Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] You shouldn't mess with me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:19 pm
Skylar Atherley
Nice name~

User Image
Demon Hound 1 Demon hound 2 Demon hound 3

Takeo was upset with the way his father was treating Donald! He did nothing but help him... The human was also protecting him from his father- until he found out that he was the Devil's son... Still he did nothing too deserve what he was getting! Flinching slightly, when he felt his father yank him against him, he glared and listened to him. He wasn't able to say anything, before he found himself finding his footing. A heavy sigh leaving his lips, as he listened to his father insult Donald. However, the next part stung. He was making him seriously choose between the two!? That was completely unfair, and he came to a pause. Who would he choose? His father that has been there his whole life? Or a human that had only been in his life for a few hours?

Well... The human was also a Christian so that sucked... But his father was too controlling... Sighing heavily, he glared at his father some. "I choose... Donald. He doesn't deserved to be hurt because he knows me!" He yelled at his father, before he took a step back unsure of what his father would do to him for not choosing him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:08 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

The devil raised a brow shock showing on his face at his sons choice. "You do know that you will never be able to return to hell Takeo?" he asked tilting his head to the side as he waited but didn't get any conformation. that his son may be changing his mind. "Your hounds may stay with you of course because they will not obey anyone else." he muttered taking hold of his son by the hair yanking him close so that they were face to face with each other. "I love you Takeo but you have betrayed me and for what a measly human ? " he asked taking his hand placing it heavily onto Takeo's collarbone which would start to burn badly and ache as he burned a mark onto his collarbone. "Now scram never set foot in my presence again ever you traitor." he hissed shoving him away then vanishing as quickly as he had come.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:18 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

Seeing the shock on his father's face, he frowned lightly. He couldn't believe himself! He chose a human over his own father... Watching him, he nodded his hand understanding he wouldn't be able to return to hell ever again... He nodded again, when he was told he could keep his hounds. They were trust worthy, and he loved them very much. Alvaro was happy to hear he could keep them! However, he flinched when he yanked him by the hair. When he heard him, he practically felt like crap, he betrayed his father that loved him for a human he didn't even know? Alvaro already chose that, and he knew he couldn't change his mind on that. Screaming as a mark was burned onto his collarbone, he held back tears and listened to his father as he shoved him away. Traitor? That hit him hard, while he watched his father leave. The demon hound that stayed with him nuzzled its head against him lightly, before he started to pet him. He felt horrible, but he refused to cry and started to set out on finding Donald and making sure he got the help he needed... However, he didn't want anyone seeing the burn on his collarbone...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:35 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

The devil got back to hell only to be approached by some demons who he really didn't want to deal with after his own son had abandoned him and betrayed him. Turning to them he shred each one of them to bits feeding them to his hounds before sending even his treasured hounds away so that he could be alone. What no one knew was that the devil had feelings at least when it came to Takeo he did anyhow. Sitting in his chambers the door locked tightly he sobbed silently for the son who had betrayed him for what ? "Takeo you fool have you done this to me ? I raised you well and have always been threre for you and now you turn your back on me which really hurts and upsets me." he muttered sagging down into the bed his head coming to rest on his pillows.

Donald was awake crying out in pain and agony where the hounds had taken him. He was far enough away to be safe from the devil should he have went after him but he was very much unaware that Takeo had been asked to chose or that he had choosen him over his own father. He groaned as pain seared through him the bites of the hound that had bitten him where in fact posionus  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:47 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image

He would have to try and make it up to his father in the future... Takeo knew that he couldn't live not seeing his father again. The man raised him! He cared for him, and he took care of him at every moment he needed him... Holding onto his demon hound, he headed towards Donald and kept his head down low. His hair covering the mark on his chest well enough, while he forced himself not to cry. A human took the spot of his father... How could he have possibly do that to his own father!? Biting his lip, he heard cries and looked up some. A soft sigh left his lips, as he got off his demon hound and headed over to him. "Now now... Be calm." He told him softly, and started to pet the third demon hound again. "He'll help with the poison and wounds." He told him softly as the hound started to allow the little bud looking things move to the wound and suddenly disappeared into the male's leg. Anyone could see that it was roaming around inside the male, since the part it was connected to was moving around on the outside and controlling where it went inside the male and how he healed him. Soon enough two or three more started to enter the male's leg and search for the poison before it even thought about trying to repair the male's left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:31 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald whimpered in pain until Takeo was there and his hound was removing the possion from his body which still felt as though it was on fire and in agony. "Hurts so bad " he managed to get out trembling greatly as he chewed on his lower lip trying to keep from screaming out in agony. "Where your father ?" he got out in a whisper worried that the devil himself might come behind Takeo at any moment in order to finish what he had started when he had attacked the human male. His eyes were now open so that he was staring intently into the others eyes. "What did I do ?" he asked very softly.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:46 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Demon Hound 1 Demon hound 2 Kuro

Takeo let the house continue to do as it was, while he watched Donald. When he heard him say it hurt, he nodded and frowned lightly. "It will hurt for a bit. Kuro is doing his best to fix your leg completely." He told him, while he stated to pet the demon house he was standing next to. Kuro just nodded and continued to take the poison from the boy and have it burned inside the demon hound's body. A soft sigh left his lips, as he listened to the human question him. Soon enough he was staring in his eyes, and the human asked another question. "Don't worry, my father is at home." He told him and looked at Kuro to watch the progress. He was honestly surprised that the boy wasn't freaking out, by how his demon hound fixed wounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:15 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald bit his lip to stop from crying out until it started to bleed. "Why are you helping me ? Your father wont be happy " he whispered starting to feel a little stronger but still in a fair bit of pain. He knew that something had went down with father and son but he had no honest idea just what that was and why Takeo was here with him rather then back in hell with his father where he figured he would have gone.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:33 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu . Kuro

Takeo wanted to make sure he was okay, before he tried to figure out what he would do. He would have to figure things out with his father.. But right now his attention went to Donald. He forced himself to smile, while he listened to his question. His hand moving up to the male's face, while he rubbed the blood off of his lip gently. "My father won't be I know, but you helped me when you had no clue who I was so I wanted to at least make sure you healed up." He told him, before he moved back a step and noticed Kuro finish up the patching. "There will be a scar, since you are human, but you should be fine after some rest." Takeo informed him, while he started to pet Kuro. "Good boy Kuro. I owe you one." He told the slightly taller beast, before he kissed Kuro's forehead gently.

The huge wolf looking demon hound started to lay down next to Donald and nuzzled his nose against the human's head gently. "Isamu, don't be rough with him or anything." Takeo warned him ahead of time, before Isamu laid his head down and watched them. The other demon hound stood there staring at them from a distance. "And Ken, you can come here. Donald is a nice person." He told him, but Ken stayed where he was a good distance from them. Kuro looked over to Ken, before he started to heal Takeo. Takeo nearly jumped out of surprise, while the demon hound healed his wounds. "Thanks Kuro." He told him before looking back at Donald's burns. A frown was on his lips, while he watched him. "I'll be able to heal them with some plants... but I will have to find them first." He told him looking around the unknown place while he let Kuro heal him.

Kuro could heal cut wounds because he could get in there and put the wound back together but he couldn't heal burns. "Or I can get Aki to heal you... But Aki is hard to control- especially if someone hurts me..." He started to talk to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:38 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald gazed at him as he listened to him speaking but hearing his last words about Aki he blinked rapidly. "Why would Aki hurt me ? I've not hurt you in the least " he whispered as he got himself to a sitting postion. "You never answered me though. " he told him. "You should go back to your father he must be pissed and I don't want him coming after me any more then he already has. I did nothing to him Takeo nothing at all. I don't honestly know if my father did anything to him or not but if he did that is not something that I knew about nor did I particapate in. I never ever would have done such a thing to anyone and you should know that about me by now "

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:10 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu . Kuro

Aki certainly didn't like him getting hurt. Of course the others didn't want him hurt either, but Aki would hunt that person down and return the pain twice as much. Hearing Donald he shook his head lightly. "No not you, the little Fluff ball." He told him before frowning at him sitting up. He shouldn't sit up any time soon! However, he said nothing as he listening to him. Frowning to himself, he looked away and waited for him to finish. "I know that, but my father doesn't like your father so he wouldn't like you... Anyways my father will get over it." He told him before biting his lip some. "Now can we stop talking about him?!" Takeo said a bit louder than he intended to. Kuro nuzzled against Takeo and finished healing him, while Isamu crawled over some and nuzzled his nose against Takeo's chest. Isamu stayed where he was to be a back rest for Donald. Ken was being stubborn like he was and kept his distance still.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:30 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald leaned back against the hound that was behind him sighing softly. "Alright I will drop it but know that your welcome around me any time Takeo." he told him. "I'm sorry about walking away that was judgmental and wrong of me. I should not have done it period and for that I hope that you accept my apologies. " he told him giving him a smile and patting the spot beside him. "I am not usually so rude and judgemental." he whispered.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:16 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu . Kuro

Isamu laid his head down comfortably, when the male leaned against him. His tail gently wrapped around the male and laid down on his lap. Takeo was thankful the male would drop the subject, before he heard the next part. E-eh!? He was welcomed around him...? Smiling lightly to himself, he looked down slightly. The male was happy he didn't mind being around! A soft sigh left his lips, while he listened to him apologize. He had no reason to apologize, since Takeo was a demon and all. Listening to him, he started to shift forms when he patted the spot besides him. It hurt to do that, but he knew he would be able to get use to it after a while. The next part caused him to chuckle and take a seat next to him, in his human form. "It's okay, please do not be sorry. I probably would have reacted the same way." He told him softly, while Kuro laid down in front of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:51 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Donald cuddled into the demon hound even more so as his eyes grew heavy from his exsastion. "So tired Takeo" he whispered before slowly he fell asleep snoring lightly his body relaxing greatly against the demon hound.

The devil was watching his son very closely from afar his eyes going wide at what he took in. "Why Takeo do you care for this human so much ? That human who you have known for such a short time but yet you would try to protect from me your own father the one who cared for you always ? " he questioned allowed. He then sent a creature to go and do something to his son but not hurt him wanting him to be back with him greatly so much so that he was willing to bring the human boy down here to hell with his son. If that was what it took in order to keep Takeo happy then so be it he would do it for his son. He would do anything for his son he had come to realize.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:35 pm
Skylar Atherley

User Image
Ken Isamu . Kuro

Isamu didn't mind the human cuddling against him, since the human was accepted by Takeo. When the male stated he was tired, Takeo smiled and nodded his head. "Take a nap." He murmured lightly, while he moved his hand to run through the male's hair slightly. Kuro nuzzled his head against Takeo's leg, before the demon turned his attention to him and started petting Isamu and Kuro. Ken just barked before he started to sniff around the area. If anyone that didn't have the slight bit of smell of Takeo on them, then he would attack the person or thing if it got too close to Takeo. A happy smile was on his face, while he watched his demon hounds, before he felt Kuro's nose hit his chest. A light flinch was seen, before he moved his clothing some and looked at the burn he had been given. A heavy sigh leaving his lips, when he realized it followed to his human form. Guilt was set in his stomach, when he thought about his father. The guy raised him since he was born! And he did this to him...?  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff