Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
1X1 rp between Twilight Cat 137 and Sullen Rave Angel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:06 am
Twilight Cat 137

With a smile, Lilly walked back over to the dress, placing it on a hanger, then inside a protective bag. After hanging it on one of the racks, Lilly went back to her desk, getting a fresh piece of paper out, and then got started on a concept design for Luna's dress. It was going to be a challenge, she didn't want it to be like the others in elegance, Lilly wanted it to reflect Luna's warrior spirit, while being subtle in elegance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:00 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

Luna smiled as she walked down the stairs and looked at allister."soo."
"easy, you dust i vaccum?" he asked her
"sure, but you take out the garbage to" luna said starting to dust.  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:18 pm
Twilight Cat 137

Lilly was completely absorbed in her design, that she actually jumped when her cell phone went off at her hip, but she quickly answered it.
"Hello?... Ah, Madame Rosenthal, how are you?... Yes, everything is coming along just fine... yes, I just finished the dress, will... Oh not at all, i completely understand... yes, yes, that's completely fine, but I will not be able to attend of that's the case, please accept my apology... Thank you Madame, have a pleasant evening, adu."
Ending the call, Lilly let out a low sigh, then got up and headed for the door, before going downstairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:27 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

Allister had just walked back inside from taking the garbag out."told you i wouldnt knock the garbage cans over." he said sticking his tongue out at luna.
"oh drop it, you are still a klutz with that dragon tail.' she said putting away the cleaning gear."allright, the room is completely clean now, so everything is all set.' she said sitting on the couch.  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:53 pm
Twilight Cat 137

"Well that's fantastic news, I'm glad to hear you the living room cleaned up, thank you. But I have some unfortunate news for you, as well as good news, so the bad news is that, I won't be having guests tonight. The good news is, you didn't clean this room for nothing, because we now have the night to ourselves." Lilly said to both of them, as she took a seat next to Luna, then patted the spot next to her, indicating Allister to sit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:23 am
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

"so then, no guests or clients?" Luna asked Lilly.
Allister walked over to them and sat down next to her, his tail off on the sideopposite of them."so does this mean we are going out for sushi then?" he asked her, and could hear luna purrigng loudly at the very word of sushi.  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:45 am
Twilight Cat 137

Lilly nodded and smiled, "You are both correct, there was a last minute change, so the gathering was moved elsewhere, so we get to go out for sushi." Lilly said to them both, as she scratched behind their ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:51 am
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

Luna started purring happilly."so what shall we do untill then?" she asked.
Allister was purring a bit as well, and exhaled but fire came out of his mouth, not much and not at anything in particular, just a little flame that was out as soon as it was made."oops, sorry misstress" he said  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:25 am
Twilight Cat 137

Touching Allister's nose with her finger, Lilly gave him a soft smile, "Easy now, don't go and burn anything, that wouldn't be good." She told Allister teasingly. Lilly then looked at Luna and asked, "We do have so time to burn, so why don't we go get cleaned up? While pleasing your mistress in the shower, shall we?"
((If you're okay with it, this can be taken to pm))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:31 am
Sullen Rave Angel
Twilight Cat 137

(im good with that, want me to reply in a pm then?)  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:42 am
Twilight Cat 137

((Sure, go ahead and do that))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:33 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Allister and Luna walked down stairs after they got dressed and ready to go."misstress, we are ready" allister said hearing luna purring in anticipation fo the sushi.  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:18 pm
Twilight Cat 137

Lilly walked downstairs, slipping on her glasses, and then looked at them both. "So you are, very well," Lilly got her car keys, "Allister, you get the privilege of driving." She said to him, then handed him the keys, before she walked out of the house with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:25 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Allister walked behind them with the car keys.
Luna went and opened the door for lilly to get into the car while allister went to the driver seat and started the car waiting for them to get ready.
Luna waited until lilly was inside before closeing the door and taking her seat.  

Twilight Cat 137

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:38 pm
Twilight Cat 137

"Thank you mon cheri, Allister, we're ready to go, you know where the place is." Lilly said to him, after she climbed into the back seat and put her seat belt on, touching Allister's shoulder as an indication that he could pull out of the driveway.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff