Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
1x1 w/Night of Cydonia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:25 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki smiled softly, looking over Adam when his back was turned, but then turned her attention elsewhere and answered, "Everything happens for a reason, we just have to live with it, but there are plenty of guys around district 8. The thing is, none of them have what I look for, plus they're only after one thing, my body."

Most of the time, the males that talked to her only wanted to get inside of her, but Nikki wasn't that kind of girl and it made her feel sick when they tried. So most of the time, she just walked away, or just left and went home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:40 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam nodded. There was a pressure for anthropomorphic people such as themselves to breed, as they dwindled to the tens of thousands. Dragons were extinct, and the small group of Saber Tooth tigers as well. What was amusing was that either way, for some odd reason, was that a male or female anthro with a human female would produce that anthro's species, 100%. But then again, few humans unfamiliar with people like Adam would go that extra distance.

"I see. Ever thought of dating a human or...?" he added, wondering what her dating preferences were as he took the lamb off the pan and separated them onto two dinner plates.

"In all honesty, you're a very beautiful female and I'm sure you'll find someone." he said with a smile. He was socially awkward half the time, much more when he was younger. His first girlfriend he met online, where interests and questions they wouldn't normally ask publicly were quickly answered and remembered, and the first time they met was memorable. His relationship, a herbivore Gazelle lasted for nearly five years.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:54 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

"A human? Well it has crossed my mind, but let's be real, humans aren't exactly fond of the idea, so I really haven't tried. Yet, I'm not all that into trying to date one, I'll stick to other anthros." Nikki replied with a small laugh, then looked back up at Adam, something about him was grabbing her attention.

Smelling the finished lamb, Nikki realized that she was getting hungry, but she heard Adam's comment, causing her to blush slightly. "That's very nice of you to day, you're quite handsome yourself," she started to fidget a bit, "Adam... I know this a bit sudden, but I feel like I would like to get to know you better, so maybe we could hangout some other time after this?" Nikki asked him, her tail wrapping tightly around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:13 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Oh, since we're in a pretty liberal city, it's not too bad. I'm sure there are some, believe me" he said with a devilish grin. He took the red peppers she cut and tossed them into a steaming pot before handing her a large spoon to put her mashed potatoes on her plate of lamb. As he handed her the spoon, he couldn't help but stare half a minute longer at her attire, that top did not do her any justice... He growled lightly, before turning to drain the pot of peppers of water.

"Thank you, and I would like that. My assigned duty is to the beach in District 8 now, so I'll be seeing you quite often" he added.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:44 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Taking the spoon from Adam, her eyes traveled over the contours of his biceps, "Oh I believe you alright, but I'm not one to do the hunting, so I'll let them come to me instead." Nikki told Adam, not really bothered by the fact that he was looking at her chest, she caught many guys checking her out before.

It was especially common on the beach, where she was always out in her bikini, guys would always be whistling or trying to be smooth and get a feel. Of course, Nikki was fully aware of their intentions, which meant she was always on guard.

Nikki picked up her plate, then got some of the mashed potatoes, as she said, "That is true, but it also depends on which part of the beach your on, I'm posted up at the third guard house. So if you're patrolling that area, them will most definitely see each other," Nikki walked over to the table and set her plate down, "are you sure you didn't go to school for this? I mean, this lamb looks and smells amazing, and I'm sure the taste is just as amazing."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:06 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Oh, I'll sure to be around. We have about fifty guys covering half a mile of beach, so I'll be close" he said, pulling the pot off the stove to place an even amount of peppers next to his lamb and the rest with hers'.

"Do you prefer a certain vintage or are you fine with water?" he asked as he placed his plate of the table. "And no, I just dabble. This is simple, and I think I failed at making spaghetti" he explained, shuddering slightly at the last time he did that.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:27 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

"Oh, well in that case, then yeah, we will see each other quite a bit." Nikki smiled as he served the rest of the peppers on her plate. She then thought about his question, of course she wasn't an expert on wines, but she did enjoy the occasional glass or two.

Nikki got some silverware for them, as she answered Adam's question, "I'm not an expert, but a glass of wine would go nicely with this, so I'll let you pick, I got the feeling you have something up your sleeve." She set the eating utensils on the table, before giving Adam a soft smile, and then sat down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:54 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

He nodded, said, "I'll be right back". After a few minutes, he poured her a glass of Merlot, a simple vintage from Napa Valley. He only had a glass of iced water himself, and sat down. He raised his glass to her, and said, "To new beginnings"  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:30 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Taking the glass from Adam, Nikki held it up to his and smiled, "To new beginnings, let's eat shall we?" She asked, then took a sip of the merlot, before she began to eat. It was better than she expected, Nikki found the lamb to be tender and full of flavor, everything else was just as good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:01 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

He nodded, taking a few gulps of his water before cutting through his lamb and beginning to eat. It wasn't until later they finished, and he stood up to take their plates.

"The bathroom is upstairs, two doors down to the left if you need to freshen up. I don't like the feel of this powder they threw on me then dousing me with some cold water..." he said, shuddering. "The guest bedroom is also across from the bathroom" he added, carefully placing the dishes into the dishwasher.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:24 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki finished of her wine, setting the glass on her plate, before Adam picked up the dishes. She then got up from her chair, feeling content with the meal she just had, "A shower does sound nice, so I will accept your offer, thank you once again Adam, you are very kind. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to clean up a bit."

Heading upstairs, to the bathroom, Nikki flipped on the light, and then got the water started. While she waited for the water to warm up, Nikki stripped off the clothes Adam had given her to wear, before stepping into the shower, once the water was at the perfect temperature.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:33 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Of course. There are fresh robes and towels there already also" he added before he finished cleaning up. He picked up the box and walked upstairs to his room, then entering his walk in closet. On the left side when entering was his coats, jackets, and other casual wear. On the right side was his work material: BDUs, utilities, and pairs of boots lining the bottom. He tossed the clothing from the box into a laundry bin tucked in the corner, then cleaning the outside of his weaponry the best he could with a rag and placing it on the top of the safe. He would finish cleaning it tomorrow, as well as take Nikki home tomorrow... Unless she wanted to go tonight. He thought she was cute, though he hadn't been in the dating game for awhile, not to mention dating another non lupin. His Jeannie, a gazelle was the only non-lupin he had dated and that was pretty much it.

His bedroom had it's own personal bathroom, where he took a quick shower before putting on some exercise shorts and began tidying up the bed, in which he didn't exactly make when he went out for work quickly.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:14 am
Night_Of_Cydonia

Inside the shower, Nikki didn't waist time washing up, her fur was fairly easy to to maintain, even with a large fluffy tail. What did take up a bit of time was her hair, Nikki had long, blond hair that reached down to her lower back, so it required a bit of attention. Nikki took her time on it, all the while the thought of Adam kept popping into her mind, he was very handsome and she felt a strong attraction to him.

"What's going on with me? Why do I feel so attracted to Adam? We just barely met each other, yet he's been so kind and caring... maybe it's just the wine that's making me feel like this. Oh who am I kidding? I like the guy and my body is feeling warm, like it wants him." Nikki shook her head, she had to pull herself together, but the feeling remained.

Nikki finished up with her shower, grabbing a towel when she stepped out, and then began to dry herself off, being meticulous with her hair and tail. Once she was dried off, she then got dressed again, this time leaving the tank top off, as she walked out of the bathroom. Against her better judgement, Nikki went to Adams room and knocked on the door, "Umm, Adam, may I come in?" She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:22 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam had finished cleaning the bedroom and now was searching for the TV remote. He wanted to rewatch the replay of E3's PS4 announcement on his screen. He didn't sleep well the last few nights, and he doubted, even with a full stomach that he would go to sleep in the next half hour.

I really need to clean under this bed... he thought as he rummaged his hands past boxes on all fours. He heard a knock on the door and heard Nikki's voice.

"Come in!"  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:35 am
Night_Of_Cydonia

Turning the door knob, then opening the door, Nikki stepped into Adam's room, closing the door behind her. Seeing Adam look around under his bed, Nikki couldn't help but to giggle softly, but she quickly composed herself.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Adam, but I kind of felt like talking to you for a few minutes." Nikki said to him, her voice quivering a bit, as she openly checked him out, while her pulse quickened and her tail swayed slowly.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff