Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Small Lake Town -taken by Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join ?
  Yes
  No
  Gold Whore!
  Going to read along!
View Results

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:34 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Alvaro sighed softly, while he listened to Gray speak. He really did upset him, huh? As he continued to listen, he nodded his head lightly. His gaze stayed with the male's, while he explained the things out to him. So he didn't want to have experiments done on him? That was understandable, no one wanted to be a human ginny pig! Nodding his head, when he asked if he understood, he listened to him. Hm? He was able to do other things...? He just stood there thinking about everything he heard just now. Sitting down on the side of the tub, he let out a heavy sigh and mentally yelling at himself about how that was why he couldn't keep a friend. Rubbing his head harshly, he calmed himself down and stood up to head towards his own room.

When he did, he heard him mutter about how it wasn't fair. What wasn't fair? Was he thinking about having to be friends with him wasn't fair...? Frowning lightly at that, he turned his back to his room and stretched some. "I understand Gray. I am not allowed to say anything, and I won't bring it up anymore. I promise." He told him before walking once more. "I have work to do." He told him, his voice a bit pitchy since he lied. 'Liar.' he thought to himself as he hurried down the stairs. He could find work to do, it wouldn't be that hard to do that. Alvaro wanted to give Gray some space, so he didn't continue to upset him anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray had his eyes closed even when he heard Alvaro speaking that tore into him knowing because of his gifts that the other male blamed himself for what had happened between them for he thought making Gray upset. After a few moments of alone time he got up stretching some before he closed his eyes focusing on Alvaro's image and what he wanted which was to be with him. So he suddenly appeard before the other with a grin he took hold of him yanking him into a nearby part of the forest. "Shh don't yell Avaro it will alert your father if you do and I don't want that. " he whispered in his ear before pulling back from him some.

"I'm sorry Avaro but I have not been honest with you from the start. " he told him as he took a deep breath before he kissed him tenderly then stepped back once more. "I'm not human Avaro not like you in the least. I'm what you would call a mythological creature. I'm able to heal to change my eye color at risk along with some other things like appearing where I wish to. I do want to be here with you Alvaro that is not something that is being forced trust me. If I didn't want to be here with you then I wouldn't be that is the simple fact of it. " he told him as he smiled softly at him. "Your a handsome young man who saved my life and in turn I am granting you friendship with someone who is different and you can never tell anyone that they are different but I'm all yours Alvaro that I promise you." he informed him.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:33 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Alvaro found himself flattening the boxes they used for the move, but he never informed his father he was out of his room. His father probably thought he was chatting up a storm with Gray. Ugh... Why did he have to go and ruin their friendship already?! Putting the box he just flattened in a pile of flattened boxes, he let out a heavy sigh. Alvaro needed to stop being so darn nosey and just talk with people like any normal person did. Another box flattened, but he ended up dropping the box when he was suddenly being yanked into part of the forest. Eh?! What was going on?! His mouth opened to scream, but he heard a familiar voice whispering in his ear. Huh? Looking at Gray when he pulled back, he blinked a few times. How did he get passed him without Alvaro noticing him? Was he that deep in his own thoughts... Well he's done that before, so that was probably what happened.

Hearing the sorry caught his attention, and he frowned lightly. What did Gray have to be sorry about? Alvaro was the one that stepped too far over the line... When he stated he hadn't been honest, he was going to ask how but... Gray... Well... he kissed him! His cheeks turned a dark red, while he tried to process what was going on now. He almost didn't catch him admitting he wasn't human. He listened closely, yet he was still a bit dazed about the fact this hot guy just kissed him!! So he wasn't forcing him to stay here? That made him happy to know that! When he continued, he blushed even more. He thought he was handsome? Once he finished, his cheeks were dark red before he looked down at the ground slightly. He was happy, very happy about hearing this.

"Thanks..." He whispered softly and smiled to himself, before he took a step closer and hugged the male tightly. "I don't care if you're not human, I'll keep it a secret. If you're here, then I'm happy." He told him, while he tried calming his blush. Hiding his face against the male's neck, he took in the male's scent some.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:03 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray could sense the rising emotion in the other and chuckled. "You have the hots for me Alvaro don't you ?" he asked with a wide grin on his face. "Alvaro I've never loved anyone so I'm not sure that I'm able to but if its possible perhaps we could try but right now I just don't know if I'm capable." he informed him as he then gave him another soft kiss before back up once more. His gaze turned towards another part of the woods then he was gone but he came back a few minutes later holding a boquet of wildflowers in his hands. "Here you go Alvaro these are for you from me." he told him grinning at him sheepishly which was a first for the nymph.

A slight shake of the head was given then music started to play as he took hold of the smaller male and began to dance him around. "I do greatly enjoy spending time with you Alvaro. It means a great deal to me that you have allowed me to be your friend. I've had guards and my father but never a real friend before. This is new strange territory to me. " he admitted.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:29 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro didn't know what to say or do now, but he listened to the male's question. His heart jolted some at that, as he fumbled around for his voice. He had the hots for Gray? He could tell...? His blush couldn't get any worse, but he felt like his face was burning with the blood that rose to his cheeks. He continued to listen and slowly nodded his head to show he understood. All the guys he liked never liked him back or found it gross to be liked by another guy, so he was well aware that Gray might not ever like him back. However, he was glad the male wasn't disgusted by him. Before he could speak any of that, the male gave him another kiss. The kiss was just so soft and nice, he wanted to kiss the male even more... Ugh! Why did he have such bad luck?! When he disappeared, he sighed and told himself he scared the male off. Of course he did, but when he returned he jumped slightly out of surprise.

Flowers? Blinking a few times, he took the flowers and smiled at him. "T-thanks." He muttered softly, while he looked at him and then to the flowers. They were pretty... Alvaro would have to remember to put them in a vase or something when they got back home. Hearing music, he looked around some before squeaking softly when Gray took a hold of him and started dance. E-eh!? His cheeks were still burning, as he danced with the male and listened to him speak. "I'm happy to be considered a real friend." He whispered to the male as he smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:27 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled as he held Alvaro close to himself dancing them around exsqusitely every once in a while he would lean his face down so that he could kiss the other tenderly a little longer each time he did so. "Alvaro tell me what is it like to love ? What does it feel like ? " he asked his eyes dancing warmly but rainbows moving around in the very content nymphs eyes. A light wind swayed around them giving off faint but nice perfum smells that were wafting from nearby flowers.

He took hold of the other by the chin lightly with one hand gazing into his eyes deeply. "Alvaro tell me honestly what do you think about me ? Why don't you fear me since I am different then you and able to do things you would never comprehend before having met me ?" he asked lightly as he then placed kisses all over his face before gazing into his eyes once more.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:38 pm
Skylar Atherley

He enjoyed dancing with him, along with the kisses he would get from Gray. Alvaro wanted to keep on dancing and stay close to Gray, but he would eventually have to leave the male's hold huh? It was sad, but he would be happy to stay friends with Gray... Friends that kissed... His cheeks continued to burn red, as he listened to his question. L-love? He wanted to know how love felt? "It's like they're the only one you think of, and you want to make them happy. Staying by there side day by day, it's the feeling of always wanting to be there for them and have them be there for you too... However, I usually get heart broken, so I'm not that experienced with successful love." He spoke softly and watched the male's eyes change colors again. The smell of flowers were nice, and he kind of felt like he was on a date... But he said nothing and kept that to himself.

When he took ahold of his chin, he looked at the male wondering what he was going to do or say. Staying quiet, he listened to him before he smiled at him. "I really enjoy your company, and I'm happy I met you. And you have to be the nicest person I've met- aside from my father. You're my special friend... Also because I'm one of those people who wishes there are magical beings around the world. It makes me happy to know that there really are... Along with the fact, you never gave me a reason to fear you." He explained as he placed kisses all over his face. A happy smile on his face, as he looked him in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:39 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled intently at him as he listened to his explaination about what love felt like as he kept them dancing. His heart was hammering in his chest as he smiled sweetly at the other. "So its when everything else feels sureal ? Your total focus is on that one person that means the entire world to you ?" he asked before pulling him against himself for a slow dance. He swayed them back and forth pulling the smaller males gently against his chest so that it was resting there. Have you ever love before ? I mean other then family ?" he asked softly.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:51 pm
Skylar Atherley

Alvaro listened to him and smiled at him, while they danced. Gray was actually a pretty good dancer! When he started to speak, he smiled and nodded his head in agreement. "That is love." He told him, while he felt him pull him close. Placing his head comfortably on his chest, his heart was racing already. Gray was... Well he was one of a kind, and he didn't want to lose him to anyone... Listening to the male's heart pound, he slowly swayed with the male. His question made him sigh softly. "I've liked people and had crushes on them, but I never actually fell in love. I always get rejected before it's possible." He said chuckling at his own misfortune with love.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:38 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray smiled kissing the top of his head as he danced them around to the slow dance. "Mm Alvaro you smell so nice and you feel so nice in my arms." he whispered as he kept them dancing once arm traveling down his back coming to rest at his lower waist fingers slightly resting on his backside. "We should do this more often " he whispered loving being with the other greatly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:43 pm
Skylar Atherley

The kiss on his head was nice, while he danced with the male. He enjoyed being so close to him, but he feared falling for him... If he fell for him, then he would be setting himself up for another heart break. Alvaro couldn't handle another heart break anytime soon, so he would have to make sure he didn't fall for him. But it was so hard not to! Listening to his whisper, he smiled and nodded his head lightly to show he heard him. The male's arm moving down surprised him, but he said nothing and smiled lightly. His cheeks were still a dark pink and his heart was still racing some, while he continued to dance with him. The next whisper truly made him happy. Alvaro would enjoy doing this often!

"I wouldn't mind." He whispered back to him. Dancing happily with him, he closed his eyes lightly. What was Alvaro thinking? How could he not fall for Gray? Correction, how could he avoid that? Alvaro was already falling for him and hard. It would just be his little secret, since he didn't want to ruin their friendship.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:34 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray could feel every movement of the other but on top of that he could sense the other males very thoughts yet he couldn't read them. The only thing he knew was that they were about him and that the human male was giving off such a sweet scent that it had him feeling rather hot and wanting more then anything to be close to him. His heart beat began to race even more so his eyes dancing between every color in the rainbow. Without thinking about it he pulled the other fully against him taking hold of his chin so that he could bring his face up to meet his own. Their gazes locked for a moment before Gray leaned his down joining their lips in a trembling tender kiss his very first.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:24 pm
Skylar Atherley

He didn't know the male could sense his thoughts, but if he did he probably would have thought that meant he could read his thoughts... Which would embarrass him to the max! His eyes stayed closed, as he continued their movements happily. A light smile on his face, before his eyes opened quickly when he was pulled against him completely. E-eh?! Blushing more, he felt his chin be lifted and he stared at him in the eyes. His eyes were so beautiful, but soon enough he noticed the male's face moving closer to his own. Alvaro couldn't process anything right now, so he couldn't form any words. Instead he felt the trembling kiss, and he returned it with his own soft kiss. His eyes closing, as he enjoyed the moment. Alvaro knew not to enjoy it too much but... His heart was racing, his cheeks a dark red now, and he was practically putty in the male's hands. Alvaro wanted to make sure Gray was happy no matter what... Even if he didn't want to be with him, even if he was just a friend that Gray kissed...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:39 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Gray could feel the emotion so he continued to kiss him deepening it some. After a little he broke the kiss smiling at him with rainbow eyes. "Alvaro I feel very deeply and strongly for you. " he told him flushing deeply wrapping him in his arms again and kissing him deeply more deeply this time.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:34 pm
Skylar Atherley

When he broke the kiss, he caught his breath and mentally sighed. He didn't want to the kiss to end, so he wanted to keep it going but they would need to breath... Ugh! Stupid need of air, but he was glad when he listened to him. E-eh!? His heart was racing enough before he heard that, now he was pretty sure he would end up fainting from hearing that... Soon enough they were kissing again, and he was wrapping his arms around him and kissed him back just as deeply. This guy... Gray was the best person in his life and the best thing to happen to him. He wasn't even bothered that he was a homosexual- well duh! Gray was kissing him! Stepping on his tip toes, he kissed him even more. Enjoying this, he closed his eyes happily.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff