Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:13 pm
Jerome held his hands up at the questions from the girl, a slight shake of his head in an apologetic manner. "bein' truthful with y'kid, I ain't done no kinda trainin' with em, we ain't really trainers like y'"
He reminded her "Ya do what ya think ya need to do."
It was the only advice he could really give her, he couldn't exactly give a kid like her tips from the world he was from, much much to different, and not one she had any business belonging in.

He didn't think he would be battling her again, Not likely to see her again, but it was odd, as excited as she sounded about it, he found he didn't have the heard to tell her that.

The tattooed man shifted from one foot to the other, before stepping forward toward the Girl and her pokemon.
"They alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:12 pm
As Jerome raised his hands, Henrietta took it as a signal to be quiet, though it almost looked like she was buzzing with every word in the dictionary bursting to get out of her. She was bouncing almost to the point of vibration after every word that Jerome said; like she wanted to respond to every word, but knew she should wait until he was finished talking, and also couldn't decide on which response to go with anyway.
It burst out at the advice he gave anyway.
"Man! That's so cool! It's totally like something a manga character would say or something!" The girl was pure, enthusiastic, grin once more, and looked like the single line was the best thing she'd ever heard...

Until he asked about the pokémon. She blinked, then smiled a slightly different smile.
"Bro' was /really/ tough and they really battled awesomely hard so they need a lotta rest and I gotta get 'em to a pokécenter but they'll totally be ready to go and beat anyone again really soon after that!"
They were a little far from a pokécenter really and so...
"Hey! Could we ride in your car to the a center?!" Her eyes bright, she found herself excited, all over again, about actually, possibly, being in the car while it was actually going.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:49 pm
Jerome blinked slowly. "... A what?" Jerome had no idea what Manga was, let alone how what he said had any relation to it. But it seemed to make her happy, so he figure it wasn't a bad thing at least.

Eyebrows arched a little at the mention of going to a pokemon center, something he had never been to himself. He hadn't even really though of that as an option at all, he had always just looked after Bro... who rarely needed it, it was Jerome who needed looking out for.

There was a definite hesitance when she asked if she could give a ride, in witch his eyes fixed on her in a stare.
Give her a ride... its not like she could really get into anything he didn't want her to. if she tried he did have Bro... and besides, he needed to get his way to the next down. She could help with that.
".. yeah sure." He grunted after considering it. "S'long as ya tell me where to go, r'we're ganna get lost."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:39 am
Before Jerome had entirely finished answering, apparently not put off by the stare, Henrietta was already trying to open the car door and climb inside.

"Awesome! I can totally do that! I think the pokécenter's that way!" She pointed to the right of the car, then frowned. "But it could be over there!" She pointed behind the car.
"No wait!" The girl suddenly seemed to realise, or remember, something.
"It's gotta be that way cuz you haveta follow the beach to get places!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:01 pm
Ah, well it looked like he wasn't going to have much of a say on the matter in the end, seeing as she was already practically in the car.
"Yer sittin' on the wet seat." He said with a chuckle, making his way toward the car as well.
This was actually pretty fortunate. "Yeah well, ain't sure what way the beach is anyway." he admitted. "ya point, I drive." he told her, getting the keys out to start the car.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:07 pm
"Kay! It's next to the ocean!" Henrietta piped up with a grin... and was already sitting on the wet seat, apparently completely non-bothered by the fact. "I'm pretty sure it's over there!" She pointed out to the right of the car again. "Unless I went in a circle but I know we didn't! So the beach has ta be over there!"

The girl nodded to herself confidently and then pointed slightly to the right and in front of the car.
"So we gotta go that way!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:41 pm
Leaning forward over the steering wheel in order to glance in the direction that the girl had pointed.
Well, he didn't have any better of an idea of where the beach was, so he really didn't see why her opinion wasn't any better.
"Aight."
kicking the vehicle into drive, he took off down the road, letting the girl lead him to where she thought the town was.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff