Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] The Nerd is the Beast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:47 am
The Astro Zombie
I have Puppy duty!! : D She likes to chew on my elbow and shirt... x D

User Image

x
x

Adian was glad that Di wanted to help him out with his outfit. He truly wanted to make a good impression, during the interview! However, he knew he would make a few mistakes, everyone made mistakes. He just over worried himself about simple things. So now he would be going to some shop with Di, so they could pick out an outfit for the interview. Of course, if it wasn't something at least slightly comfortable he wouldn't get it. For now, he would just let Di choose what ever she thought would be good for him to wear. Informing her they would be taking his car, he smiled at her. Was it okay for them to take his car?

Seeing her nod, he smiled at her again. Listening to him, he rubbed the back of his neck slightly. "I guess I'm just polite?" He asked with a soft chuckle. Huh? She wanted to talk to him...? He nodded his head lightly, as he started to head towards his car. He was a bit curious as tow hat she wanted to talk to him about. It seemed to be serious, but he wasn't exactly sure if it was a serious thing or just talking. However, she didn't just ask him, Di seemed to tell him where the department store was and how far away it was. Okay, on the way there they would talk about it.

Following her finger, he nodded his head lightly. Okay then, just down that road five miles. Hearing the next part, he smiled and nodded. "Okay." Feeling her hook arms again, he started to walk towards his car. Once he was at his car, he unlocked the passengers seat first before opening it for Di. When she was in the car, he would head over to the divers side to get in.

x
x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I NEED. JUST TELL ME THAT YOU STILL BELIEVE...

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: At Booklyn's. OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:17 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
aww, that's so adorable. I love puppies. If I may ask what sort of puppy is it? >o<

User ImageS k y e F o s t e r

She nodded a thank you before entering Adian's car. It was clean and kempt, unlike her messy car. She was glad they didn't take hers. She'd be embarrassed and ashamed. She waited for Adian to walk to the other side and into the drivers' seat.

"So, I wanted to sort of talk about... Skye."
, she began after buckling her seatbelt. "I don't know if you really know by now, but he could be a little moody sometimes...", she stressed the few last syllables as she waited for Adian to start his car. She honestly just wanted to clear a few things up with her new potential coworker. Skye was a train wreck with a bad personality to boot, and the best thing she though she could do was try to explain his behavior.

Moody was the best word she could describe her coworker. She sweatdropped at the thought of the word moody was the nicest way to put it.

She waited for Adian's response before beginning again. "I want you to know though that's just the way he is, I don't really know why he's like that. He would never tell me.", she stared out the window as they drove. It was plain as rain to see, Skye didn't have many friends at all and he definitely was interested in a friendship with Adian, even though he acted quite the opposite. Di had known him long enough to know what his intentions and the way he acted. Plus, Adian was a good person and nice- the exact opposite of Skye, so she hoped they would become close.

"I mean, I'm sure he has hurt your feelings one way or the other, but he really is a good person. He just takes some time getting used to."
, she hurriedly explained. After all, she wasn't trying to give Skye a bad name. Her cheeks turned a little pink before resting her hands on her knees. "I really care about him, and I'd really like if you'd get hired because it'd be good for him. He's taking a great liking to you, it's easy to see. I would love to see him make a friend, I really would."

She paused for a moment before waving her hands in front of her. "U-Um, I tend to talk a lot, Adian. I'm sorry. I probably have no place to talk about Skye like this, but he's like a little brother to me and I tend to worry a bit about him.", she tried to laugh it off. "But, anyway. I would like to know how you feel about Skye?", she asked on a more serious note. She hoped Adian had a good opinion on her coworker, she felt like it was her duty to make these two become friends.

The Astro Zombie

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:56 am
The Astro Zombie
Yes it is~ I love puppies too! And dogs x3 My aunt's Chihuahua, but I don't think she is one, she's too big for a seven week puppy Chihuahua!

User Image

x
x

He smiled at her and watched he get into the car. His car was normally clean, so he was happy about that. It was good to have a clean car, especially when he would be driving someone somewhere. Once she was in, he shut the door and started to head to the driver's side of the car. The keys were safely in his hand, before he started to get in on the opposite side that Di had gotten in on. As soon as he got into the car, he paid attention to the female. She wanted to talk to him about something, so he wanted to make sure he gave her his attention. That way he wouldn't miss anything and have to ask her to repeat what she was saying.

Shutting his door, he heard he start talking. Hm? She wanted to talk to him about Skye? As he listened to her, he started to buckle himself up. Safety first! His gaze was on her, while she started to get to the point. Moody? She wanted to talk about how Skye was moody? He blinked a few times, before he started to nod his head lightly. Adian wasn't exactly sure if he would use that to describe Skye, but he kind of understood what she meant. However, she wanted to continue to listen to what she had to say about it. Was there a reason she was bringing this up? Hopefully it wasn't a sign that Skye disliked him. He didn't want that, he wanted to be friends with the male!

"I've noticed, slightly." He said, while he started the car. Making sure he had his seatbelt on, he started to pull out of the driveway. Hopefully the manager didn't mind him taking Di with him to get an outfit for the interview... He would take the blame, if it came to it. Driving down the road, he listened to her continue. So she didn't know why he was like that, Skye was just that way. Well, everyone was a certain way. It was understandable, depending on people's pasts they could have different attitudes. He paid attention to the road, but at the same time he paid attention to the passenger.

Once she continued, he blinked a few times. Hurt his feelings? Well probably in some way, and it was most likely the first day he walked into Booklyns. Oh well, it really wasn't of much importance right now. He nodded his head lightly, as he continued to listen to what he was being told about Skye. She wanted him to get hired because it would be good for Skye? Blinking a few times, he listened to her continue. So Skye didn't mind him, and he took a liking of him? Smiling to himself, he nodded his head. He would love to be friends with Skye as well.

However, he couldn't help chuckling when she waved her hands in front of herself. He shook his head lightly, before he paid attention to his surroundings. "You don't talk that much, and it's okay I understand. I'm happy to see you care so much about him. You're a great friend, and a great sister. I'm a bit envious of that." He said before he started to think about the question. How did he feel about Skye. A smile was on his face, while he glanced at Di. "I like Skye, he's a good guy. At first, I thought you were going to tell me he disliked me... I was happy to hear he's taken a liking to me. It's just, when I come he doesn't really look at me... So I just thought he disliked me, but I'm glad to be wrong." He chuckled lightly at that.

His gaze was on the road in front of him, and his smile seemed to stay put. He was happy, extremely happy right now! "I really hope we can all be good friend." He added before he started to look around. Where exactly would it be? And how many miles had he gone? He was too busy to pay attention to that... Di would tell him when they got close, right? "How about you? Do you want to be friends?" He asked with a smile, hopefully she did. Otherwise he would feel shot down, and a bit sad that she didn't want to. Then again, no telling what she would say about that.

x
x

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: At Booklyn's. OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:27 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
She may be mixed? I used to have a Chihuahua Retriever mix, and she was adorable, but pretty big for a Chihuahua.

Skye nervously paced back and forth in front of the counter. They haven't left too long ago, so they wouldn't be back for awhile, right? It wouldn't be enough time for... Delilah... to say anything weird, right? The red head blushed scarlet thinking of what possibly Delilah would talk about. She had a big mouth, so Skye wouldn't be surprised if by the time they got back, Adian would know so much about him already...

A few customers in the store had stared at Skye worriedly. He, after all, was walking back and forth muttering under his breath. A few decided it was best to leave.

"You're scaring the customers away, you know.", Heather, the manager, had sighed before walking through the door. She carried two bags of Chinese take-out on one hand. Skye stopped in his tracks and placed his hand over his mouth to cover his blush before walking back behind his counter. "I didn't see you leave.". he coughed before cleaning off the cluttered counter. He still needed to keep his best-employee quota up, after all.

Heather ignored his statement and looked around. "Where's Delilah off for lunch? I brought her some Chinese. I owe her for bringing me lunch yesterday.", she asked as she set the bags of food on the counter while greeting the other customers.

Skye rolled his eyes as he was instantly reminded. "She went off somewhere. Good riddance.", he scoffed before he flipped on the computer screen that was sitting on the corner of the counter. Heather raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Well, I'll be in my office. When is that boy coming in?", she asked as she began walking towards her office.

"Yeah, he's coming in today, most likely...", Skye trailed off before checking his phone for the time...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

While in the car and after hearing Adian speak, Delilah paused to think a little before replying. Hmm, so he did like Skye? She was slightly surprised at his answer. She wouldn't have been shocked if he said he disliked her coworker, I mean, he wasn't exactly likable and the most charming. She smiled to herself as she felt slightly happy. She was glad that there was a possibility that Skye and Adian could actually be friends.

"Well, I think that's just him being shy. He really doesn't warm up to people at all really...actually, he doesn't warm up at all. Period. But...", she explained before she helped him navigate on what street to turn on as she continued, "He's seem to, at least, open up to you more than anyone else, I'm pretty sure. So of corse he wouldn't dislike you."

She could feel herself get a little excited. She would do anything that she could to help Adian get the job, but of course, like Adian asked before not for them to help. She would at least help him out with getting an outfit and that wasn't too much, right?

Her thoughts were interrupted as Adian spoke again, asking her if she wanted to befriend him. Of course she would! Delilah was completely the opposite of Skye; she loved making new friends. "Of course! I feel like we've already become friends, though.", she giggled sweetly before pointing ahead of her. "Mhm, well that's the store I was talking about. I love shopping here."

The Astro Zombie

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:55 pm
The Astro Zombie
Hm, that is most likely true~

User Image

x
x

Adian was thankful to Di, and he would be more relax when he actually got into something interview appropriate. Right after the interview, he could change clothes if he wanted to. However, he was happy to hear Di talking about Skye. It was great to hear that the male didn't dislike him. He was glad to be on the right mind track, since Skye didn't hate him he could still be friends with the male. Hopefully he didn't do anything to mess that up, he really wanted to be friends with Skye and Di. His smile on his face stayed, while he drove the car and listened to the female talk before responding to her. Adian definitely enjoyed the fact that even though Skye didn't really look at him much, he didn't hate him. If he was able to get this job, he would be able to be ready for when the money he had ran out and at the same time he could make a friend- if not two.

Listening to Di, he nodded his head lightly, Okay, so it was Skye being shy? That was an adorable trait! Skye didn't warm up to people? Wasn't that a bit lonely...? Sure he warmed up to a lot of people, but he didn't really tell anyone about pass events- unless they were in his family, then they knew about it. Still, he felt a bit lonely himself with that, so wouldn't Skye be lonely because he didn't warm up to people? Turning on the road she told him to, he started to look around the area. He would have to remember this path to the store, so if he needed to go here again then he would know how to get there. After he was told which street to turn on, he listened to Di as she spoke. So... Skye seemed to open up more to him?

Blinking a few times, he slowly nodded his head. Okay! He certainly didn't dislike him, and this just made him want to become friends with him even more! Keeping the correct speed, he started to let his mind wonder a bit on the thought of Skye. If he didn't dislike him, then that would make it easier to be his friend. His smile seemed to grow on that thought, before he brought up the question of being friends with Di. Once he heard her, he chuckled lightly and nodded his head. He felt like that were friends already too, but he usually felt that way for most people he met. Noticing her pointing, he listened to her before he started to look for a parking spot. Well, he was glad to hear she shopped here.

Since she shopped her, she obviously knew what they sold and her way around inside the building. Finding a spot to park didn't seem hard, but Adian would give up the spot for the other person going for the spot. Once he finally parked, he smiled and nodded his head lightly. Taking the keys out, he started to make sure he had his wallet and keys. A soft hum leaving his lips, before he started to get out of the car. He enjoyed speaking to Di and it would be great to see what kind of style she had in interview clothes.

x
x

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: Going shopping with Di.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:33 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

While Adian stepped out of the car, Delilah took off her seatbelt and grabbed her purse before opening the passenger door. She felt a vibrate in her purse, so she stopped and took out her phone. Skye had texted her again, this time threatening her that if she said anything funny, she would get it. The young girl sighed and dropped her phone back in her purse. She wasn't trying to sabotage Skye, she was merely trying to help. She wish he could give her a little bit more appreciation once in awhile instead of always thinking the worst. Well, he did have some reasons to believe that, she guessed...

"This is going to be so fun~", the excited Delilah exclaimed while she smiled brightly. She was more than glad that she was able to get off work for this and ecstatic that she would be able to spend time with her potential-to-be-coworker. And like any other female, she enjoyed shopping, especially if she was going to help someone look good for an interview! Right... she needed to do her best for Adian! He was counting on her. So was Skye, right? He would have no choice but to grateful to her for helping Adian! The thought made her smile as she stood next to Adian.

It really was going to be great to have another new edition to Booklyns. Skye hadn't really have any relationship with any of the other coworkers, and believe it or not, Delilah was really the only one he talks to almost everyday. She knew that her friend had an obvious interest for Adian (vice-versa, as well) so she was going to do her best in helping him! She knew that if Adian had a great outfit, he would nail it!

She suddenly grabbed the other boy's arm and pulled him as she walked towards the guy's section of the department. "Hm, I guess we could go look at slacks first.", she thought as she had already made it to the men's section, She released his arm and began searching for the area where slacks and dress pants were located at. "Hm, would you mind wearing something like this," she pulled out a random pair of dark charcoal slacks and a white button-up shirt from another rack, "and something like this with a tie, or some sort. It's classic. What do you think, Adian?", she asked as she held up the shirt against his chest. She realized he maybe needed some color due to his light skin complexion.

She pulled back the top and looked around the clothing racks decorated with different colored shirts. She thought for a bit before asking Adian; "What color is your favorite, Adian? I think we can start from there!", she smiled before thumbing through a shirt rack. She really was having a little too much fun.

The Astro Zombie

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:08 pm
The Astro Zombie

User Image

x
x

Adian looked up at the store and let out a soft sigh. Okay, he could get this outfit and be more confident in getting the job! His hands were in his pockets, as he waited for Di to get out of the car. Hopefully they wouldn't be gone too long, he didn't want to take up her whole lunch time... Maybe Skye would allow her to eat after this, so she wouldn't skip lunch or anything. Seeing her get out, he smiled at her and locked his doors. His hands out of his pockets, as he headed over to her. Now all he had to do was make sure that he didn't make a fool out of himself. It would be embarrassing, if he were to do that during the interview.

Hearing her, he chuckled lightly and nodded his head lightly. It would be fun, well he hoped it would be. It would be nice to work at Booklyns, Skye and Di worked there and the store was a bookstore! How could he not want that!? When she suddenly grabbed his arm, he blinked a few times before stumbling slightly when she pulled him. Okay... They were heading in now. Following her, he started to look around the store some. What kind of outfit would he leave with? Seeing the slacks, he stood where he was and watched her look for some clothes for him. He didn't know what exactly he was suppose to do... So he just stood where he was.

Listening to her, he blinked a few times and looked at the slacks and the shirt. Wait a tie? It's been quite some time, since he wore a tie. Looking at the shirt and the slacks, he shrugged his shoulders lightly. "I think it would look nice, and I'm pretty sure it'll be comfortable too." He responded, while the other held the shirt against his chest. A light smile was on his face, before he heard the next question. His favorite color? Why was that important right now? "I like most colors... But besides blue, I think light blue is my favorite." He answered with a small smile.

x
x

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: In a storeOOC:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:24 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

"Then light blue it is!", she said as she picked out a light blue button up shirt along with another pair of light charcoal slacks. "You should try these on, while I go look for some more tops and some ties.", she said excitedly before walking over to the dressing rooms nearby. She hoped she wasn't being too bossy (though, she was the only one who couldn't tell.) She figured most men, including Adian, needed a women's touch; but she was determined to help her friend! People were counting on her!

After noticing Adian was just standing there cluelessly, she giggled to herself. "I think it was good idea for me to come help.", the girl joked before picking out a pair of black pants.

He's going to look so handsome! She mused in her thoughts as she began handing Adian the clothes they (matter of factly, she) had picked out. She quickly checked her phone and let out a sigh of relief. They were doing good on time, after all she didn't want to exactly push Skye's buttons. She would worry about that herself though, this was important.

After what seemed like giving Adian a couple out fits to try on, she decided she'd wait for him near the full-length mirror by the waiting area. She had picked out a pair of black and dark charcoal pants, along with a light blue shirt and a white one. She hoped he'd like what he picked out for him. "If you need anything, I'll be near~", she said before lightly pulling his arm again towards the dressing room.

The Astro Zombie

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:39 pm
The Astro Zombie
Back from hanging out with the family~ : D

User Image

x
x

His gaze was on the female, before he noticed that she was picking out a light blue shirt. So that was why she was curious about his favorite color? Smiling at her, he just nodded his head and stood where he was. So... Did he just stand around, while she picked out the clothing? It would probably be easier, if he stayed where he was for now. She would be helping him out a ton, so he wanted to make sure he didn't annoy her or upset her. After all, Di could easily get him to not get the job... Nope, they were friends and he was sure- or he wanted to be- that Di wouldn't do something like that!

Hearing her joke, he couldn't help but chuckle lightly. "That is true, thank you again for coming." He said before taking the clothes he was handed. Di had a good fashion sense, from what he's seen so far. However, Adian liked casual outfits more. They were just more comfortable to him, but when he needed to wear something nice he preferred these. Staying with Di, he started to look around before he felt the female pulling his arm again. Huh? Blinking a few times, he noticed the dressing room and nodded his head lightly.

Thanking her, he headed towards one of the rooms to try on the clothes. He made sure it was locked, before he started to hang up the clothes he was given. Okay then, time to try on the clothes! Looking at his bracelets, he frowned some before taking them off slowly. He could have them off for a few moments... The scars just brought back unwanted memories... Pulling his shirt off, he started to put on the light blue button up, before putting the light charcoal slacks on. Making sure the sleeves were covering his wrists, he nodded and decided to see if Di approved of it.

Before he left the fitting room, he folded his clothes- bracelets put into his pockets, and carried the clothes with him after he tucked in his shirt. "Di... Is this okay? Or do you want me to try on the other one too?" He asked as he made his way towards the area he had left her. It felt... weird, not having his bracelets on. At least he had the sleeves covering them, it put his mind at ease some.

x
x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:56 pm
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
I just got back from taking my driver's test. I passed it >o<

After waiting for what seemed like sitting down at the waiting area for a few minutes, Delilah's head shot up when Adian walked out of the dressing room. Adian looked, well, handsome! The clothes seemed to fit him like a glove, and Delilah knew that outfit was simply the one!

She stood up from her chair and walked over to him, "You look great! I think you should totally pick this outfit! Do you like it, Adian?", she asked, a little overly excited; but she was happy that, if she could say so herself, picked out a great find for her friend. He looked like he could nail the seven-second first impression of the interview with the outfit alone! She pointed to the 160 degree mirror near by, and looked at his reflection."Yeah, I think this is the one. Do you want this one, Adian?", she asked the boy as she put her hand on her chin, studying his outfit.

She blinked as she noticed that even though his sleeves were pulled down to his wrists, she still could vaguely see his bracelets. She didn't think too much about it before shaking the thought out of her head. "Are you still planning to do the interview today anyway? We didn't take too long, surprisingly.", she asked.

The Astro Zombie

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:00 am
The Astro Zombie
That's great~!

User Image

x
x

Adian noticed Di and smiled slightly. He was a bit unsure, but he would wait for the male to talk. Listening to her, he smiled some and started to think about it. Did he like him? Well... It was comfortable, and he could move around in it... He nodded his head lightly to the question, before he noticed her pointing to something. His gaze shifted to where the finger was pointing, before he headed over to the mirror to look at himself. He had to admit it looked nice on him. Fixing the shirt slightly, he listened to Delilah and thought about it. She was nice about shopping, there were times in his pass that he was forced to buy stuff because his friends thought it looked nice on him... Smiling at her, he nodded his head happily. "I really like it, and you do too so I want it." He chuckled lightly.

He headed over to her, before he started to look at his wrists to make sure he didn't have any scars showing. The outfit was really nice, he just hoped that he would be able to wear it after this interview. Once she asked about the interview, he nodded his head right away. "I want to get it done, while I still feel this confident about it. I'm really thankful for you helping me." He said with a happy smile on his face. He stretched some, just so he could see if he could move around in it comfortably. Nodding his head lightly, he started to head back to the dressing room. "I'll get changed real quick." He informed her, before he went back to get changed. Once he was back into his other clothes, he checked his bracelets then to his wallet, phone, and keys.

When he was changed, he hurried back over to her with the outfit in his hand. After he bought it, he would change into this again. Getting back to her, he smiled at her before a thought went through his mind. "Um... Do you think... I would be able to... still get the job..." He started before looking at his fingers as he played with them. "If... I request... I have the day off... four days from now..? I mean, it's the only day I want off I'll work any other day your boss would want me to!" He informed her quickly at the end, before he blinked a few times and found the floor really interesting and finger games even more interesting.

x
x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:19 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Delilah was glad Adian liked the outfit and, most importantly, felt comfortable with it on. She nodded as she listened to him explain that he wanted to get the interview over and done with. She stood with him him for a few moments standing before the mirror. He was right, if he felt prepared for it he might as well get it over with today. She knew her friend would nail it, without a doubt. She waited again while Adian got dressed into his street clothes. When he came out once again, she walked with him to the checkout counter. They waited in line as she began to think over how the interview could turn out, and if he got the job, she would enjoy having him around.

While waiting, Adian suddenly asked the question if it would be appropriate to ask for a day off in four days. Hmm, she wondered what for? She could only guess it must be something important. She nodded, "I think it will be more than fine. Skye would also have to approve it, but he will! Don't worry.", she assured him. Delilah noticed the boy seemed to fidget as he asked her the question, which made her a little more curious as to why he would need the day off. She wouldn't ask though, but she hoped her friend was okay. She wondered if it was best to change the subject, so she pushed the thought to the back of her mind. Adian shouldn't be worrying too much before his interview!

"After we buy this stuff, we could head back and you could get changed in the restroom.", she informed him before noticing they were next in line. It was only a matter of time until Adian had his interview, and he would definitely be ready for it! This was all she could do to help her new friend, but she hoped it would be enough.

The Astro Zombie

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:03 pm
The Astro Zombie

User Image

x
x

The outfit was comfortable, and it looked nice on him! Delilah did a great job on picking out an outfit for him. Now all he had to do was get into the interview with it on. His mind was swirling around the thought of actually getting the job. Adian really had high hopes for this job, but he also had doubt... It was normal for him to doubt himself! There were times he ended up doing great, on the things he thought he was sure to do horrible on. However, he wanted to give it all positive thoughts since Delilah went through the trouble of helping him with the outfit and asking if he had a job. Skye too! He was a great help also, and he was a little more relaxed about the interview since he knew the male worker didn't dislike him.

Still... There was the thoughts of four days from now... His fingers were his main concern, as he thought about how that could affect his chances at getting the job. On top of that, he was overall worried for that day... When he heard Di talking, he pushed his thoughts away and listened to her. A smile started to form on his face, from what she said. So it was fine? That was good... Whispering a thanks, he started to be less tense- unless she asked about why he wanted off... Oh no, he didn't want that to happen. If she did ask, he would probably completely ignore it. However, she didn't ask at all. Instead she moved on to another thing. Looking at her, he nodded his head in agreement. Okay, he could get changed in the bathroom and hopefully get the interview done with as soon as possible.

Seeing the were next in line, he let out a soft sigh. Adian concentrated on calming himself down, before he headed to the register when the other person was done. Placing the outfit down, he started to take his wallet out. He didn't take anything out, until he heard the total cost. Adian would try to get a job, so he wouldn't worry about not being able to feed himself- actually that was all he needed money for... Plus some new books. His mother had taken care of his home expenses for the first few months.

x
x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:49 am
Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino
I really made Di into a really pushy character... >.> Though I do like her alot, I don't know anyone like her. xD I figured I should give her an appearance already.

A successful day of shopping! Delilah swooned in her thoughts as she waited patiently for her friend to purchase his interview attire. She was happy that she did a great thing today, maybe Skye would even be proud of her. Adian had given a weird expression after she had changed the subject of him requesting a day off in four days... was this really a big deal for Adian? The female wouldn't think much of it, if Adian was in trouble- he would tell her, right? Or not... they hadn't known each other for that long.

She shook the thought, maybe she was thinking too much. After Adian had made the purchase, she again grabbed his arm, leaning against his shoulder. "Let's go back to Booklyn's now~ are you nervous that in a little while you'll be interviewed? I would totally be nervous...", she murmured as she fluffed out her sundress with one hand. With her free hand, she reached into he rpurse and grabbed her cell phone. "~And we did super good on time, this was definitely a win, huh?"

Her thoughts brought her back to Skye. She never texted him back, but they would see each other in a little bit. She could ask him how well the outfit looks on Adian... maybe he'd blush again and turn his head away, and say something rude. She would bet on it, definitely. She pulled him to walk with her towards the entrance, pushy as always. "And you get to see Skye again! I think he's gonna interview you too...since he might become the Manager someday soon.", Delilah informed. "He's definitely the manager's favorite, for some reason."

The Astro Zombie

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:05 am
The Astro Zombie
Ahaha, I like her character too~ And yay! She looks so sweet in the picture xD

User Image

x
x

Shopping was good, and it went smoothly! No hectic try ons, but just going and trying on something- which turned out to be what he was buying. He walked to the register and handed the clothes to the person and waited for to the price to pop up. Once it did, he took the money out of his wallet and handed it to the cashier. He took the receipt and his change and put it in his wallet, before he grabbed his clothes. Today would be a good day, even if he messed up on his interview! He had two new friends- well three, if you count Hannah. It was just a nice place to be in... He honestly didn't want to move anymore, this place was fine to live it for a long time. Smiling at that thought, he started to think about what all he could do for now.

He had all his groceries for a at least a week, his mother had the first few months of the house paid off, he still had money left, so he would start saving the money he received from the job- whenever he got one. However, he was pulled out of his thoughts when Di grabbed his arm and leaned on his shoulder. Looking at her, he smiled lightly. He was glad that she brought him here! Listening to her, he blinked a few times before he sighed softly. He was indeed nervous, but he would give it his best and try to keep a positive mind set. He nodded his head to answer the nervous part, before listening to the next part after she took her phone out of her purse. Chuckling lightly, he nodded his head once more. That definitely was a win! He was a bit more confident in the interview, then in the outfit he was wearing right now. "Thank you again, I owe you for helping me." He told her with a smile.

She helped him a lot! How could he not owe her!? Walking with her- well more like being pulled the first few steps, he headed to the entrance with her. A small smile on his face, while he listened to her. That's right! They would see Skye again, but the next part surprised him. He would be? For some reason he felt more relaxed about the interview, at least until he thought about how he could easily embarrass himself in front of Skye... Blushing lightly at that thought, he followed her to the car. "Well, I'm glad he might become Manager." He said softly. He wanted Skye to be successful in what ever he did, but he wouldn't verbally say that....

x
x

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces