Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] My Sisters Boyfriend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:24 am
Captain tohru honda

When Zach excused himself to the bathroom and rushed out of the room, Blake sat there surprised...rejected once again. "Wow, he must really dislike me, or something. Why does he always react to that even when I so much touch him?", he thought out loud, a little irritated with himself. He sighed and dialed the number for the Chinese restaurant. He ordered a beef terayaki bowl with a side order of white rice, he also made sure to order Zach's chicken and fried rice. He finished ordering and hung up. The food would be here in 25 to 20 minutes. Blake decided to see if he could talk to Zach and see what was really up. Zach doing this to him would just bother him like crazy, like it already was enough already. He thought for a few minutes until he made his decision, he stood up and began to walk slowly upstairs. He walked down the hall and stopped in front of the bathroom door. He pressed his cheek against it and listened, wait- was Zach mumbling to himself? He pulled away and sighed quietly, wondering if he should knock on the door or just go back downstairs. He turned around and began to pace back and forth, before he could stop himself he knocked on the door. "Uh, Zach...are you okay? Im sorry if I freaked you out.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:45 am
Zach looked to the door when it was knocked on. He listened to Blake and then opened the door and gave a sigh. "No. You didn't freak me out. It's just...Well..you see...it's just that I like you." Zach said and stopped talking for a minute. He couldn't believe he actually told Blake that he actually liked him. "I have for a while now, bt I know you don't like me cause you went out with my sister, so you have to be straight." Zach said and wiped at his eyes. He hated himself for started to cry right now.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:13 pm
Captain tohru honda

Blake stared in shock at the shorter boy. He sure he was standing there for at least 5 minutes, maybe even longer. He felt his face grow hotter by the second.

"Ah, so...you really do like me?", he asked quietly, glancing down at the Zachs red face. Blake would have bet he would just burst into tears any second now. His mind raced, what could he say? He always thought Zach was cute, even when he was dating Alice. He knew it was wrong, but he always tried to ignore it. Now, here he was....in front of Zach who had just confessed to him.

Everything started to make sense now.

He slowly reached out and grabbed Zachs arm. He bit his lip as he began to speak again. "Well...uh..", he let out a long sigh as he tried to compose myself. He needed to keep his cool. He then got an idea.

He took a step closer to Zach, and then another, attempting to corner Zach into the closed bathroom door behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:08 pm
He knew. Blake didn't like him and now Blake was trying to tell him exactly that, but without hurting Zach even more. Zach's heart started to race as he was being backed up into a corner. "Please...I'm sorry. I-I won't like you." Zach said and started to cry, moving over to the sink and crouched down. He couldn't escape the bathroom, seeing as the door was blocked by Blake.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:26 pm
Captain tohru honda

Blake opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. He couldn't believe this was even happening. His ex girlfriend's little brother was confessing and now crying in front of him. He wanted to tell Zach it was okay and he didn't have to worry. Unfortunately, nothing could come out of his mouth no matter how hard he tried to speak.

He took a long breath as he crouched down in front of Zach. He stared at the crying boy that was hugging his knees into a ball. Blake moved slowly and laid his hand on top of Zachs head.

"Zach, you don't need to apologize to me. Please, look at me?", he whispered comfortingly. He needed to at least show him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:55 pm
Zack hiccuped lightly as he looked up to Blake. "y-you won't hurt me for liking you?" Zach asked as he wiped at his tears, but more came out. "I've liked you for so long and I never meant for you to find out cause you were dating my sister, but then you broke up and then..' Zach trailed off as another sob torn out of his throat.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:06 pm
Captain tohru honda

Blake shook his head as he smiled softly at the other boy. He placed his hand on Zach's cheek and wiped away a tear with his thumb. He did this to quiet him.

"I guess I already kind of new something was up beforehand...but I thought it was something totally different. I thought you hated me.", he replied before inching his face closer to Zach. "I think I like you too, Zach."

He pressed his lips to Zachs cheek softly. He didn't want to actually kiss him, he didn't want to freak the boy out anymore than he already was. "I guess...you are pretty cute, even when you have snot all over your face.", he whispered in his ear before pulling back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:11 pm
Zach's heart was beating a mile a minute as Blake came closer and then kissed his cheek. He thought he was in heaven until he heard the words "Even when you have snot all over your face" Zach blushed like mad and pushed Blake away as he stood up. He went over to the toilet and got some toilet paper, blowing his nose and wiping at his face. Just then the doorbell rang. "Better get that." Zach said and closed the door when the other left. Zach then cleaned his face and came back downstairs a few minutes later. His eyes were puffy and his face was clean of snot and tears. "thanks for getting me Chinese." He said and smiled lightly.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 pm
Captain tohru honda

Blake laughed lightly as Zach pushed him away and quickly got up to wipe his nose and face. He kind of liked messing with him, because he loved Zach's cute reactions.

The doorbell suddenly rang, and Zach said he would get it and ran downstairs. Blake stood up and glanced at himself in the mirror. He was blushing like crazy still, but continued to go downstairs. He spotted Zach carrying the bags of food he ordered while he thanked Blake.

"Yeah, of course.", he smiled and walked to the dining table. He pulled out a chair for Zach and sat right next to it. "God, Im starving. Let's eat.", he patted the seat next to him. He was really starting to look forward to messing with Zach some more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 pm
"I'm staving too." Zach said and sat down. He got out his food and began to eat. After a minute, he got up and got them each a cold soda and sat back down. Zach opened his and took a swig before eating again. "So do you really like me?" Zach asked, not being able to believe that Blake actually liked him.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:40 pm
Captain tohru honda

He grabbed the chopsticks and became to play with his food. He was trying to comprehend how this all happened and figure out his true feelings towards Zach. He thought the boy was adorable and when he had kissed him, he felt sparks and felt like his heart was performing cart wheels. Maybe he needed more to really figure everything out....He glanced sideways at the Zach who now taking a drink from his soda. He dropped his gaze to the boys lips.

"So, do you really like me?", Zach suddenly asked.

Blake shook his head out of his thoughts and blushed lightly. "Yeah, I-I think I do. Um, but we should really have that date...and see where it goes from there.", he said the last part with a smirk while staring into Zachs eyes before smiling again and taking a bit of his food.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:14 pm
Zach almost choked on his soda when Blake said the word Date. "A date? That would be wonderful. I've always dreamed of going on a date with you and now it's happening." Zach said barely touching his food as he talked and thought about the date. "When should it be? Today? Tonight? Maybe tomorrow?" Zach asked a grin plastered on his face. Just then his parents walked through the door. "Hey mom and dad!" Zach called with a smile.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:21 pm
Captain tohru honda

Blake was really starting to love how excited he could make Zach. "Well, we were going to hang out today weren't we?", he smiled and finished eating his food. The idea of a date with Zach was making him excited. Before he was about to say anything else, Zach's parents walked through the door. Zach called out: "Hey mom and dad!", smiling brightly. Blake stood up and greeted them. "Hey, welcome back. How was the airport?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:18 pm
"It was fine. Alice's plane took off without any delay's." Zach's mom, Clara said. "you father has to change for work and then leave in a few minutes." She said smiling. "Alright. Well me and Blake are gonna head out soon, will you be fine by yourself?" Zach asked. His mom nodded with a smile. "I'm gonna go take a nice relaxing bath." she replied and then headed upstairs.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:24 pm
Captain tohru honda

Blake smiled at Clara and nodded. "Alright, That's good the plane left without any delays.", he replied. He realized he wasn't so sad anymore about Alice leaving. His mind was much more preoccupied with where he was going to take Zach for the date. "he'll be home later. Have a nice bath.", he continued as she was walking up stairs. He looked over at Zach at grinned. "We can take my car, is that alright with you?", he asked while putting his plate in the sink.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff