Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
The Fabric Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:05 pm
lotosaki
IrIshInjun95
Michael walked on until he found the room with the lever and wheel. Not noticing Kairo yet, he said to himself a little loud, "what does this do?" With those words he pulled the lever.

(hey someone else can decide who gets changed)

[What the hell do you think you're doing Mr. You aren't going here...I'm saving your a**.]

((Too late now. He already spun. And died out of his own free will.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:08 pm
lotosaki
IrIshInjun95
Michael walked on until he found the room with the lever and wheel. Not noticing Kairo yet, he said to himself a little loud, "what does this do?" With those words he pulled the lever.

(hey someone else can decide who gets changed)

[What the hell do you think you're doing Mr. You aren't going here...I'm saving your a**.]

(he fell and hit the ground i said I was sorry really)  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:12 pm
[Why does everybody want to die. Ugh, this affects my character! And please Wings....no I beg you.]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:14 pm
lotosaki
[Why does everybody want to die. Ugh, this affects my character! And please Wings....no I beg you.]

[I'll permit you to save him. It's not like it'd be hard to. And that'd of course, negate his spin. That fall was really no plausible way for him to die anyway.]  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:16 am
User Image

"How has Micheal not died? Like in general. That kid seems to always be at the wrong place at the wrong time." He was very surprised. Probably because he was under the protection of Kelala and Kairo. It seemed like if you messed with one of them, you messed with all of them. Cyrus supposed that's what the purpose of a squad was. He hated that, so many unknown factors with squads. Cyrus preferred his specters. They followed any of his orders, even if it put them in danger. No complaints. No emotions. No ******** ups. He directed his attention back to Kairo. "I'm surprised this kid hasn't gotten you killed before."

OOC: Reworked repost

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:35 am
lotosaki

[[Cause this machine lets you ******** with people. and ******** with people is fun]]  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo shrugged. "Kelala coddles him a bit. And I'm usually the pointman because I don't trust anybody else to do it." He shook his head. "We've only been out in the field one other time. Had to capture some chuunin and be undetected and not alert a crowd. He tried to provoke the target thinking a couple feet from the crowd was plenty of distance." The genin sighed. "I wish we had a reliable third in our squad."
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

My Reach(Chakra): 100/100
Harmonious Destruction (Speed/Strength): 6/3
What I'm Throwing Out (Techniques Used):

What's in my wallet (Money):0
Blades in que: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

Cyrus considered joining Kairo's squad, but quickly disregarded the thought. He didn't roll like that. That member would not be him. He enjoyed his freedom, making his own decisions, leading his "pack". He would chose his specters over a squad anyday. "So Kairo, do you enjoy your squad? Micheal? Kelala? She's easy on the eyes."  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:12 pm
ShiningAce

He didn't roll like that. That member would not be him. He enjoyed his freedom, making his own decisions, leading his "pack".

[He says after dying following orders from the person he was following]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:15 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
ShiningAce

He didn't roll like that. That member would not be him. He enjoyed his freedom, making his own decisions, leading his "pack".

[He says after dying following orders from the person he was following]

((Shut up! crying Cyrus is Bipolar. sweatdrop ))  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:22 pm

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo wasn't quite sure how to answer. "As a team, I think we're...not great. Statistically. Two puppeteers and a weapons user? Awful. I have to watch out for their slow asses. I don't know about Kelala, but Michael's puppets leave something to be desired. They sort of suck. There's no redeeming qualities." He shook his head. "Kelala's nice. I can stand her. I guess she's good looking. I never tried to acknowledge it. Gotta remain professional, right? I feel like she sees me as a favorite. Might just be in my head though." He laughed. "Oh man, what if she's into me? Our squad would be so ********." Kairo found this funny for some reason. An odd thought.
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image

"Micheal's puppets kind of suck? They do suck." He laughed, that child was basically no threat to Cyrus what-so-ever. He listened to Kairo's explanation, chuckling at his responses. <******** being professional, just bang her bro. And your squad is pretty much ******** already."  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:50 pm

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo couldn't help suppressing a grin. "Yeah, I'm not exactly sure I'm there yet." He let out a laugh. "I don't know what the laws are, but I feel like she might go to jail if anything actually happened between us. Our squad is screwed. If we don't get a third soon, I'll probably try to just train myself so I can stand alone and be solo...assuming we can get out of this damn place." He frowned. "Ugh, I hope they're not acting sad and mopey right now. I wouldn't want that on Kelala. Michael is probably thinking about avenging me. Which is funny, because my killer's dead too. I feel like he'll go back to the valley and start stabbing the lake."
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image

Cyrus honestly felt bad for Kairo. Such potential, doomed to be surrounded by losers. He exhaled deeply, still considering joining his squad. Screw it. Try new things, right? "I'll join you."  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:18 pm

XXKXAXIXRXOX

X۞X

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Kairo shrugged. "Hell, I'll vouch for you. Can't say Kelala and Mike will like it, but I'm all for it." He started to lose heart in the situation. He wanted to get out of here. It was...unnerving. He had things to get done.
╚═══════XXXX═══════╝

What's in my wallet (Money):1000

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers