Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Wander. (Yaoi rp, looking for people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:22 pm
Zomora gazed down at the shorter adult with fascination. "I got half cheese and half pepperoni. I would've asked you whatyou like but I did not expect any visitors. And sorry about my clothing. A big, growing, handsome man such as I must be well." He whole-heartedly joked and quickly ate a slice of pepporoni before opening his window, climbing out, and going on his roof. He stared at the starry sky, embracing the night's beauty. Soft breezes kisses his face as he laid. He closed his eyes and sighed peacefully.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:00 pm
"...?" The boy glanced over at Zomora's direction before slowly taking a slice of cheese, nibbling on it quietly. It was greasy, but okay. He sniffed at it it again, before finally finishing off the single slice. Wiping his hands off on his stockings, he hugged his knees; half curling into a ball. It was odd, the entire place. Everything was nicely kept, and as far as he could tell, there were no giant cats roaming around. Levi leaned against the couch, closing his eyes sleepily. It didn't take long before he was asleep, even though it was a very light sleep.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:34 pm
Zomora got up, and dusted off the invisible dirt that decorated his pants. He leapt down from the roof and jumped silently imto his living ro. He glanced around and saw Levi sleeping on the floor. He sighed and picked up the small frame male in his arms, perfectly balanced. He strolled to hisbedroom and played him down on his well-made bed. It had plenty of pillows annd a silky blanket. When the person lays in, it bends tto take their shape and make them very comfortable. He turned away and laid down on hiuch. Blackness took over him. Sleep arrived.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:59 pm
When morning finally came, the elf twisted around uneasily, mumbling to himself. "What kind of.." Opening his eyes and rubbing the sleep away, he blinked slowly, trying to register the bed, pillows and blankets. Had Zomora put him here? Give or take, it was probably around nine when he woke up. It provided plenty of time to clean up the bed, possibly talk, and get back to the circus before the ring-leader decided to cut his head off.

Getting out of the bed, he quickly remade it before running his hands through his hair to smooth it back into place. Was the other in the apartment even awake, let alone there? Slowly stepping out of the bedroom, he looked around, quietly exploring the open area. It was rude to open anything he wasn't supposed too, so he avoided any closed doors. After finally giving up the "adventure," he sat in the living room with a blank stare, less than half-heartedly looking at the decorations.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:23 pm
Zomora groaned in his sleep and stirred. His movements made him roll off the couch and landed not so quietly on the ground harshly, emitting the ground to squeak in protest. He mumbled incoherently for a short amount of time and sleepily risen off the floor, almost tripping on his own feet. He glanced and gasped as he looked at Levi  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:51 pm
Levi blinked and turned his attention to Zomora, sporting a curious expression. "Are you okay..?" He asked, the curiosity oddly turning into pure concern. Slowly he stood up, walking to the taller man with a tilted head. He stared, putting his hands behind his back quietly. "I, ah, remade your bed, by the way.."  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:22 pm
Zomora laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his head. The teal-haired male smiled softly. "Yeah. Just forgot I had a visitor," he said. His bangs fell over his blood-colored eyes, making them darker than the bright red they usually are. His bed hair was that his hair brushed gently against his creamy shoulder. He took off his black tank top, revealing toned muscles and creamy smooth skin. He pointes at the end of the hall to the last door to the left, "There's the bathrrom. Use it to shower if ya need to. I have off but I have to get ready for my date." An uncharacteristic light blush dusted his cheeks. This boy was not as bad as he thought. He smiled lightly. "Thanks for your concern."  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:35 pm
" 'Date' ?" He blinked slowly, unaware of how socially deprived he really was. "But, no thank you. I best be heading off. Thank you for last night, Zomora." He said quietly, leaning up and kissing his cheek before walking to the exit, leaving the door only a inch open in his slight rush of leaving. However, once getting out of the room, he slowed his pace and summoned out his blade, playing with it as he walked down the stairs. What was a date, anyway? He sighed deeply, shaking his head. He had so many questions that no one would take the time to answer. Half the time he couldn't even ask someone if they could teach him how to read and write. Which, at least for him, was stressful. He didn't want to spend every last bit of his life at the circus. Losing attention while playing with the knife, it slipped and cut into his hand. "...Ow..."  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:59 pm
He blinked owlishly, slowly he brought his hand up to his recently kissed cheek. He absentmindedly carressed his cheek and huffed. Hmph. He just runs and did.not receive Zomora's hug! He walked off and went into his bathroom. He took a rapid shower and put on an expensive tuxedo on. He swiped his bangs from his eyes and made his hair have a slight spike look, some spikes were up, sideways, and down. It still framed his face perfectly and one strand of hair rested on his shoulder. He put some hair behind his left ear and placed a pair of glasses on. He glanced at his gems that were embedded on his complexion. He scoffed. Theyy became part of him. He looked beautiful. With one final check, Zomora ran out of his apartmeent before locking the door so no breakins occurs. He walked down the steps and paused. Shouldnn't he be gone? He leisurely walked towards Leevi and his eyes slightly widened when he saw the knife deeply cut in the small male's hand. Blood slowly oozing out. "Wait here." He called. He ran up the stairs and qquickly got bandages, alcohol, and cotton balls. "This i going to hurt but I will try to make it as painless as possible," he reassured. He gently grasped his hand and looked at it, analyzing it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:12 pm
Levi blinked, turning his attention to Zomora curiously. Why was he concerned? It was just a flesh wound. Making a slight motion, the blade vanished into thin air. He cringed at the air hitting the fresh wound, trying to curl his hand into a fist to prevent the man from doing anything. "I- I'm fine, Zomora," he muttered, lying to the man, and half to himself. Though, what was to come out of his mouth was anything but a lie. "I've had worse." It wasn't clear, but upon close inspection, scars were faintly covering his body. Neck, torso, face. Anywhere he could possibly get hurt. It wasn't that he was reckless, it was rather that occasionally people were.. rude... at the circus. And often threw things at him. Broken bottles, were one of those many things to be thrown; and probably the place where a majority of his facial scarring came from. Changing the subject, though, he smiled at the man, trying to act like he wasn't in pain. "Zomora, I'm curious. At what age does one learn to read and write?"  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:37 pm
Zomora looked at him skeptically, his locked onto his face. "You're lying. I had have my fair share of wounds, my friend," his deep voice spunded confident. He wiped the wound with the cottonball that was dipped into the allcohol. "It will sting" he stated. He bandaged the wound wuickly and quicklly ran up the stairs and put everything back in its proper place and position. He ran passed Levi but stopped to answer his question. "In kindergarden, a very young age as like 5" he exited the building and down the street with his hands in the tuxedo's pockets. Was that male not educated? Is that the particular reason he asked such a ridiculous question? Weird...  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:49 pm
The boy watched quietly, looking at his hand for a minute before continuing back to the circus as usual. Five, then? He was twenty years late on that blessing. Stepping into the circus tent, he sat grudgingly in the first row of seats, rubbing his head. What kind of nonsense was this? This one man randomly shows up and suddenly everything is starting to turn upside down. On the plus side, at least he didn't have to waste another shirt trying to get the bleeding in his hand to stop. But despite this, his mind still lingered on Zomora. What was his deal? No one else bothered to help him when he was wounded. Let alone let him stay the night. "...It's probably only a one time thing." He answered himself finally, getting up and walking back to the entrance of the circus; repeating his usual routine of entertaining the people who came by.  

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:00 pm
The wind gently carressed his face as he breathed in the air in. It smelled like blooming spring. Zomora caught many stares of people waltzing by and he heard the hushed giggles and compliments of all. He waited in front of the resturant for his date, Icarus. He smiled greetily as ge saw his date walk up ro him. His spiky blond hair was shaggy and pointes in all different directions, his ocean-,like eyes gleamed with happiness as he beamed at Zomora. His wwhite tux was opposite of Zomora's black one. The two males began to chat as they enters the resturant at which Zomora works at.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:14 pm
//Noideawhattodorightnowsohereisaspacefiller//

Levi yawned quietly as people filled in the tent, going about their own business of taking a seat. Finally he walked off to kill the next couple of hours, stopping at a park and plopped onto a bench. It was officially irritating to him the feeling of being alone. Before, he could walk around town and feel nothing upon seeing couples together. But now, it just irritated the s**t out of him. Who even needed him? He sighed, holding his head between his legs as though it'd do him some sort of good. A face in the crowd that no one cared about. A clown, putting on a happy face so others would feel good. That's what a clown does, right? The boy sighed, hiding his eyes in his knees. It was probably the easiest way to hide crying anyway.

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:54 pm
Zomora and Icarus exited tge resturant, laughing as the two shared experiences of their time apart. The two have eachother an embrrace and went their seperate ways. They will see eachother soon.
Zomora deccided he did not want to return home yet,, it was way too early so he walked in the park. The street lights were old-fashioned and weren't activated since it was still daylight. He walked until he spotted a familar figure. He walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. "Oi, wake up." He called.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff