Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:11 pm
Dove grinned, then shrugged inwardly, though she didn't dismiss the alarm entirely; at least Henrietta wasn't terrified stiff of the criminals. "An Ursaring would definitely be a lot of help, I'm sure," she laughed, watching the two Zubats again. She tugged at the strap of her bag a little at the next question, though. "Only two, but I didn't battle either of them, and to go looking for them would be a mistake." One, because she hoped she never had to face Izaya alone again, despite a ridiculous, unshakable fascination with his wit and two, because the other was dead. "I do know that Sparky wouldn't even give them the option of stealing any of our team, that's for sure." She smiled at the girl's boxing motions, though she knew the typhlosion wouldn't let a known member of Team Rocket any closer than they absolutely had to be-- in which case they wouldn't even be able to approach, were he out and about.

Lovey still seemed incredibly confused by the Totodile, and wagged her tail once before tapping his arm again, this time with a paw. << That was a neat trick, though we got wet...>> she offered amiably, though getting wet was certainly an irritating set back.

Trill wiggled a little at the echoes, then bounced in the air, excitedly. <> Again, it sunk a little. <>  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:28 pm
"Well yeah! If they're gone then good! If they didn't take anything then why bother looking for the losers?" Henrietta poked her tongue out at the thought of the criminal team. "Bleh. I bet if you did battle them, they would run away anyway!" The young trainer then bobbed her head, nodding in agreement with what Dove said of Sparky.
"Gummy would get so mad at them! He'd probably use Rage!"

Said Totodile felt his arm tapped and, for once, a reaction was clearly visible. His jaws opened and snapped shut twice and then her turned his staring on the Eevee... The expression remained the same and was accompanied by silence.

<> The Zubat wondered, curious. She had no knowledge of how pokémon like this used such a move; for all she knew, perhaps it worked like a reflection?  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:51 pm
She shrugged. "There's really no reason I can think of to go looking for trouble," she replied. "But that's what we're training for, so. If they find us, we'll see." But she really, really, really hoped they didn't find them.

Her brows lifted though, at her next exclamation. "Does Gummy know Rage?" she smiled brightly.

Lovey jumped back a little, surprised at the Totodile's sudden snap and turn. Cautiously, she tipped her head. <>

<> Trill exclaimed excitedly, swirling again in the air. <> It paused a second, then called <> before diving behind Sparky and Thierry.

The ponyta shifted nervously, then reared at the bright light that suddenly erupted behind him, causing his trainer to spin on heel in alarm. "Hey, hey! Thierry, it's okay! It's okay!" She reached up to him as he planted his feet back to the ground, and stroked his nose, whispering a few soft sentences in another language, at which the fire type stilled, though it still trembled, its ears flicking in slight confusion and curiosity.

Sparky simply turned and growled at the normal colored Totodile that had appeared behind him. Said Totodile immediately shrunk, then bounded for it's trainer's leg.

With a sigh, the girl slapped a palm to her face. "Trill...!"

The Totodile at her leg hung its head, though it peeked up at her. It had hidden before it turned... that was okay, right..? It didn't mean to scare anybody...  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:07 pm
"Yeah! Definitely! And a bunch of other attacks! Water Gun's just our favourite!" Henrietta explained, though, perhaps just by looking at the Totodile, it might have been hard to believe that he could know such an attack.

Gummy continued to just stare at Lovey for a long while, then slowly one eyelid lowered until one eye was half closed. Still, he made no noise.

The Zubat wasn't sure what people or pokémon really meant when they told her to 'watch' stuff, but she followed the Mew with her shape-sight, fluttering around, and then chittering a laugh as a Totodile seemed to appear in a flash.

Gummy remained unmoved.

Henrietta's eyes widened as she watched Dove calm down her Ponyta and then saw a normal Totodile appear from where the flash had happened.
"Haha! That is so awesome! Aw man! I didn't know they transformed all flashy like that!" The young trainer stared at the 'Ditto' with amused admiration. "That's so cool!" She'd been distracted from focusing on the fact the older girl had just spoken a different language for now, but it was likely a detail she'd remember before long.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:56 pm
Though she hated to admit it, previous topics of conversation had been shaken from her mind by the Mew's disobedience, and she knelt scoot it back from her leg and to talk to it eye level. "See, this is why we don't transform in public, Trill... I know you didn't mean to, but you scared Thierry. We'll have to work on your manners some more, huh?"

The little Totodile's head stayed low, though it looked up to her timidly when she mentioned working on its manners again. With a tiny 'Diiiiiiile', the pokemon nodded and toddled over to the Ponyta, and wrapped its arms around it's leg instead, in an apologetic hug.

Dove stood again, stroking Thierry's nose, noting it's quick look at the pokemon now clinging to its leg.

"Sorry about that, Henrietta..." she said, but was surprised at--though a split second later, couldn't imagine why she didn't expect-- the younger trainer's excited appraisal. "Well... It is really neat... And flashy, I guess, but Trill should know better by now..." She turned to look at it again with a sigh, then noticed a soft sniffling coming from where Lovey now curled around the Togepi. Rubbing a hand across her face, she stepped towards the two, then scooped up the scared Togepi, shushing it softly and rocking it in her arms. Lovey flopped to the ground--gracefully-- at the girl's feet.

Dove offered another apologetic smile to Henrietta. "Sorry again. As cool as its transformations are, I think it's time Trill took a nap," she explained, then returned the 'Totodile' to it's masterball.

"Now, where were we? Water gun, right?" she asked, her face flushed pink, in light of the chaos that had just occurred.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:37 am
Henrietta watched, an amused, awkward smile on her face- the apology- the hug- from the 'Totodile' to the Ponyta was really cute. Cute wasn't exactly her 'thing' but she found herself appreciating it anyway.

"Aw, don't worry, it was awesome! Are you sure it should know better though? It's a transforming pokémon right so that's probably like some kinda instinct to just do that?!" The trainer offered, excited by the idea. Learning about 'Ditto's was proving to be kind of fun after all.

The girl blinked a little as Dove recalled the 'Ditto' into a masterball.
"Wow! You must be really rich!" Henrietta didn't really know that kind of tact or discretion, piping up impressed, though there was a moment of clear confusion. "I never heard of anyone keepin' a Ditto in a masterball before! And, uh, yeah!" She grinned. "Water gun's Gummy's favourite! He's the best at that!"

As her playmate vanished, Winglet came down and perched upon Gummy's head. He didn't seem to notice.
She looked down at the nearby Eevee.
<>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:44 pm
She shrugged a little, and clipped the ball back to her belt. "We've been working on not transforming at will for a while now... Discipline just hasn't set in yet, I guess..." she sighed. "It might be instinct, but it's one that causes a lot of trouble..."

The girl's next exclamation made her flush red, and she realized that she hadn't even thought to conceal her higher end possessions-- especially the masterball. "Oh, um... I bought that pokemon in that ball... My career pays...pretty well," she explained lamely, feeling awkward talking money with someone other than businessmen and women she was used to dealing with. She also refrained--again-- from confirming the girl's suspicion that it was a ditto...and felt even worse about it.

When the conversation switched back to water gun, she was far too grateful. "I figure that would be only natural for a Totodile! I'm sure over time he'll master a lot of water-type moves... Hydro Pump is pretty neat."

Lovey settled and watched the Zubat flutter down to perch, then shook her head in confusion as Gummy had no reaction at all. <> The eevee slumped a little, knowing it was rude to ask such a question, but the Totodile hadn't replied to her in any sort of acknowledgeable way...  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:27 am
The girl didn't really seem to... realise that the subject was awkward, nor really 'care', in such a word, that Dove was wealthy, though definitely recognised and seemed to appreciate that the things were expensive. Pokémon-catching gadgetry, though, just held an appeal for Henrietta regardless of what it was or cost.
She did get a little bit of a surprised look as Dove mentioned 'buying' the pokémon in the ball.
"Wow! I know Ditto's kinda special and all but, man, I didn't think people sold them in those! Hey! Maybe that's why you're having some trouble with training it?! Y'know, because you bought it, so technically you're not the first to own Trill? That would make sense! It's just taking longer because of that I bet!"
The girl grinned, certain that she'd made some brilliant point, or discovery, for Dove to think about, but because it wasn't directly related to battling, or her own pokémon talents (and she had little to no faith in her own 'booksmarts' style of thinking) she was happy to move along onto the discussion of attacks.

"Oh man! Yeah, totally natural and he's /so/ good at it! Like, he'd be in the top percentage of Totodiles, y'know, if anyone ever thought to do that kind of thing! He's gonna be so awesome at Hydro Pump!"

<> The bat rubbed Gummy's head with a wing affectionately. <> The bat poked her tongue out in mimic of blowing a raspberry. <>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:35 pm
The more the type was mentioned, the worse Dove felt about hiding the full truth from Henrietta, but as always, her desire to keep the girl safe from harmful knowledge kept her from correcting the younger trainer.

Her explanation as to why Trill was hard to train, however, was a good one, though she still assumed that it was just because the Mew was new to the world, a child at best. The hypothesis was a strong one, though, and she had to admit, it could have at least a little to do with it. Nevertheless, she nodded with a smile. "That's a good point. I never really thought about that," she told her. "I'm not sure how the people before trained it, if at all, so that's possible. And it's young."

She ginned brightly again as henrietta praised the totodile. "I'll bet! He'll be so strong one day." The top percentage of Totodiles... The thought made her giggle softly to herself. "Just keep training him and don't give up!"

Lovey sighed, then nodded, sympathetically. <> she asked Gummy, wondering if he would respond at all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:16 am
"Yeah! So don't worry I'm sure it'll get used to you soon and get really good at what you teach it as it grows!" The younger trainer insisted with a bright grin. "Oh, I won't! We're gonna enter every competition we can find and win all of them! Yeah, that's a lotta training but I bet we can do it!"

Water spilled from Gummy's closed mouth for a few seconds.
<> Winglet explained, hearing the 'water gun' happen inside the Totodile's jaws and the dripping as it spilled out. <>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:03 pm
She nodded. "I'll do just that," she laughed. "And yes! Enter everything you can! The more you train, the better you'll end up."

Lovey shook her head, her eyes moving from the Totodile to Winglet. <> She paused, then looked to his trainer. <> she said with a smile. The Totodile was odd, yes, but... no reason to dwell on it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:02 am
"Ya know, I bet Trill could learn faster if you entered some stuff and battled more too! You could get it used to only transforming into its opponents when you say so, right?! Man, that would be an awesome battle too!" Henrietta's grin was more or less present in the tone of her speech, strange, perhaps, for an expression to be almost audible.

<> Winglet confirmed, turning her ears toward her trainer. <> Travelling was what trainers did, as far as Winglet knew.
Gummy suddenly sat down, his tail curling around behind him.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:34 pm
"Maybe so, but I think it has a lot of growing up to do, still. But we'll definitely be working on it!" she assured her.

Lovey looked toward Henrietta again. <> she smiled, returning her gaze to the bat. <> Her eyes flicked to Gummy as he sat, then back again. <>  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:53 am
"Well I bet I could help with that right?! I mean, I dunno if you wanna right now, but I have a pokéthingy for numbers and stuff... So if you wanted to battle or train or something, you could text me, right?" Henrietta grinned, pleased with the idea. Having another person to train with was always welcome and Dove seemed to have some strong pokémon alongside pokémon she wanted to work on; the younger trainer definitely wanted to be able to help train, and battle with, all of them.

<> The Zubat stretched her wings a little. <>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:55 am
The girl's offer was met with an easy smile and a nod, Dove's expression bright as she dug out her own gear. "Sure! That would be great," she smiled, offering her gear to the girl for an exchange of numbers. "That way I can message you, too, if I see any strong Pokemon up for the catching," she added, winking.

<> she said, nodding. Her easy expression turned to slight confusion and uneasiness at the bat's comment, however, as he stretched his wings. She didn't like that word...<> she asked curiosity, her tone a little harder, but not unfriendly. Her trainer had been through manipulating relationships with other humans...The eevee couldn't even think of adding herself to the list.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff