Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Initial Impressions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:29 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail continued to struggle even as he locked eyes with the man at the door. Piper had a firm grip though, he couldn't understand how the prince had such strength. Kail continued to watch the man hoping that he would get some help, he almost gave up when he saw the man drop the note and kick it out of the prince's sight. Curiosity reared up in jail, it was obvious the note was for him but he couldn't get to it until the prince left. As soon as the man left Kail went limp on the bed as if he had given up.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Kail continued to struggle even as he locked eyes with the man at the door. Piper had a firm grip though, he couldn't understand how the prince had such strength. Kail continued to watch the man hoping that he would get some help, he almost gave up when he saw the man drop the note and kick it out of the prince's sight. Curiosity reared up in jail, it was obvious the note was for him but he couldn't get to it until the prince left. As soon as the man left Kail went limp on the bed as if he had given up.

Piper glared harshly over his shoulder at the man but he had turned away his attention was back fully on Kail. But the fact that went limp right after the man left was not lost on him. "What is that man to you ?" he asked growling sharply as he forced the other to look at him and forced his legs apart.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:34 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail didn't answer Piper when the man asked what the man was to him. His brow furrowed in a bit of confusion but still he did not answer. He thought it was obvious that the man had seemed to be his last chance to get away from the man who was forcing his legs apart. He closed his eyes when Piper forced him to look at him, it was the one thing he would not give the man the satisfaction of.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper frowned when the other went limp under him causing him to growl. Kail why are you no longer fighting ?" he asked growling. "You know him and he is helping you isn't he ?" he demanded. "Well he will be put to death for aiding you "  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:43 pm
Skylar Atherley

"I dont know him." kail argued truthfully. "I just give up, your stronger than I am your going to do what you want. I obviously can't stop you so what is the point in fighting." kail argued. "I'm stuck here until your father comes back and kills me, stuck here to whatever fancies you to do to me." he continued irritated. He didn't like this situation but there was no current way out of it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper snickered then had his way with the male under him before he lay there holding Kail a little more loosely then before but the male was still chained so he could get only free enough to move around the room some but not escape.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:28 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail didn't fight when Piper had his way with him even though his hold was loosened. He didn't cry or react at all as Piper took him beyond what he couldn't control. Any noises he could have made were silenced by him biting his lip. A few tears escaped his eyes but he bottles the anger that came with them to use later.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper lay there his chest rising and falling as he took in lung fulls of air replenishing his lungs. "Why do you not fight ? Do you not care about what ever goal it is you have Kail ? To give up so easily seems senseless and as though it is in fact a weakness. I always admired your strength now you act so weak its pathetic " he muttered rolling to his side away from him hiding his expression from him since his usual mask was gone for the first time in ages.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:44 am
Skylar Atherley

Kail lay quietly where he was a slight wheeze in his breathing. His chest hurt partially from the torture earlier and from breathing hard while Piper had taken him. "What did you want me to do, fight a loosing battle. Even I know when to give up and take it." Kail answered. He didn't move not wanting to cause himself pain.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper snickered "You are to easily broken for so feisty " he drawled before rising and exciting the room briefly before coming back with a container of warm water and some rags. Striding over he cleaned him up then climbed into bed with him tucking them in. "Kail why do you hate me so much ? Besides what just took place I've done nothing to you unlike my father has done who knows what to you and the other common folk of the kingdom. " he drawled. "Trust me I know what my father does to the commoners but there is nothing that I can do about it Kail or I would trust me that I would do anything something if it was possible. I detest my father emenisly. " he informed him.

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:37 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail sneered when Piper stated that for one so feisty he was to easily broken. He didn't comment on the prince's words although he wanted to. He wasn't broken just biding his time, he could wait for the man to slip up. "You've been raised by that man, given everything you've ever wanted. When people don't give you what you want you take it or threaten to kill them. Please tell me what other conclusion am I supposed to come to about you." Kail growled. He laughed when Piper said that he knew what his father did to commoners. "Do you really?" He asked shaking his head in disbelief. "I found it hard to believe that someone would stay with a parent when they acted as your father does. Unless they had the same perversites as he does which you have shown yourself inclined to." He continued.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:16 am
Alikia Tsuki

Piper sat up in bed pulling his knees to his chest holding them he leaned his head on the top of them. "I'm screwed up because of my father and I don't know how to help anyone even myself..." he blurted. "I'm strong and I've taken on aspects of my father from being around him all my life but how am I supposed to do any different ? If I leave he will have me killed then what good am I to anyone ?" he asked before rising and pacing the room. "You don't understand me in the least Kail trust me on that. Yes I do horrible things but I feel horrible doing them and I want to stop unlike my father who wants to continue. But he has threatened me that he will not only cut me off but he will have me killed and everyone will think it was the common folk that killed me and he will make it that way. " he told him shaking some as he paced.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:43 pm
Skylar Atherley

Kail loomed up when the prince moved to sit up and pulled his knees to his chest. He'd never thought he would see the man so vulnerable and he didn't trust that the scene before him wasn't just a show to gain his trust. Hearing the prince speak he frowned it all seemed too good to be true. "So kill him then. If you are so afraid of him killing you, strike first. Or let me do it." Kail growled. He wanted nothing more than to end that mans life to take from him what had been taken from kail. To take revenge for everything that had been done to him, the pain the king had been caused.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 5:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Piper stopped his pacing shaking his head at him when he heard him speaking. "You have no idea what he will do to those you care about and those that I care about damit." he hissed. "My father has utter control and is him may seem like the easiest answer but its not Kail its truly not or I would have done that long ago. But he has it set up so that in the event of his death by any ones hands it will appear as though I did it and have worse desires then him even though that is not true. " he told him shaking his head before someone came into the room frowning sharply at the prince before handing him a steaming cup of liquid before demanding that he drink the liquid.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:24 am
Skylar Atherley

"You think there is anyone left in this world that I care about?!" Kail exclaimed. "No, your father destroyed them all, each and every single one and why? Because he thought it was fun to watch a child suffer while forced to watch his parents die. There is no one left for your father to take from me. I have nothing to lose." Kail continued. He didn't believe the prince when the man said that the king had set up something to make it look as if Piper had killed him despite whoever else did it. "It would not be the first time a prince has killed a king to get their throne but I care not." Kail stated looking up as someone entered the room handing the prince a steaming cup of something. "What is that?"  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff