Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
WHAT DO YOU STAND FOR?(B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:27 pm
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
She seems so invincible, right?
But just touch her & she'll flinch.
She has secrets & she trusts no one.
She's the perfect example of betrayal.
Because everyone she trusted,
Broke her.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lux walked silently behind Rastus, bored as could be. The girl kicked a giant rock the entire way as she clasped her hands behind her back. As she walked, her hands bounced like a ball and her braid bounced in the slightest way every time she made heavy steps to kick the rock. She heard the boy's words and sighed a bit, looking around as the rock suddenly flew too far into the woods for her to go retrieve it. Her only entertainment was now gone as they walked onward towards the village. Her head lifted up in time to see the out line of the rather large city. She had never seen a city quiet as big as the one they walked into. The serious swordsman ahead of her was rather fast and she jogged a bit, once again, to catch up with him.

The city caused her blue orbs to grow wide. The feeling of homeliness and welcome filled the light air. People laughed while children played on the streets that seemed safe enough for them to do so. A few bicycles passed and it made Lux think. It made her want to live outside the walls of the school. In fact, this was the first time she had ever left them. She had never imagined it would be this wonderful. It was liking introducing candy to an ignorant child. She tore her eyes away from the city just in time to catch Rastus walking into a little cafe and quickly ran inside as well. The blue haired student looked around as a few people stared at her. She heard a few women talking about her long, unusually colored haired as she sat down on one of the chairs.

"It's so... warm here." Lux mumbled as she looked down at the menu and opened it. The first thing that caught her eyes was a turkey sandwich and fries that sounded delicious to her grumbling stomach. She slightly glanced up as she decided on that small meal, not wanting to take to long. The faster they ordered, the sooner they would get their food and she could fill her poor stomach. Now that she thought about it, Lux hadn't eaten for the past couple of days. "Maybe that's why I've felt so tired." She thought to herself before closing her menu and looking up at Rastus before turning away. "Thanks for not leaving me stranded." She said quickly before perking up and talking about a different topic. "Did you know this is the first time I've ever been anywhere but the school? I didn't know the outside cities were so big! Are they all welcoming like this?" Her eyes had curiosity written all over them.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
In the snow covered hills
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

OhSoCareless: ♥

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus looked at her and saw the look in her eyes. He scratched his head "Well, not exactly...most cities are like this one but some of them are made to drain a person." he said. He recalled a few cities from before his parents were killed. He looked at the menu and saw the same thing she was ordering. A waitress appeared to them a little later and asked them what they wanted. Rastus gave his order and looked to Lux to make hers.
Random Lullaby
I was at A-kon sorry for not replying

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:10 pm
(( I will be gone till Saturday. So I might reply with my phone at some point but I dont know.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:09 pm
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
Broke her.

The notion of Rastus scratching his head made a smile break out on Lux's face. It was something she hadn't seen out of him before. Her moment of curious excitement was broken for a minute at the sight of his sudden change. It seemed she had caught him off guard in the slightest. But when he answered, her mind went right back to it's curiosity. "Drain...? Do they constantly keep them busy? More busy than us?" Later Lux would be embarrassed by her current actions. The child like innocence would become a regret but for now, she was going to let it go. They were getting along for once. And she needed that. Being outside of the walls of the school, she was exactly started to feel unsafe. This was all so new. All so strange and alien like. Her heart was telling her that it wasn't good. And she didn't like it.

Lux's blue eyes glances around for a moment. Her eyes fell on the waitress. "And you?" All the blue haired girl did in response was point at Rastus and say, "I want what he got, please." The woman walked away but gave the younger female a weird look before walking away. It was obvious that a blue haired girl wasn't a common thing around here. It was strange to them and she wasn't sure all of them liked it. A few others were giving her strange looks. She could feel it but she ignored it. It wasn't worth showing Rastus. Let them stare. "Unaccepting jerks." She thought to herself before giving full attention back to her 'enemy'. "I wonder if life is harder at the academy or here..." She looked around again, letting her arms rest on her legs. She started to pick at her nails. Nervous gesture. Something she hadn't done in awhile. "How often do you leave the school, Rastus?" She hoped this question was picking too far.

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus gave her a slow nod "Yes, even busier than they keep us." he explained to her "You see unlike us they don't have a permanent home or a decided place in society." he told her "Life can either be good to you, or it can sink you...you have to rely on a combination of your effort, and the efforts of others to survive. Like war without the constant bloodshed.". He told her. He looked out the window as she ordered as well..unaware of the stares Lux was getting due to her strange hair color. He had completely forgotten about being punched by Lux a little while ago despite that fact that he was only seeing out of one eye. He looked at her "I never do. The academy took me in..so I follow the rules. It's the only way I can repay them."

It didn't take long for the food to get there. Rastus instantly started to eat though he did so in silence. He would answer any other question but he would not be the one to start any more conversations.
Random Lullaby

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:06 pm
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
Broke her.

Lux was amazed. She was lazy, so she didn't think that any place was busier than the Academy. It made her wonder how much she didn't know about the outside world. It made her feel sheltered and even more vulnerable. Her head rested on her hand as her face became slightly pouty. "That sounds like too much work. I'm lazy as it is." Her words were a mumble but they were loud enough to where the boy across the table could hear. Her blue eyes glanced at Rastus as he looked out the window of the little place. It was easy for the long haired girl to see his still swollen, bruised eye. It looked a bit gross but she reminded herself of who caused it. "I must have really lost my temper yesterday." She thought to herself as the food came. It smelled delicious and was fresh as it was sat in front of the two.

The smell of the food made Lux's mouth water. It looked so good and she couldn't help but to chow down when she got it. Half way through the turkey sandwich and then decided to slow down. She knew if she ate too fast that she would never really get full. It took the human body 20 minutes to realize it's full. She took the chance to add to the conversation. "I never knew that... I guess we are in kind of the same boat. The academy raised me too." She didn't mention why for a reason. It was painful to think about. Plus, Lux knew she would be wasting her breathe telling him the gist of her sob story. It wasn't something a lot of people knew about either and she wanted to keep it that way. A small smile was on her face as she popped a fry into her mouth. Now it was time for a more serious question. Or at least she thought it was more serious than her innocent, child-like curiosity questions. "So, what exactly are we on our way to?" Lux prayed that the question made sense.

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:02 am
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus nodded "I've noticed." he said rather flatly as he continued to eat. He noticed Lux slow down on her chow time but he didn't. Rastus was actually very hungry and while he could cook...he had no supplies to do so. He heard her say the academy raised her but that was something he already knew. They had known each other the length they had been there..their hatred for each other had been going on for ages but that was easy to forget, the often acted like people who just started to hate each other.

He looked at her "I'm on my way to find an escaped convict. He has something the academy wants..I have to get it back." he wasn't going to tell her that this was also about revenge. He also wasn't going to tell her he wasn't taking her to the last destination. He would abandon her in a safe place until the job was done and pick her up as he left. It was both personal and not..he didn't want this to go wrong in any way, shape, or form. Perhaps the prospect of taking on a criminal was enough to get her to head back. He'd willingly give her the directions since she was lazy and this task was dangerous.
Random Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:32 am
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
Broke her.

Lux made a puffer fish face at his comment before taking a few more bites from her sandwich. It just dawned on her how long they had really known either other. And now that she thought about it, every day with Rastus seemed to always have a new start. Their hatred for one another never grew but it had really always been at a stand still. This confused her a little bit. It was weird how that had played out for the two of them. She stared at Rastus as the thought lingered inside her mind. Yes, the blue haired girl was slow. So of course it took her quiet a while to understand that what she had said was useless. Of course, the brown haired boy already knew that about her. Though, he would never know why.

The answer was totally opposite of what she thought it might be. "Oh." Yes, the title convict was really bad. But to her, she didn't think the man could be that bad if they were sending a mere student after him. It was true that Rastus was the strongest and most serious swordsman at the school but still.. Who would send a student after a convict? So, it didn't really scared her as she finished eating her fries. She mumbled a rather snarky comment. It was a bit rude but that was nothing new. Lux smirked a bit before hearing a few laughs behind her. Glancing behind her, she saw a couple people pointing at her. That's all it took for the fire to instantly light. She stood up and turned around on one heel. "Could you please stop looking at me? Because I can fix that staring problem pretty quickly." Two of her slender fingers came up and she jabbed them towards the people. The gave her a look that said they didn't believe her but the minute she started walking towards them, the girls ran out and Lux returned to her seat and finished her sandwich. That was probably strike one on their journey together. But did she care right now? No. There was one thing the long haired girl hated the most and that being laughed at or made fun of. She had a status at the school and everyone accepted her different. Though, she didn't have to use fear to make them accept her... It just happened and a lot of people had respect for her because she stood up to Rastus. A small piece of turkey fell out of the sandwich. She left it fall then took the last bite. She pushed the plate further onto the table and hid her hands behind it to pick at her cuticles. Irritated. Lux was irritated with the people of the outside world already.

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:27 am
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus looked at her "Lux. Please refrain from making trouble." he said as he finished off his drink. It didn't count as a strike since it was just intimidation but he wasn't going to chance getting in trouble. H stood up and went outside. As he did a man in a coat approached him "Are you Rastus?" the man asked. Rastus nodded and took the note the stranger gave him. He opened it and started to read but he froze when he saw the picture attached to it "Damn it...already?" he pulled the picture of the envelope. He crumpled it and tossed it aside "I didn't think he would find out this fast..there goes the element of surprise."
Random Lullaby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:18 pm
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
Broke her.

Lux sighed. She had to admit defeat this time. Plus, it was too early to argue with or jump him again. When he stood up, she sat there for a moment. When the waitress came back, the blue haired girl stood up, bowed, then walked out of the small cafe to see a strange man standing with Rastus. She blinked and slowly walked up to a frozen Rastus. She wanted to peek over his shoulder to see what was in his hand. Then her mind told her that that was a good example of evasion of privacy, so she stopped herself from doing that. Instead, the girl took place at his side and just stayed silent. On the outside, Lux looked composed. But on the inside she was ready bounce up and down and find out. There was irritation of being scolded still in her system, so the girl really wanted to retaliate against her enemy for a minute.

Lux couldn't take it anymore. It was time to pry out some information from him."Uuuhh... Every thing okay, Rarat?" Before she could stop herself, the little nick name was coming out of her mouth. She played it off like it didn't happen, hoping that he had heard every thing but the nick name. Her face was collected and curious all at the same time. The strange man gave her the creeps a little. There was something wadded on the ground and she picked up and started to unfold it when she gave herself a paper cut. Lux let out a hiss and put her finger in her mouth and slowly tried to straighten out the picture with one hand. She was too curious and very nosy. It was just something that the blue haired girl couldn't help. The only fun she could find at the academy was sneaking around to prank students and teachers.

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:36 am
User Image

Rastus Nevan

What Lux would see when she opened the crumpled picture was a man bloody and beaten and tied upside down. That was Rastus' contact and they needed to get him out or this just became a lot harder.

Rastus looked towards Lux and shook his head, snatching the picture from her "Nothing is wrong. Come on we need to get moving." he said and started walking. He didn't want Lux to weigh him down when he went to get try and rescue his contact. Rastus didn't want to spend months just to track one guy down because their dummy got caught. He wasn't gonna put Lux in harms way either...Rastus was a jerk and he hated Lux but he wasn't gonna get her killed while in his presence.
Random Lullaby
Boy am I stupid.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:49 pm
asbloodrunscold

((No... Im an idiot. So hardcore of an idiot. I thought I replied and now Im gone for a week. Im so so so soooo worry. I WILL post a reply asap. Forgive me and my idiot self.>.<))  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:36 pm
Random Lullaby
asbloodrunscold

((No... Im an idiot. So hardcore of an idiot. I thought I replied and now Im gone for a week. Im so so so soooo worry. I WILL post a reply asap. Forgive me and my idiot self.>.<))

It's fine. You have reasons not to post. I normally can.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:37 am
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
Broke her.

Lux's lean fingers were slowly moving the paper it flatten in. She really, really wanted to see what was inside the dirtied piece of paper. Curious killed the cat. Though, in this situation, that probably wouldn't be the case. Unless she got a life threatening paper cut but when was the last time you heard of someone dying because they bled out from a paper cut?

Before the blue haired girl could get very far, her enemy snatched it from her sun kissed fingers. She gave him a pouty look but just turned away because she didn't want to start a fight. Or seem like a child. Either would be bad.The words entered Lux's mind and she half skipped, half walked to catch up with the boy with brown hair. She finally caught up and just followed him. "I don't feel like it is..." She mumbled a little to herself. The girl could feel the bad vibes coming off of Rastus. The look in his eyes looked a little irritated and she wondered what she had done to make him made. So, she awkwardly walked behind him with tense shoulders.

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

OhSoCareless: Crappy.♥

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:37 am
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus took her all the way to a hotel. It was cozy and friendly and would hopefully keep Lux confined while he went to deal with the little issue. He looked at her "Order what you will, but stay here I have to go make sure everything is on track." he lied to her before leaving her in the room. He had to get his contact free or he would never find the man who killed his parents. He would be back soon enough so that Lux didn't think he abandoned her...and he didn't want her slowing down his killing.

He would avoid it if he could but he doubted it...these men were Ruthless especially to the combat students.
Random Lullaby
I had no idea

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas