Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:51 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles just got into the car when a doll form squirmed out of his bag. What was the problem with Merwin coming over? Miles just didn't see it. Before he started the car, he sighed with a smile and picked up the cute little doll. He patted the doll's head and gently placed him on the dash board to have him level to his eyes.

"Look, if he were to ask about Ash, I can lie and say you're not home. Alls you have to do is stay in room quietly for a couple of hours." Miles reasoned.

"I understand that you don't really like Merwin, but that doesn't change the fact that he's my student, and I have to do everything I can in order to help him improve" He explained, then placing the little doll on the passenger seat and buckled him in. He didn't really know why, it just seemed appropriate.

"And don't you worry, everything will fine. Merwin and his father won't be there long."
he tried to convince Asho as he started the car and drove home.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:37 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Be careful what you wish for...

The little doll huffed at him, crossing his arms and turning his face away. This wasn't fair! He didn't like it at all. "But Miles I'm only worried what that kid will try to do. His father seemed.... odd as well...." Crinkling his nose Asho shook his head and sat in his seat silently. There had to be a way to keep Merwin and his Dad from doing anything odd to Miles. Perhaps if he became bigger and played the room mate he could keep an eye on them. He wasn't against killing a few humans to keep his Master alive and well.

Startled Asho jerked suddenly. It was that odd feeling again! It was making his chest tight, making his fidgety for no reason and all that. This wasn't how he usually reacted to being enslaved to a human being. The filthy, thoughtless finite beings who wasted life away in stupidity. Then again, Miles was rather smart and kind. And he kept a lovely garden. That and he hadn't wished for anything really.

Okay that day as a bird totally didn't count because it was funny watching until the hawk came. In fact if he could have Asho would have used it as a punishment. Being trapped in such a weak feeble body and finally knowing it.

When they got home he let Miles carry him in before transforming into his usual appearance. Shifting on his feet he eyed the blonde man. "Um... Let's have dinner. We don't have work tonight right? Let's just stay in and watch one of those movies~" Actually Asho was quite taken with television. He liked the romances and fairy tales as well as cartoons. The weather also amazed him; being as they thought they could really command mother nature like that, pft.

...Because there is usually a Price.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:26 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Back home, Miles nodded with Asho's request and started boiling some pasta as he making some fettuccine alfredo. "Why don't you check for a movie on your favorite network? I think there might be a movie that you might like on.." he stated as he started cutting up some mushrooms.

"and if nothing else is on, I'll put in a movie while I finish some school work. Sound good?" he suggested. Already finished with cutting the mushrooms, he began to cut some garlic as well and soon, with his usual lightning fast cooking skills, Miles was done with dinner.

"okay, I think its ready.." he called. Miles served Asho a plate and then served himself. As Asho flipped through the channels, Miles set his plate down and began going through some school work with a red pen.

... I Got This.

[Lol, they should watch Disney's Aladdin xD]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:23 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Asho toed the floor and nodded. There wasn't much on in cartoons, which was his favorite of course and regular human movies were plain cheesy. Sighing he rolled around on the floor until Miles called that food was done. Hoping up he helped carry the cups to the living room and played with the remote again.

"AH!!" suddenly the Djinn pointed at the tv and laughed. "Look look! It's those cheap blue genies! HA!" He tossed the remote on the floor and sat by the coffee table taking a bit. Aladdin and the Forty Thieves was on; a Disney movie. "Hm... is this why you asked me those weird questions? Hn? Is it? Feh, that's ridiculous... At least they got the lamp thing down almost..." Asho pouted while he ate.

After he was finished eating he peeked at the papers Miles had and sighed. "Ima take a bath.... Why do you have to work so much out of school? I thought that was your job there...." shrugging he headed to bathe. In fact he filled the tub and sat in it playing in the bubbles. Humans were so spoiled now days! But the luxury of a bath was amazing~

"Humans sure have it good....." he said rubbing at his arm with a rag to wash up. Still though he had to hide his lamp and all. Somewhere no one could find it. The jewel and the lamp had to be hidden.... But short of burying it Asho didn't know what he could do. He had to have it with him. He'd have to figure out something. After a good long soak he dried off and changed into sleep pants and a baggy shirt, returning to the living room. "Hey.... are you done yet? I'm sleepy...."

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:56 am
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles laughed at the djinn's sudden decision. "I guess so...I used to really love this movie because of the idea of finding a genie and becoming a super hero by using one of my wishes" he laughed, "But now, that's not very important to me, because I have you. I guess that sounds weird, huh?.." Miles laughed at himself and then went back to his papers. "Well I can't grade these papers during school hours because I'm teaching the kids" When Asho was done and went to take a bath, Miles took Asho's empty plate and washed it and put it in the dish rack by the sink.

Miles had barely touched his food, which was cold by now, so he put it and the left overs away on the same plate in the fridge. When Asho returned, Miles was still correcting a bunch of papers but he looked almost done.
"oh, You don't have to wait for me, Asho. Go to bed if you're tired.." Miles smiled. "I'm heading to bed soon, don't worry......" he said to his friend. He was lying because he still had a pile of papers to go through. He didn't want to make Asho worry. Asho does that a lot, surprisingly.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:15 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Asho sighed and flopped on the couch. "But I don't wanna...." he whined. It was no good if he went to bed before Miles. Asho got twitchy if anyone was awake while he slept, bad memories and habits. Glaring over at all the papers he made a face at them. "If it's just those why not let me do it? It's not that hard, besides I don't think it's fair to make you work so much. You work two jobs and in your spare time you work some more! How unfair!"

Waving his hand around gesturing towards the pile of papers Asho frowned. A little fluttering and suddenly all the papers had the appropriate red marks and what not. So it lacked Miles's personal touch but whatever. "There, bedtime~" He smiled happily.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:08 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles sat back as Asho did that thing again. Miles began keeping track of when Asho would do something for Miles, without Miles asking. But when Asho did these little things, Miles found it rather sweet and charming. He was beginning to understand Asho a little more everyday. He smiled. "Oh, Okay. It's time for bed... I get it. " Miles stood up and stretched and walked over to Asho, loosening his collar. Walking next to Asho, he glanced at the top of his head. "I'm taller than you, aren't I?" he asked measuring with his hand.

"All well that's okay. I like you just the way you are.." he smiled and then yawned. Before turning to go to their separate rooms, Miles paused and unexpectedly kissed Asho's forehead. "Thank you." he smiled and then walked to his room. "Good Night"!

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:59 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Smiling he got up to go to bed but was stopped when Miles did. For a moment they just stared at each other... Then Miles said he was short! His first instinct was to rage at him but the blonde easily soothed him saying that he was fine like this. Asho liked this form best. It was the one that was closest to his truest and original form. And Miles approved it.

Then it suddenly happened.... Miles kissed him. Asho's eyes rounded and turned a bright violet color, the shade of lilac or lavender. Trembling slightly he covered his head while he watched the other walk to his room. Flapping his lips open and closed like a drowning fish he didn't know what to do or say!! That feeling was back! It felt like it was crushing his chest and he couldn't get a breath!

Stumbling into his room the djinn collapsed to his knees and held his chest painfully. His tummy was flutters and his chest hurt like this. Why? Was Miles cursing him? Was it time? But no! His magic was at a rather high level so he wasn't in danger... poisons didn't work on him. What was it?! Finally able to breathe Asho grabbed his bottle and went to the garden hiding it under the rose plant, safely hanging the gem around his neck before going back in and getting in bed.

Still not sure what was wrong with him he didn't sleep well, much too hot and bothered by why his chest ached. So Asho tossed and turned and slept restlessly. Not only that but he was stressed over this Merwin and father thing.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:58 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

The next day, Miles woke up early and got himself all clean and even started cleaning early. He was about half way done around 10 in the morning and he thought it was a bit late for breakfast, but surely Miles could make some brunch! However, before he was going to start cooking, he looked for Asho. Maybe he was outside? No... wait..Check the bedroom first. Miles thought as he strut to Asho's room. Usually, Miles would have knocked, but surely Asho wouldn't get too upset if he just took a quick peek.

He popped the door open a little and let his eyes scan the room. In bed, he could at least see Asho's legs still covered under the bed sheets so he assumed Asho was still sleeping. He closed the door and smiled to himself as he turned away, thinking he was going to let Asho sleep. "Maybe he didn't sleep well...- uh oh.." he was talking quietly to himself until he looked outside. Miles stepped into his garden and looked at the sky. The sun was gone and dark clouds were rolling in. "Oh no not another storm.." Miles quickly secured some tarps over the flowers when he nearly tripped over something. Huh? ,"What's Asho's bottle doing out here?" ... Then Miles figured that Asho may have done this. Oh Asho, Merwin won't be looking for your bottle, I'm sure of it.. he thought to himself and went back inside. But I should hide it so Asho won't get upset... he thought as he looked for decent place to hide it. Miles suddenly had the brilliant idea of hiding it in the closet, in a shoe box. He smiled, feeling rather satisfied. Surely no one would look there! He shut the closet door.

The phone had rung and Miles was nonchalantly talking to his sister who had called to check up on him. He was making some Mexican rice and sausage for brunch. When he turned off the stove, he had finished with his conversation with his sister and hung up the phone. He was on his way to wake up Asho when suddenly, the door bell rang.

"Who could that be? Merwin and his father aren't supposed to get here until about 3..." Miles said to himself as he walked over to the front door, unlocking it and about to open it.

... I Got This.

[Are you ready?]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:53 pm
TenTenPrincess23

The storm outside helped Asho calm down and sleep a for a while without the tossing and turning. The doorbell made him groan and squirm. Then there was voices. At first he didn't understand then he shot up feeling all the adrenaline his body began pumping full force. What if he hadn't hidden his bottle good enough?! Frantically his fingers began clawing for the red jewel around his neck. When they found the stone he calmed. He had that at least.

Getting out of bed he shuffled to his door and then peeked out of it, yeah those voices were loud now. Then he when he wandered out, in only sleep pants, he swore he could smell their evil. Frowning he poked his head into the kitchen. "Miles? Do we have guests?" he asked looking around for the peppy blonde.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:25 pm
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles gripped the door knob and unlocked it from the inside. Unbeknownst of what was about to happen, Miles opened the door. His guard down and everything completely vulnerable.

Miles opened the door before he relayed Asho, only to see two men in black clothing. "W-.. Hello?.. How can I help you?-" a sudden fist pounded in his abdomen and knocked the air out of him, the second blow was another fist to his temple, knocking him out cold. A hard thud was heard as his body fell to the floor. The men stepped inside.

"Search for the creature and it's container, just like the boss said!" said one of the men. Two more men stepped inside and started scattering themselves through out the house. "And remember, this thing is supposed to be strong!"
he warned. Then looking down at Miles's lifeless body, he pulled out a serrated hunting knife and held the blade against his neck. "If it does any sudden moves, we kill this one.." he shouted.

"But, the Boss said-" another interjected,

"I don't give a s**t, about what the boss said! We're going up against something we don't know what it's capable of!-" he was saying until one of them caught a glimpse of something.

"There it is!" One man somehow walked around and managed to find Asho, and held up a gun at him. Then the other over Miles held his breath and gripped the knife tighter to his neck. He gulped.

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 pm
TenTenPrincess23

For a moment Asho looked like a handsome regular human, then he spotted the men and what they were doing and he changed. His hair changed from black to a startling vermilion color and his eyes swirled a dark shade of blood red. Claws and fangs just as Miles first saw him he turned back into a living demon spawn. With a movement of his hand a large gust of wind knocked the nearest man to him into a wall. "Pathetic creatures what do you think you can--" he started then noticed the knife to Miles's throat.

Ah well that was interesting. If Miles died he wouldn't be enslaved anymore however if these men got his bottle then he might end up in their hands. He didn't like that idea. He liked it a lot less than staying with Miles. In fact just watching the man with the knife made him hiss. That was his human! HIS Miles!

Growling he snorted,"Oh what? You going to kill the only thing that keeps me leashed to this plain? The moment you kill him I'm free... and I swear I'll make each of you beg to die..." Giving them a demonic look he didn't move yet he was making it clear if they hurt Miles he'd slay them.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:18 am
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

The man flew back and hit hard against the wall. But then, with a fast slight of hand. The man sat up and yanked the unconscious Miles up and in front, using Miles like a human shield. Gripping and pulling his hair back, one would notice that knife was gone and now remained a gun being pointed directly at Asho.

It was obvious that this man was scared, but one shouldn't be so quick to judge. The others backed up away from Asho, but this one man refused to give in. He stood his ground.

"No.... No, You're bluffing. I know what you are... You need him. If he dies, you end up back in your little lamp, am I right? It'd be a lot easier to take you then..." he taunted.

"Now... I'm gonna give you until the count of 5 for you to change back to normal and to quietly let us capture you or else your little friend here is going to have crimson hair instead of blonde.." he threatened. Miles was still unconscious, lifeless as the man threw his threats. Then he started counting.

"1..." no movement.

"2..." Heavy breathing, a bit longer of a pause.

".....3.." The gun began to move towards Miles. A grieving sigh he gave as he pursed his lips. The other men looked a bit shocked.

"....................4" The man made eye contact with Asho and paused, his finger over the trigger. He was waiting for Asho to make his move. The man grinned only slightly. Ready for blood.

"..............................."

... I Got This.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 am
TenTenPrincess23

The djinn faced this man and gave him a glare. Foolish humans... But that thing he held, it was dangerous. There was no guarantee that he could stop it before it did harm to Miles. It was a pity too. He really like Miles but this was just no good. Sighing he shrugged. "I can't change back if I don't want to... besides how do you know this isn't my real form...? Hm? It's the closest so far," he looked at his nails a moment.

Though he was worrying it was hard to tell from his enraged form. Hissing though he didn't like being ordered to do anything. Tapping his foot as if annoyed Asho decided it would be best to go with them. "How about we make a deal... You stop being an idiot and let Miles go, alive, unharmed, just as he is at this precise moment...." he stared hard at the human man as he spoke, loopholes were his favorite. "And I'll go with you, hm? Because it's no fun if you kill him for me now is it?" He grinned a toothy smile at the man with the gun. "However you harm one more hair on his precious little head and I'll just have to eat you all up... Because taking my revenge away is rather mean don't you think...." Asho shrugged.

Yes, if anyone killed Miles it would have to be himself.

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:09 am
RoseandBlood
Don't Worry...

User Image

The man barely faltered as he removed the gun away from Miles's temple. The others gave a low sigh until the man stood up, continuing to hold Miles. "Very well...". Not putting the gun away, he glanced over his shoulder and looked, glanced towards Asho. And then another. The two men took action, one man went into the back of a white van and the other stepped towards Asho.

"Tie them both up and put them in the back" he handed the other man in black to take Miles in the back of the van. The man with the gun stepped forward towards Asho with the other, whom of which was now holding zip ties, Trying to make a feeble attempt to restrain him. And if Asho gave serious problems, the man wouldn't hesitate to shoot Asho in the leg.

"Move." he commanded as he stood behind Asho and with the gun pointed to the back of his head.

... I Got This.

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces