Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Shapeshifters Will It Be Love Or War ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good storyline ?
  It is that is why I'm following along waiting for more.
  Please add more to it but keep going
  No not interested in this storyline
  Gold whore !
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:15 am
Skylar Atherley

Smile with Me. Laugh with Me...
User Image

When Trenton woke up he was a perplexed to see Cyra not in the room. He got up and figured he either went to the kitchen or back home. But when he approached the kitchen, someone beat him to it.

An elderly man was already looking at what appeared to be a corpse in the kitchen. Trenton froze when he turned around to give him a questionable glare. Matto raised an eyebrow as Trent panicked and walked over him.

"Uhhhh .. I can explain...?"

"Is he a Thorton?!" Matto asked, shocked.

"Yes, but he's my friend!... Why did you knock him out?!" Trenton asked confused.

"For god sakes, Trenton, I'm 72! I found him this way! What is he doing in ... my... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE KITCHEN?" Matto screamed, freaking out when he looked. Trent bent down and pulled Cyra's arm over his head as he carried him back to rest on his bed. Trent ran back to get a few cool and warm rags to carefully place over Cyra's forehead. "I'll clean that up to!" He retorted to the clan leader.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:32 am
TenTenPrincess23

Cyra never woke but he did begin to start uttering odd things in his state and he was burning up. It was as though something was wrong with him but no one could tell what it was that is with the exception of his father who had no idea as to where his son was or what had taken place. "Sylva Sylva" he mumbled in his sleep repeatedly saying the name of someone that seemed to be on his mind even though it was clear that nothing made any sense since the moment that Cyra had arrived. It was as though he had become possessed and still was. It was unclear why he had gone from attacking the smaller male in one instant to in the next desiring him if you could call it that in the next. No one but Trenton at this point knew exactly what had transpired durring the night while the two were together alone within the smaller males room.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:44 am
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trent was a bit astonished that old man was more mad about the kitchen than the "uninvited guest". But Trenton explained most what happened, except the last part, and just expected, he was scolded for trespassing on their territory. Looking down at Cyra, the old man walked off to make a phone call to the other clan.

Trenton sat their quietly as he hesitantly and gently brushed a few stray hairs out of Cyra's face. The weirder thing of it all was that Trenton practically let himself get taken advantage of. He didn't mean to do so, but he thought he wasn't that much of a slut.... Trent was just as confused. Then Cyra began talking in his sleep about someone named Slyva... ?

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:57 am
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu was pacing the floor in his home clutchig the phone tightly in his hands. "The hell happened ?? Where are you Cyra ??" he muttered as he trembled with rage wondering where his son had gone off to. But he had no clue as the young man had left no note or anything to indicate where he had gone and why he had stayed out all night. Nor to explain why even now he was no where to be found and he had clan members out searching high and low were his son normally would go but none of the places proved to be where he was. Infact it was as though he had vanished without a trace which truley pissed him off. "Where the hell are you Cyra get your a** home " he growled pacing over the rooms once more.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:14 pm
Matto had called the household and was trying to make sense of what the other Clan member was saying. Matto cleared his throat over the phone. "Ehem, Ryu? It's Matto. I'm calling about Cyra, your son? Well, I found him this morning unconcious on my kitchen floor. I apologize for the inconvenience, but perhaps it would be best if you came to get him. He is out cold at this moment." He spoke calmly. Being an old man, nothing really surprised him with the Thorton clan. Such a disfigured family. Trent sat up as he changed the cloths over Cyra's head before Matto called him to clean the kitchen, as punishment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:13 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu stopped pacing answering the phone he gasped. "How on earth did my son get to your place and end up unconcious in your kitchen?" he demanded then growled. "I'll be right there" he stated before hanging up. He then walked over to a cabnit picked up a needle and syringe taking them with him he got a few other members and headed over to the home of Matto. He knocked on the door then wait impatiently for the man to answer knowing that he was old and well there was a great deal of tention between the two familys. He knew what he had to do but he had no idea what he was going to be faced with when he arrived at the home.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:10 pm
Skylar Atherley
Matto hung up the phone and before the lot of other clan members arrived, Matto had gathered up the other men in the family and had asked the women and children to stay hidden away or to play out in the back yard. Matto, being so old, had known Ryu ever since he was a young boy. Or.. atleast he knew of him, he had never met him personally. Matto did know Ryu's father, however. Well he knew him. They met briefly over squabbling feuds and were rivals, but rarely any harm between the two of them had come to pass.

The rivalry between the two clans has somewhat been forgotten, but the differences between them stood as such: members of the Thorton Clan were strong, both by strength, and by numbers. The Miles Clan, though indeed weaker and smaller, were clever and had a cunning and trickery nature on their side. Matto was smart, the main reason why he was the clan leader, he had a small feeling that Ryu would probably not expect a certain member of their clan. "Trenton!" he called. Trenton came running in his house slippers, a white tank top, and a pair of yellow shorts. "Go put your suit on and answer the door when the Thortons arrive." he stated.

When the banging proceeded, the door slid open and there was Trenton, standing in a dapper suit, with Matto not standing too far behind. Bowing his head to his guests, Trenton gave a warm smile and let them inside. "Welcome. Thank you for coming Lord Ryu" he spoke politely.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:01 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu was barly able to restrain himself. "Where is he ?" he demanded. "What took place before he went unconcious ? " he demanded then he took out the needle and syrenge showing them to Trenton. "He is sick and needs his medicine. He really should have taken it last night but now its nearly noon and he still hasn't taken it. If he doesn't get it right away he will die so please take me to him right now " he told him as the men with him stayed just behind not speaking or anything. His eyes darted over Trenton taking in everything about his appearance. "What is your name ?" he asked as he moved to step into the room wanting to get to his son.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:13 pm
Skylar Atherley
Matto stepped in to talk for Trenton. "Apparently, my boy and your son seemed to have had a scuffle last night. And apparently they finished their battle in my kitchen. As far as I know, the only injuries is that cut there on my boy's face.." Matto finished as he followed the lot into Trenton's suddenly clean room. Matto knew that Trenton probably just stuffed everything in his closet. Nevertheless, Cyra was there resting in Trenton's bed. Trenton then stepped in to finish the conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:19 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

In his best suit and manner, he lead the father to his room and he was glad his closet door hadn't broken open. "Yes sir, I had foolishly wondered on to your property and had engaged Cyra. When we finished here, I offered for him to stay here, since it was so late... I apologize for negligence" he stated. He hoped that Lord Ryu and Matto would believe that story. He wasn't about to tell the real thing. Then the other clan leader had asked for Trent's name.
"Uhh- Trenton, sir. Trenton Miles..." he spoke plainly. Trenton found the medical story a bit hard to believe but he didn't entirely question it.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:28 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu nodded to Matto then headed right for his son puting the needle together he took hold of Cyra's arm shoving it into his arm. He smirked when his son groaned trembling violently for a few moments before going still and quiet. Ryu then turned to Trenton an Matto. "So if they fought why did my son spend the night ?" he asked frustration and anger showing on his face still. "Seriously if there was a scuffle why did Cyra not leave when it was over ?" he asked raising a brow at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:35 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

"To be honest, I'm not sure what his reasons were for agreeing to spend the night. But the fight ended in a bit of a draw and well.." Trenton paused for a moment, "I guess we became friends, so there was no reason for him not to spend the night... " he said. Come to think of it, Trenton probably lost 2 out of 3 of the matches. The last one he just barely won.

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:07 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu frowned "So you fought and became friends ?" he asked raising a brow as one of his men came over lifting Cyra easily into his arms. "My son is not one to fight and then easily make friends young man so there is something to which your not telling me. I plan to get to the bottom of it trust me " he muttered then turned to leave following right behind his men who carried his son in their arms as they went along. The younger male made a weird gurggling noise as they took him outside and started towards their home.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:26 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Trent helped with what he could and was then left with nothing to say. He felt bad for the trouble he had caused. He hoped Cyra would be alright as he loosened the tie. Matto sighed and went to go tell the others that the threat was gone and to relax now. Pulling his suit off, Trent those strange memories of just how quickly Cyra changed. Then his throat went dry and his face went red again as he remembered everything Cyra did the night before. Shaking off the memories, Trent went to go put his suit away only to be trample with the miscellaneous junk he just stowed away in his closet just 20 minutes before.

Finally cleaning it up and getting dressed casually, an older woman walked by his room. "Ah! Trenton, dear boy, could you go out and gather the groceries today? I'd do but my knees are bothering me at the moment. " she spoke sweetly. Trent nodded and soon he was off to the store. He took his bicycle since it was too far to walk and too risky to transform into a faster animal. I hope Cyra will be okay...he thought outloud

..ǝW ɥʇᴉʍ ʎɹƆ...

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:21 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Ryu managed t get Cyra home without incodent a smirk on his face as he turned to one of the men that had come with him to get his son. "That fool knows nothing if he believed what I told him. But if that boy is able to get through what I'm giving to Cyra and get close to him then something has to be done in order to keep Cyra from completly waking up from the fog that I keep him in. " he told the other male who nodded his head at him. They got Cyra home then Ryu went into his office dialing Matteo's number a smirk on his face.

Cyra soon was more awake but he was much to weak to get out of bed. "Markus what happened ?" he asked softly as the man came up to him assuring him that things were fine. Told him to just rest and his father would be in to explain things soon. He didn't want to tell Cyra anything that would go against Ryu's wishes because he knew that it would mean his own death and he didn't want that.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff