Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:10 pm
"Having his tail stomped might do him some good, though..." she sighed. "And I do have other pokemon, you know... They're not all fire types..." The question at the end of his observation pulled her interest, and she shook her head. "I definitely wouldn't call him patient, especially considering how...recent events have put him on edge." Not that she expected Akira to even take a moment to consider how Sparky played a part in the mess of it anyway.

She listened as she shot down her offer--expected-- and mused aloud his feelings about having another one to watch over. "Hey, at least another one might actually obey you, and not want to eat you every time it's released..." His biting tone in the assurance that he was okay was met with a deep frown. "Tell me that when you've got the scars to match it," she bit back, gripping the side of her shirt enough so that it tugged it up to reveal the extensive bandaging below it on accident.

When he announced his departure, she blinked at him, but didn't question it, though her face fell. Maybe it was just for the best, she thought, though even that weighed her down even more. And she had just struggled to sit down... "Okay... Remember, the offers still stand... And I can use normal pokemon next time," If there is one. "...if you prefer, or at least normal attacks...and thanks," she ended, though her gaze stayed low, unable to try to meet his.

Thierry looked the young man over, then bobbed his head in a nod of thanks before extending his neck to the girl in case she needed help--pushing herself from the ground would require work, and he was more than willing to lift her if she would allow it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:40 pm
"I hope you're not serious," Akira answered, not warming to Dove's idea of how his own pokemon should be disciplined. She didn't seem to be joking. "Maybe it's you and not your pokemon I should be concerned about. You do seem to have a prejudice against him, after all."

"'Might' being the key word. I don't want to have to deal with more than just Silly at the moment," he said in response to her comment about a new pokemon. "As far as scars, you have plenty of pokemon and that doesn't seem to have done you much more good, has it?" He gestured to her injured arm. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I think I'm better off without your advice, thank you very much."

With her pokemon to help her up, Akira packed up what was left of the food and drink and headed out with a wave. "Hope you feel better soon," he said.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:01 pm
"Oh, don't worry about me. You've made it painfully clear that you never have before. I don't expect you to waste your time." Prejudice? What was that supposed to mean?

A few moments later, and it would be very, very clear that she had, indeed, taken his words the wrong way, though there wasn't a doubt in her mind that she had taken them the way he had meant for them to be received. Thierry, after helping her to her feet with a look of concern at the way she held herself, blinked, much more cautious as her eyes turned dark. "No second chances, huh?" she muttered, mostly to herself. He would never see her in any other light than that he had found back in their years together... But really, she had at least expected him to be civil to someone so obviously injured and in pain, both physically and emotionally. "You really are an insensitive a**, Akira," she sighed, shaking her head. "I don't expect you to take my advice... but I pray you never need it."

When he made to leave--without so much as a proper goodbye, or a any motion at all to help her-- she took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. The rush of adrenaline was only making her sides sting. "Screw you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:07 pm
The brunet rolled his eyes. "There's more to people than meets the eye, you know," he said without turning around. "But I guess you can't see much deeper than you are yourself if you're going to make stupid assumptions like that."

With the insult that reached his sharp ears, though, he laughed aloud and paused a moment to glance back. "If only you'd been so frank when we'd first met," he told her with a sad smile, "I think we just might have gotten along."  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:14 pm
She stood quietly as he made his assessment, but lifted her head a little at his final comment. "There's more to people than meets the eye, you know..." she repeated to him, her gaze steady, her body still.

"And the future is yet to come, if you'd ever actually give it a chance."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces