Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:30 pm
She smiled a little more at his reply that he was fine, followed with a small "good." Though his next question she shook her head, reaching up to rub at her shoulder. "They said its best not to for twenty four hours." she explained "Just in case..." she glanced down, feeling like it was going to be a very daunting task. She didn't want to think anymore, she wouldn't have to if she got to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:41 pm
"Oh…" His thoughts idled, and he grasped about desperately through his mind for something to offer. "Ray left already," he said offhandedly. "To head back to Kodo…" This was just another dead end, wasn't it?  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:45 pm
Glancing back up, she arched her eyebrows lightly, "Oh... yeah she did mention that." She replied, lowering her hand to her side again. Going home sounded wonderful, but they had a little more time before Sera would be ready to go.

"... I hope I wasn't keeping you from going anywhere," She said after a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:00 pm
He shook his head, mildly surprised. "No, I'm…" He faltered. "…just glad you're okay."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:27 pm
Rosie blinked, but offered him a small genuine smile, if not a little tired. one hand reaching up to gingerly place it over her head when she was hit.
"Thanks to you. But I-" she glanced down trying to keep her smile up, but seeming to struggle a bit, "I'm really glad she didn't hurt you."

There was a tightening in her stomach after she said those words, knowing that her sister might have done worse, from what the others had said. It made her feel sick, knowing Sera and Dove were in worse condition...
"Um..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:36 pm
He shook his head again, just faintly, in denial, but the hesitant sound that tapered off at the end of her words elicited a different reaction: He gently took hold of her wrist and made slight motions towards where he had been sitting earlier, "Here, you can't want to just stand there. Ah--" A pause. "…Or maybe you just want to go to your room. Sorry." That would certainly make more sense than just sitting around outside for no reason. Idiot.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:43 pm
She glanced back up at him when he took her wrist, moving to take a step forward but paused when he continued. A gentle shrug followed with a reply "I don't care really... Just not at the hospital."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:47 pm
He produced a short breath of a laugh and smiled with a sympathy that required no pretending. "I think I know the feeling. Well, here," he moved towards the seat. "It's still nice out, so just for now… We can go in whenever you want."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:03 pm
It actually felt kind of nice not to have to make a choice, as he seemed to go ahead and choice the seating outside. She followed, the clopping of hooves following behind her as Pastin made his way after the two trains with a slow pace.
"Okay." Rosie agreed taking a seat of her own.
the shade felt nice, along with the warmth that drifted from the flames of her Rapidash as he stepped up next to her, lowering his head to nibble at some blush close by.

Sitting back, against the seat, lifting knee up to rest her arms against her leg, her chin on her knee. She tried to think of something to say, thinking desperately to think of something to say, though 'I'm sorry about my sister' was the only thing going through her mind, despite how many times she tried to chase it away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Luke sat nearby, watching the scenery idly. He normally didn't mind silence, but he was painfully aware of the implications of such an uncomfortable silence. It wasn't a peaceful quiet.

"There's a song stuck in my head," he said arbitrarily. "I can only remember the chorus, though." He pulled in a breath to support his voice, producing a melody that Rosie would know better than him - though he knew it better than his words implied.

"It's you who brings the morning
and you who takes the sun when I sleep
You're the only one who stuck around
for me when I was losing faith in what I thought I would be…"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:52 pm
Rosie turned her head back to look at Luke when the stiff silence was broken with the sound of his voice. She was so grateful for it she almost missed what he said, gathering what he had said a second later as he took a moment and started singing.

Her eyes widened when she recognized the song almost immediately, as well as the significance of it.
He sung the chorus, as the impact it made hit her much harder then she could have anticipated, mostly becasue she was caught by surprise by him singing that song, over the months is had gained a very meaningful message to Rosie, becasue of Luke. She took in a breath but was unable to stop a sudden surprised and emotion gasp of a laugh before covering her mouth, listening to him sing the chorus.

As his voice trailed off with the main part, she added after it, in a quieter voice almost an undertone.
"You're the only one in the dark I see."

She put on a tiny, meek, but happy smile, reaching her hand up to place it on the side of her neck as she watched him.
Talking was hard, as much as she would love to talk, the words just didn't want to form. But maybe this would be okay anyway... She could say what she wanted to say overall and just leave it hidden in the lyrics of 'just a good song.'

"Do you remember the rest?" She asked. tilting her head, continuing in her soft undertone.

"I know I lose my heart so easily
try to only show the best of me
I go into hiding each time I stop trying..."
she tilted her head, not taking her eyes off of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:15 pm
He spared a glance in Rosie's direction to evaluate her response, and her expression thawed a warm relief. He nodded in reply, overlapping with her voice.

"Oh, you remind me of the little things
'Til I forget the part that's troubling
And I feel so much better when we are together…"

He'd never forgotten the words in the first place; he had only hoped that his prompt would speak to her love of music and encourage her to enjoy something that she liked. He was glad just to find that the bid had been successful, though there was meaning to the gesture beyond that, a purpose even if she hadn't taken the invitation. That song she'd sung to him on a whim months ago was very close to him now.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:32 pm
He joined in during the second part, and she leaned her chin down onto her knee, singing along though to the end of the song.

She fell quiet once it was over, but though her quiet meekness she seemed much less stressed. a little color had come back to her face, and for the first time in the last couple of days her thoughts didn't hurt her... Well, hurt her in a way that she wanted to stop.

"You've been listening to it." she asked, knowing she gave him the MP3 for that song before he left for his trip around Kodo.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:43 pm
"Yeah," he replied, nodding faintly and adjusting his sleeve absently, green eyes unfocused on the pavement. "I like that one… but I still like it more when it comes from you." As it turned out, he didn't need to lie as much as he thought he would. Thoughts of sincerity gathered like morning dew.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:52 pm
She blinked, resting her cheek onto her knee, holding her breath for a couple of seconds as he spoke, her fingers picking at the hem of her skirt.
"Thanks..." She said shyly, honestly touched that he really thought that, each time he said it she just wanted to curl up and hide her face for some reason.

A few moments of silence passed and she said quietly from her knee "I like it more when you join..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff