Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Animal Crossing: New Leaf || Post your Codes + Info here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 pm
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
And I forgot why I came to post. If your character has been falling down, do not hold a balloon because it will float away when you fall. I do want to try this with a take out coffee and an ice cream cone, though, just for game completion in its entirety. I wanna see all the things that can happen.

Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Sinbari
I have redone most pickle jars to be carrots, asparagus, zucchini and peppers. XD
Can I pocket a pickle jar?

Also; omg that second post made me choke on my kool-aid XD Guilds needs a tip post button.

Sure, I can go grab it. Can I come visit? XD
Thank you. If anything in my house grabs your eye and it can be ordered then let me know and I'll pull it for you to pocket.

As long as you do not mind that my town thinks it is July 31st, sure. /shot dead

LOL I don't mind. Silly time-traveling mage. wink
My gate will be open in 2 to 3 minutes. Carne asada nachos made me forget I was going into the room for my 3DS

Ooh that sounds good surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:19 pm
Sinbari
Ooh that sounds good surprised
So good. *shares*

So Brewster and his trollish self. To make coffee at home you need coffee beans, coffee grinder, a coffee maker (or I suppose a siphon or espresso maker would work), coffee cup and maybe cream & sugar. Well Brewster has decided to give me the coffee grinder last of all it seems. And on top of that for 3 days in a row he didn't need my help no matter what time of day I came. And then there were 2 days he only gave me the coffee beans, despite getting everyone's order perfect. The first day might not count, since it was the first time I ever worked for him.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:24 pm
Sounds annoying, lol. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:42 pm
Hi guys!

Blinded By Silence ( Riley ) of Kakímorí : Native fruit is Apples, but I have Oranges, Pears, Lemons, Durian, Mangos, Coconuts and Bananas growing here.
I'm not very far into the game, but you all are welcome to come by if my gate is open.
:3

Friend Code : 3351 - 5242 - 0930  

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:39 am
I planted a persimmon tree, just waiting for it to get to adult. And I was wrong, I am missing bamboo too, totally forgot those are a thing in NL. So after my newest tree is adult then I'll only be missing the bamboo.

Do the sweet olive starts drop fruit?

And I planted a golden pear tree, waiting for it to fruit. And the first harvest I plan to keep safe in my closet until I find a nice spot for a golden pear mini orchard. After that they'll be saved for visitors, or at least I won't harvest if people are coming over and will do my best to have then replanted and grown before anyone comes over.

Does anyone know if NL uses acres? Mostly, is there a limit on trees or just so long as they are spaced right can I pack my town full of trees?
Will neighbors moving in take down trees, bushes & rocks or will they just go into the vacated spot(s) if I plant loads of stuff?
And do weeds work the same as in WW? Where if I wanted a dandelion planted I could and have no negative effect so long as I put extra flowers in that acre?

Sinbari

Did you drop the persimmon basket in my town the other night? I remember someone saying they did, but I can't remember if it was you or the other girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:16 am
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Did you drop the persimmon basket in my town the other night? I remember someone saying they did, but I can't remember if it was you or the other girl.

Nope, I don't have those.  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:07 am
Also, I sometimes use Animal Crossing Ahead for my AC needs. I dunno if their NL guide is up yet, but they do have a section for textures that can be used in the Able Sisters. Not sure if they have pro designs, though, since I haven't been very active there since Wild World and I didn't use pro designs much in WW because the DS lite screen is super tiny.
Jada has also found 3 or 4 tumblrs that are dedicated to QR codes for the Able Sisters, once you get the giant sewing machine. I can poke her for them if anyone wants.
And there is (was?) a site for tracking turnip prices in WW, I'll go digging for it and see if they've done a CF and NL addition/version of it. It also had a cool thing where you could make a sig that includes friend code, character & town name, native fruit and for the large version, your current neighbors too.

Sinbari
The Cake Mage of Sheep

Nope, I don't have those.
Then I will totally let you come shake my persimmon tree. I am gonna plant a second one, and then kick myself for not simply saving all my fruit and thinning non-fruit trees to make orchards. But I might wait on that until after I get all the public works things I want done first. I might eventually cut down all my trees and then plant fruit orchards and maple & pine forests. I dunno yet, the town is starting to get crowded, and there are still so many bushes I want to add too, so maybe I'll just leave trees and only add new public works things only when all my fruit trees have fruit, to avoid accidentally removing one.
I still need my police station, reset center, and I also want the well, fountain, a bench and idk what else. Maybe instead of lining the shops in town with flowers I'll line them with bushes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:37 pm
QR codes here.

4 magical girl/anime girl inspired dresses
These 4 were started with the help of Anime Girl outfit by Leigh-Marie. I used the top bit and made edits as needed to get what I wanted.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

My town flag, 3 direwolves that were inspired by the Stark's banner, from the Song Of Ice And Fire/Game Of Thrones book/TV series.
User Image

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:03 pm
I got my dream suite! Town Dream Address: 4600-2234-4114

And now it is time for Luria's Adventures In Bug Catching!

So Luria has chased three tarantellas into the river and been bitten by three more. Well last night I caught the very first scorpion she has seen, and it was basically blind luck since it was hidden behind a stand of trees. And then, after delivering it to Blathers, she went tarantella hunting. Instead she found another scorpion, missed and was bitten. After waking up Luria went out bug hunting, catching a fruit beetle (she loves their green tiny selves), a horned dynastid beetle and a mosquito. Then, bugs in tow, she went searching for a scorpion or tarantella. The scorpion found her, and because of the bugs in her pockets, went into extreme aggro mode and chased her down and bit her. It is now Luria's goal to catch and roast every scorpion in her town.

editing this in so I don't make a fourth post in a row:
I forget where I read it, it was either in the Prima guide or a user made online guide (or possibly both), but I read that to get the final Nooklings upgrade that includes GracieGrace, you need to pass 20 Gracie Fashion Checks. I got it after passing 4 spot checks. I'll look through my Prima guide later and see if it is said there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:39 pm
I hate tarantulas and scorpions... ><;

I haven't even seen Gracie yet. xD  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:03 am
Mage's post (*HUG* I've missed you too!) reminded me that I should finally post this here. XD;; Totally late to the scene, but - you guys have gone and done it! QAQ We're so broke and so busy, I was trying so hard to be good...but you guys got Maxx interested in a way he's hardly ever interested. So he sold all our old games, broke our piggy bank, and we are now sharing a 3DS and AC:NL. I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD.

Maxx D/Jun D (Maxx) :: 1693-1347-5773 :: Peach

It was mostly Maxx's money so it's mostly Maxx on, and we just use his ID. We live in the charming town of...sigh...Asdfjkl (in the legacy of his ancient WW game, approximately pronounced 'a**-feegk'). He's most often on as Mayor Qwërtj ('qwerty'), and I'm alternately on as Chardonn/Chablis, which made a lot more sense when they were twins in a WW town called Decanter. We're about a week in and there is absolutely nothing to recommend about our town, so don't come here - let us go to yours instead, especially if you have a Shampoodle. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:03 pm
I discovered that you cannot troll the neighbors by plantting an unbroken square of bushes around their home. This makes me sad, I was trying to lock Roald in his home, for the crimes of killing my golden pear tree and then talking to me 93468467 times while I was watering my flowers, because apparently he likes to stalk my mayor character. But 3 bushes in center front and 1 bush in center back refused to grow. So I am just going to ignore him.

And tree stumps, these are a good thing. Some of them will have shapes instead of normal tree rings (I have a Triforce in the stump near my zen garden and a heart in a stump near my cafe) and mushrooms will randomly pop up, year round I think.

I finished that dress, from the image I posted. I'll get the QR codes up once I can get them off my SD card.
Jun D
Mage's post (*HUG* I've missed you too!) reminded me that I should finally post this here. XD;; Totally late to the scene, but - you guys have gone and done it! QAQ We're so broke and so busy, I was trying so hard to be good...but you guys got Maxx interested in a way he's hardly ever interested. So he sold all our old games, broke our piggy bank, and we are now sharing a 3DS and AC:NL. I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD.

Maxx D/Jun D (Maxx) :: 1693-1347-5773 :: Peach

It was mostly Maxx's money so it's mostly Maxx on, and we just use his ID. We live in the charming town of...sigh...Asdfjkl (in the legacy of his ancient WW game, approximately pronounced 'a**-feegk'). He's most often on as Mayor Qwërtj ('qwerty'), and I'm alternately on as Chardonn/Chablis, which made a lot more sense when they were twins in a WW town called Decanter. We're about a week in and there is absolutely nothing to recommend about our town, so don't come here - let us go to yours instead, especially if you have a Shampoodle. emotion_awesome
*loves on so hard* I must find time to have you guys over, and come visit because I love to see people's towns.

My only unopened shop is Katrina's I do believe. I've even got Gracie, and all the fruits. I am working on all the hybrid flowers right now, trying to get enough to make them as plentiful as common colors and still have loads to gift away. Or, more like, replace the holes left after visitors take them. Since all my extra hybrids will be in one of my mule's closets.

I also usually have extras of silver shovels, silver fishing rods and silver nets, since the second floor of my museum usually has them.
Also, buy all the flowers from Leif, after 50 he'll give you a silver watering can. For a silver axe buy 50 of... saplings? fertilizer? one of them, but the fertilizer will only pop up when the Nooklings get their final upgrade, that includes Leif and Gracie.

Once you get the island visit in the evening/night and catch the bugs that pop up on the coconut/banana trees, and while you are bugging keep an eye open for shark fins. The bugs sell for 6,000+ bells and the sharks for *thinks* 8,000+ bells. Blue marlins sell for 10,000 bells and have a huge, finless, shadow. But sea bass also have a similar shadow (maybe even the same? There's times I've reeled in a blue marlin from what I swore was a sea bass shadow). there's a few other fish that share the shadow but I'm not sure how their prices are, I don't pay much attention. Except iirc the morray eel is 2,000 bells and the stingray is 4,000 bells. Assuming sell rates are kept the same from one country to the next.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:09 am
*pokes the slow AC thread* i always see people online late playing it but nobody posts in here xD I think flight rising has sucked people in more... *posts some amusing screenshots anyway*

1. I amaze Chops with my clever greeting. (2 pics)
2. Oh Gulliver...
3. Double Rainbow...but what does it mean?!
4. Shrunk photobombs my shot...
5. I'm pretty proud of my custom drumset.
6. These three are of my friend's character...his nickname on here makes it hilarious when Chops tries to be deep. (3 pics)

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:35 pm
Can your character in AC be an animal?  

Amizade

Phantom

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:08 pm
Amizade
Can your character in AC be an animal?

Nope, your character is the only human in the game (well, aside from other people playing XD). The NPCs are all animals though.

I suppose there are a few outfits that can make you look like one, but not to the extend the villagers are. XD  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff