Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!! (Open AND Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:56 am
Thanks Yumi, glad to have you interested too! I'm still needing to get some logistics pulled together, but if you can invite a few people who might also be interested, that would REALLY help out! we've already got a number of people on board, so I think we may be able to start up soonish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:11 pm
So it seems that (unfortunately) the other thread I posted (advertising this one in the Fantasy subcategory) was deleted. I hope this doesn't affect the amount of people who view this thread, since I still feel like we could use more people, but I guess we'll see how we fare in the next little while.

Oh, and thank you all for your continued patience, I do really appreciate it!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:23 pm
Oh, and since you all are probably bored about doing nothing, I've put this together to help you guys explore your creativity

Character bios. smile

Username:

Name:

Race/Nationality:

Species

Orientation:

Background (Your story):

Personality:

Affiliation (Who's side are you on? May have to answer when I TELL the sides. xd ):

Weapons:

Skills (combat, stealth, science, etc.):

Powers (magic and what have you):

Weaknesses:

Dislikes:

Profile Pic (Or description, please be detailed):

Your Ode (theme song, if you want one):

Any other misc. details I missed and you want to talk about:

So, do you like the set up? Anything I should add or take away? If you want, please go right ahead and start making characters for any of the stories! Good luck, and have fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:15 pm
Bump? Hate doing that, just want to make sure that anyone online can see it. And hopefully I can get some more replies soon on the character bios, I always enjoy seeing the different characters people can come up with. 3nodding  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:58 pm
It's awesome that you put that up ^^ But for now I probobly won't send anything in, I usually wait until I know what sort of universe I'm in before I decide on a character. I am definitely still watching this though ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 am
Thanks! I'm leaning towards "The Dictators" at the moment, but I may open up the fantasy one as well. Oh, and I just started a somewhat crazy roleplay in the Fantasy section for anyone interested in something less "orthodox". xd I consider it semi-fantasy, semi-horror, semi-comedy, and a dash of romance (should anyone choose that). I'll post the link in a second.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:31 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23872517 This is the link to "Mazey, Hazey Crazy!" My roleplay that will be, as one would assume, somewhat crazy. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:14 am
I'm on the same page as Ryuu at the moment. Unfortunely, I can' treally make a character until I'm set into what is happening at the moment of the roleplay, location etc... I read your other role play. Unfortunely I can't join because I'm in the midt of four different role plays, each very demanding at the moment and don't really have time to post. Sorry! But I'm defiantly keeping my eyes open for the dictators role play.  

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:32 am
I can understand your thinking. It would be pretty hard to make a character without totally understanding the situation they might be in.

As for my other roleplay, don't worry about it, I'm sure it should do fine, and I understand where you're coming from with being involved with so much.

Hopefully I will have more stuff set up soon, but I finally have a flag for the nation in "The Dictators" as well as a name; how does Dalcaria sound?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:40 am
That sounds like a really good name!  

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:56 am
Thanks! I'm pretty happy with the flag too! It isn't as symmetrical as what I wanted, but considering what I was basing it off of, and considering the less than adequate tools I had to work with, I'd say me and my friend did a pretty good job of it! Oh, and for your guys' reference, here are some links to my Nation States accounts for these countries, so you can have a slightly better idea about what they are like. Keep in mind, the overview isn't exactly accurate, so the factbook is more what you should be looking at.

Ascalion:
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=ascalion/detail=factbook

Dalcaria:
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=dalcaria  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:49 am
Woah! They are both really good!!!!!!  

Toxic Yumi

Angelic Snowflake

13,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Timid 100

bluesixseven

Devoted Foe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:04 pm
Hello Everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 pm
bluesixseven
Hello Everyone.

Allo! Looking to join???  

Player Advisor

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:34 pm
Thanks Yumi! I might post most of my important background info about both countries there (again though, ignore the overviews. They aren't accurate to what the nation is like. Better to read the factbooks.), but a lot of my pics may need to go to a blog or something instead.

Good to see you found it bluesixseven! Is the other person you were thinking of asking to join interested as well?  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff