Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Welcome to A Crafter's Guild
I have decided to get fit! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:53 am
I get to move October 1st!!!!!
Have to pack everything between now and then.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:41 pm
Good luck!  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:00 pm
entervixen
Good luck!
Thanks! Once I move, instead of having to leave for work by 7am, I'll have to leave by 7:55 to make it to work at 8!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:32 pm
Emm-Kaye
entervixen
Good luck!
Thanks! Once I move, instead of having to leave for work by 7am, I'll have to leave by 7:55 to make it to work at 8!

Nice!  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:37 pm
Finally got the key to my new house, and it really needs to be cleaned before I can move in...I figure I'll clean it (carpets & all) over the next couple of days, and be able to start really moving in this weekend.

Hopefully I won't have an interrupted internet connection - need to switch it over from here to there, and not sure how long that will take them to push a couple of buttons on their computer and type in the new address. (Last time, I made a change, it took them several days to restore my connection, and I didn't even move!)
Keeping the same provided (asked around, and they're about it up there, too), so it shouldn't be THAT difficult for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:45 am
Emm-Kaye
Finally got the key to my new house, and it really needs to be cleaned before I can move in...I figure I'll clean it (carpets & all) over the next couple of days, and be able to start really moving in this weekend.

Hopefully I won't have an interrupted internet connection - need to switch it over from here to there, and not sure how long that will take them to push a couple of buttons on their computer and type in the new address. (Last time, I made a change, it took them several days to restore my connection, and I didn't even move!)
Keeping the same provided (asked around, and they're about it up there, too), so it shouldn't be THAT difficult for them.

Good luck with everything!  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:46 am
entervixen
Good luck with everything!
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:30 pm
Well...moving will have to be delayed a bit. It needs some repairs (a broken window, and patching holes in the walls type stuff), and repainting first, then I'll start moving.  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Wynter Sparrow

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:18 am
I hope it all gets sorted out for you soon smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:34 pm
Emm-Kaye
Well...moving will have to be delayed a bit. It needs some repairs (a broken window, and patching holes in the walls type stuff), and repainting first, then I'll start moving.

I hope they fix it with a quickness. Good luck!  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:59 am
Should be able to start moving next weekend...I hope!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:19 pm
It's finally true - I rented the Uhaul for tomorrow!
Probably won't be able to sleep for excitement tonight, packing the last of the stuff here, and getting ready for the MOVE!!!!  

Emm-Kaye
Captain

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:45 am
Crazy day yesterday. Truck is somewhat loaded, but my moving help had to leave before we were done (had an emergency at their place).
They'll be back today, and the move will be completed (truck is due back this afternnon, so we have to finish today!).

I may not be able to be online tomorrow...depends on the internet provider, and if they can switch it to up there in one day or not.
If not, I will be back down here Tues night for a while, to start cleaning. Iit's amazing, and rather scary, how big the dust bunnies under the couch were (more like dust german shepherds, or ponies)!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:10 am
Congratulations with your move, I am glad it has been sorted out for you. The dust bunnies do sound scary though! 3nodding  

Wynter Sparrow

Melodious Conversationalist

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:57 pm
Holy cow! That was the longest 3-4 days of my life!
I have called the internet provider 3 times, and been told the switch will happen in about 3-4 days THREE times now, and had to call tonight to get hold of technical support.
Wound up having to reload/restart my modem connection to get internet service restored, but it's FINALLY BACK!!!  
Welcome to A Crafter's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff