Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] I Do [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shortyfluff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:43 am
Victor Wienthrope

User Image
“Thank you. I did.” Mariska responded with a bright smile. “And it’s no trouble at all. I really don’t mind helping you out while you get used to the castle. Actually I quite enjoy your company. There aren’t many people around that I can have a comfortable conversation with.”

She couldn’t help but notice as the boy put away what looked to be a sketchbook. Although she was curious she decided she would wait to ask him about it at a later time. She wasn’t the best when it came to actually doing art, but like her brother she had a great appreciation and love for it.

“Well then…if you’re ready please come with me.” She said, kindly motioning for the prince to follow. As they walked through the hallways she decided to inform Adrian about Victor’s plan for the day. “My brother won’t be joining us for breakfast, but he will be meeting you in the library afterwards to give you a tour of the castle and grounds. I’ll be keeping your brothers company so you and Victor can get to know each other better. Your wedding is tomorrow after all.” Mariska added. “And once you two are finished we can get the remainder of your lessons out of the way.”

It wasn’t much longer before they made it to the dining hall where his brothers were already seated at the table. She greeted them with a smile as per usual, as she and Adrian took their seats.

~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~☽~

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:10 pm
xXyaoiXyaoiXx

User Image
𝕬drian 𝕸ikael 𝕷assiter

Adrian lowered his head slightly at her words about enjoying his company. She would be one of a very small number that felt that way. Following her down the hall, he kept in step with her, hands clasped firmly behind his back. Nodding at her words, Adrian sighed. He didn’t need to be reminded of his wedding, it had been floating in the back of his mind since the day he had been told. How ridiculous was it to be marrying someone you’d only met three days ago and had barely had a single conversation with? Of course if he hadn’t needed to learn the ceremony, he probably wouldn’t have met Victor until the day of. “I am sorry that you keep having to entertain my brothers….I know that they are not the most grateful or polite of guests.” He said softly.

Slowly sitting across from Mariska, he thanked the servant who poured his breakfast glass. Taking a sip, he set it aside, his stomach far too knotted from anxiety to be hungry. Sitting for long enough to be polite, he managed to drink most of his glass before he looked to Mariska. “I apologize my lady…..I don’t seem to have an appetite this morning. If you’ll excuse me, I’ll go ahead to the library.” He said formally, not wanting to risk embarrassing her in any way in front of his brothers when she’d have to spend more time with them than anyone should. Bowing his head to her, he slowly stood and with a glance around the table, he left. Finding his way back to the library with relative ease, he stood inside for a moment.

Slowly moving to look over the books, he carefully picked out one on one of the empire’s first rulers. Moving to a window seat, he settled himself, opening the ancient book carefully and letting it distract him from his worries.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

shortyfluff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:01 pm
Victor Wienthrope

User Image
It was a little after eleven o’clock when Victor finally managed to wake up from his much needed slumber. Sitting up in bed, he ran a hand through his tangled mess of bed hair, and let out a gruff yawn. He stretched his tired muscles, before sliding out of bed, shedding his clothes as he made his way to the adjoining bathroom. Within seconds he hopped into the fairly large glass shower, shutting the door behind him with a soft clank. After turning the hot water on full, it instantly began flowing from the shower head, soaking him completely in a matter of mere seconds. He showered slowly, scrubbing his body down with soap, before moving on to wash his hair. Once that was finished he simply stood there, letting the hot water and steam sooth his muscles. Although he was never a morning person, a hot shower always managed to get him going.

After a few minutes of relaxation, he stepped out of the shower, and dried himself off, before heading to his walk-in closet. He grabbed one of his many different sets of robes; white ones trimmed with a very dark green, and quickly dressed himself. Looking over to the clock Victor mentally scolded himself. Adrian had probably been waiting hours now for him to show up at the library. Why did he always have to oversleep at the most inopportune times?

After slipping on his shoes, he quickly made his way down to the library, and was surprised to find the young vampire sitting comfortably, reading a rather old looking book. He didn’t seem to notice him at first, so Victor spoke up to get his attention.

“Sorry to keep you waiting.” He said, walking across the room until he stood in front of Adrian. “I seemed to have overslept.”

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:13 pm
xXyaoiXyaoiXx

User Image
𝕬drian 𝕸ikael 𝕷assiter

Adrian didn’t even notice the time pass, too absorbed in the book. He was honestly amazed by the information in it. They didn’t have much information on the empire to begin with, and even less about specific people. And of course , what information they did have painted the empire and those living in it as horrible beasts, incapable of rule and of order. Sure he knew that was wrong anyway, but the difference was still striking. He had to admit though, this on emperor seemed to be a very great man, he was a conqueror and warrior, but he also seemed to have been a wonderful negotiator and peace keeper. The vampires tended to glorify battle more than the peace, much to Adrian’s disappointment.

He was so wrapped up in the book, that he forgot about looking nice and hand sunk into his seat, wrapped in the history before him. He didn’t notice Victor and jumped slightly when he heard his voice. Clutching the book close for a moment, he turned wide eyes onto the emperor. Looking down quickly, he shook his head. “Oh no….It’s perfectly fine….” He said, sitting up properly as the man walked over to stand near him. “I honestly had lost track of time myself.” He said with a shy smile. Fidgeting with the book for a moment, he closed it and stood to put it back where he’d found it. “I was just reading a little on the history or your kingdom….. you have some truly great ancestors.” He said softly, glancing over the other books on the shelf before turning back to Victor shyly.

Clasping his hands in front of him, he fidgeted slightly. “You look very nice today.” He murmured, not really sure what to say to Victor now. “I hope you slept well…..I know you were very tired last night.” He added.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

shortyfluff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:43 am
Victor Wienthrope

User Image
Victor arched an eyebrow at the boy’s response, giving Adrian a small smile in return. So…he’d been putting his spare time to good use by reading about the empire and its history. He had to admit that he did admire the boy’s curiosity. He was a bit surprised by the compliment given to him. Although it didn’t really show on his face expression wise, a slight tinge of pink colored his cheeks for a brief moment.

“Um…thank you.” He responded, looking off to the side, not quite used to being complimented. “And yes…I slept rather well. Albeit a bit longer than I had originally intended to.”

He looked back to the young vampire, gazing deeply into the boy’s brilliant blue eyes. There was just something about them that made it hard to look away. He cleared his throat to break him out of the trance before it could take a full hold, before continuing.

“If you’re ready…” Victor added, offering his arm up to the boy as a polite gesture. It would be practice for tomorrow if anything. He briefly wondered if his sister had finished tell Adrian all the details of the ceremony? If not…he was sure she would get to them today. “…then we can get started on the tour.”

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:41 pm
xXyaoiXyaoiXx

User Image
𝕬drian 𝕸ikael 𝕷assiter

Adrian watched him for a moment. He thought he saw a small flush to his cheeks, but wasn’t sure. He didn’t seem the type really. The awkward thanks made him question if he’d done something wrong with complimenting him. Perhaps Victor didn’t like compliments. Smiling at the affirmation that he slept well, he nodded. “That’s good.” He said gently. Blushing when he noticed that Victor was staring at him intently, he lowered his eyes, wondering what thoughts were running through the other’s head.

Looking up again when he spoke, he blushed at the way he offered his arm. Nodding slightly, he moved to take Victor’s arm. “Lets…..I really have been very impressed by what little I have seen so far. Your palace and your lands are much…..more lively than where I’m from.” He said softly. The vampire’s castle was dark and gloomy and their lands were about the same. For a vampire like Adrian who had an appreciation for the sun and growing things, who liked colors, it wasn’t the ideal place.

As they left, he bit his lip before speaking. “Perhaps you could tell me about yourself as well your majesty…..we haven’t exactly had much opportunity to get to know about each other.” He added, seeming honestly embarrassed by that fact.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

shortyfluff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:34 pm
Victor Wienthrope

User Image
“Indeed.” Victor replied as he and the prince left the library. It had been quite a while since he had someone on his arm. It was…tranquil in its own way. “I’m pleased you’ve enjoyed your stay so far.”

As they turned a corner, heading towards his personal gallery, he looked over at Adrian, arching an amused eyebrow. So the boy wanted to know more about him? Well that was a bit of a surprise. Aside from his kin, few friends, and past flings…most people were put off by his demeanor. Normally they were too scared to ask him the simplest questions about his personal life. Adrian was nervous, that much was certain, but he also had an instinctual curiosity which hooked the lycans interests. He wasn’t the kind of person to spill out his life story, never had been, especially to someone he barely knew. But this boy…he felt somewhat at ease around. He couldn’t help but be thankful that he would be marrying Adrian. Not that he was keen on an arranged marriage, and he doubted Adrian was thrilled about it, but at least he liked this boy.

“No…I suppose we haven’t. I won’t bore you with my past…” Victor replied, walking arm in arm with his soon-to-be husband. “…but I have no qualms with sharing certain hobbies I take part in.”

Once they made it to the gallery, Victor pushed open the door, and led Adrian inside. It was an enormous room, filled with paintings, sculptures, and other forms of art.

“Although I’m pretty sure you’ve deduced by now that I’m an admirer of the arts.” He continued, showing the young prince around the vast room.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:41 pm
xXyaoiXyaoiXx

User Image
𝕬drian 𝕸ikael 𝕷assiter

Adrian waited for Victor’s reply anxiously. He didn’t know how the lycan would respond to him, sure that such a suggestion might not be on the top of his list of things to do. He was probably hoping to show him around as fast as possible and drop him off with someone else again. He had to have better, more important things to attend to. Looking up when he spoke, he was a little disappointed when he was said he wouldn’t be told about his past, but nodded slightly. At least hobbies were one more thing that he’d know.

When they walked into the gallery, Adrian paused, amazed by it all. Slowly following Victor when he moved again, he took everything in, eyes wide. “It’s beautiful.” He murmured. Examining various things, he shook his head. “Father doesn’t like art…..says that it is frivolous…..he would punish us when he caught us trying to do art or keep any. The only artwork we have in the castle are tapestries father commissioned and a single portrait of each male in the family.” He explained.

Shaking his head, he pulled himself from his memories and from the admiration of the art all around him. “What made you enjoy art? Are you an artist?’ he asked, looking up to Victor. This was supposed to be about finding out about the emperor. The man couldn’t be interested in him in the slightest….and Adrian knew his survival depended on Victor and Mariska’s favor. So finding out about them was essential.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

shortyfluff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 pm
Victor Wienthrope

User Image
“I don’t think it’s right to keep one’s creative ability locked away.” The emperor stated. He honestly wasn’t surprised at the fact that Adrian’s father wasn’t fond of art. He obviously seemed like the type. Out of compassion for the boy, he kept himself from scoffing at the thought.

Victor was caught off guard by Adrian’s question, and his gaze softened as he smiled down at the vampire prince, stopping to stand in front of a large portrait. Even he had to admit…the boy was pretty cute. Looking up at the portrait, he found himself staring at a very familiar painting of his father, mother, Mariska, and himself. With his free hand, he gestured up to the painting.

“My late Mother…she was always very fond of my father’s paintings.” Victor said, his eyes softening the slightest bit more. “Most of the paintings you see here are by his hand. I was never very good at art, but I remember how happy it made my Mother when Mariska and I tried. Her face would light up just as it did when my Father finished one of his projects.”

He paused for a moment, wondering why he was telling Adrian all of this?

“I guess their love for art rubbed off on me.” He finished with a rare sincere smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:59 pm
xXyaoiXyaoiXx
((Sorry for the crappy post))

User Image
𝕬drian 𝕸ikael 𝕷assiter

Adrian blushed slightly at the almost gentle smile Victor gave him. People didn’t look at him like that, ever. He wasn’t someone others enjoyed being around and seeing. Yet here Victor was giving him such kind looks and Mariska was talking about how much she liked being around him. Looking up to the painting, he smiled slightly at the family. There were no family portraits in his family. The closest was one his father had of himself and Adrian’s oldest brother after he’d been officially appointed crown prince.

Listening to Victor, he turned his attention to the man and smiled at him. “That sounds like a good memory.” He said softly. Looking back to the painting, he looked over his mother, seeing the resemblance she had to Mariska. “And she seemed like a wonderful woman…..Lady Mariska certainly takes after her.” He added before looking to his father. “And your father was clearly very skilled….I can see how you’d develop a love for art from them.” he continued. He might have to come back to sketch this painting sometime.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers