning this on me." Naturally he wasn't being serious, but with the way he stuck his nose up indignantly sure made him look like he was.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:36 pm
"Oh! Pff" Ray snorted again "Alright I see what you're talking about." she confirmed, seeing the connection to the comment, "Don't go taking my comments out of context now, and really, you think a soldier boy like Flynn could handle someone like me?" She grinned wide clearly teasing back.

Waving a hand in the air she crossed her arms. "But you know what I mean."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:49 pm
"Hey, give the guy some credit, he's tougher than he looks," Yuri said with a small smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. He's a good guy. A bit stuffy sometimes, but a good guy."  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:25 pm
Luke held the map in a way that would be easy for Seraphine to view, patiently repeating all the information about orienteering Ray had earlier imparted when it became evident that she had paid no attention to any of it; it was to his own benefit as well, serving as an immediate refresher that left him just slightly more confident in his understanding of the practice. Given her apparent mood, he opted against wearing her nerves further with idle conversation, regarding the pokemon that joined their side in silent greeting before dedicating his attention primarily to the scenery in idle observation, occasionally referencing the map and asking a second opinion from Sera on their relative location. It wasn't overly long before they reached what Luke suspected was the one mile mark Ray had earlier set as a goal, and he paused to address the band, "It's been about a mile, I think. Did we want to stop for a while?" If the purpose was a coffee break, Seraphine hadn't seemed too interested, but it had been mentioned, so…  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:02 pm
"Oh I'm not doubting that." Ray reassured, lifting her hands up in defense, "He looks plenty tough, seeing as he's a soldier, you've kinda got to be."
She didn't know a lot about the guy, just from the first impression and the bit she got to know during the event yesterday, so she couldn't say for sure.

The morning walk wasn't too long before Luke's voicing up that they were at the mile marker,
"Oh are we now?" she asked, stepping forward "Lets see then."
Leaning forward to take a peek at the map, studying it for a few seconds in silence before a mossy eye lifted up to look at Luke, then to Sera.
Next second Ray was unzipping the straps of her bag.
Dropping it in front of her she pulled out a large thermal and tossing it over to Luke. "Enjoy."  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:25 pm
Unlike when Ray explained it to them and Sera had paid obviously no attention whatsoever, when Luke gave the same explanation, the brunette endeavored to pay as much attention as she could at such an early hour of the morning to something she had very little interest in, and the only reason she did so was because Luke was her friend. There was, quite literally, no other reason.

When asked her opinion along the way she gave it as best she could, though indeed she was not too pleased during the journey thus far mostly because of the time, although walking enough had managed to wake her up more than she had been originally. Thus, when a break was asked about and started, Seraphine relaxed gratefully, though she made no moves to sit or anything, not unless there were some benches nearby. She didn't want to sit in the grass or the dirt. "It's about time," the girl said with a huff. As Ray tossed the thermos of coffee to Luke, she couldn't help but wonder just how long this trip would take.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:30 pm
Luke waited tensely for the verdict, unsure whether or not he really grasped the concepts as well as he felt, and was suddenly forced to refocus when a thermos was tossed at him. The much sought-after coffee, he surmised, which meant his judgment had been accurate. That was comforting, at least. He turned to Seraphine, raising the parcel lightly in unspoken offer.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff