Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Conflicts Of The Heart (Faeryfae our three year rp ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:45 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

((Oh, my goodness! I'm so glad that you're doing fine now.))

Matthew nodded, "I believe you. I just hope that I will be strong enough to help him get better. Seke has so much going for him, with school and all. I don't want to see him struggle with this anymore."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:57 pm
FaeryFae

"Trust me Matthew he will struggle very much so with this for a long time to come but he will have you to help him through it. That is going to be the main thing for you to aid him through this trying time in his life. He needs to know that he has someone that he can count on that he can depend on honestly that will be his saving grace in the end. " he informed him.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:36 pm
FaeryFae

(( Bumps it is your turn lol ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:50 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

"That's right." Matthew said, growing a bit more confident in himself. "Seke suddenly found himself all alone, with his dear sister passing. I'm all that he has left. I have to be his rock. Seke needs me."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:02 pm
FaeryFae

He nodded "Yes your all that he has left and don't forget that he has a nephew to think about as well." he told him taking him out of the room wrapping an arm around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:18 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

"Oh!" Matt gasped, "How could I have forgotten about little Adam? Seke needs to get well before he can interact with the boy. I could never forgive myself if Joshua came out and did anything to little Adam."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:44 pm
FaeryFae

He smiled "Its hard to remember a sweet baby when the uncle is your love and in need of you." he told him as he lead him downstairs. "Would you like to go see the little guy ? I think that he is out of surgery now and resting in recovery." he informed him nodding again. "I had to stay away from children for a long while so that nothing triggered me around them. " he told him  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:20 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Matt looked up at Vance when he heard this new bit of information. "Yeah, I would like to see Adam...that is, if you're going to be okay with going."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:11 pm
FaeryFae

Vance smiled at him nodding. "Of course I want to go with you to see your nephew Matthew. Little Adam means a lot to you and Seke both so in turn it means something to me. I want to support you through this remember ?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:16 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Matthew smiled softy back at Vance and nodded. "Yeah, I remember." he sighed, "I do hope the kid's alright..." As he walked with Vance, he was curious about why children would trigger his episodes, but he felt that asking him about it would be out of bounds.  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:33 am
FaeryFae
Cissnei_X_Tseng

Matthew smiled softy back at Vance and nodded. "Yeah, I remember." he sighed, "I do hope the kid's alright..." As he walked with Vance, he was curious about why children would trigger his episodes, but he felt that asking him about it would be out of bounds.

(( I'm terribly sorry that I've not replied to our rp. I'm not up to doing so right now either sadly and I don't have internet at home until the 16th or so sadly. My best friends husband a father of five lovely children passed away on Thursday and we are celebrating his life today. I've been spending time with family and friends right now so just keep me in mind and please understand that I'm not around much and why. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:22 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng
FaeryFae
Cissnei_X_Tseng

(( I'm terribly sorry that I've not replied to our rp. I'm not up to doing so right now either sadly and I don't have internet at home until the 16th or so sadly. My best friends husband a father of five lovely children passed away on Thursday and we are celebrating his life today. I've been spending time with family and friends right now so just keep me in mind and please understand that I'm not around much and why. ))

((Oh, my goodness! I totally understand why you wouldn't be up to continuing the RP right now. That poor family, to lose a husband and father so close to the holidays. I'm sure that they appreciate your support and company. I have both them and you in my thoughts.))  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:44 pm
FaeryFae
Cissnei_X_Tseng
FaeryFae
Cissnei_X_Tseng

((Oh, my goodness! I totally understand why you wouldn't be up to continuing the RP right now. That poor family, to lose a husband and father so close to the holidays. I'm sure that they appreciate your support and company. I have both them and you in my thoughts.))

(( I'm so sorry things have been nasty for the longest time. My family had issues and a lady that was due to have her baby next month her two year old too died in a trailer fire yesterday morning and the husband got badly badly burned. I'm around though when possible so sorry again. ))

Vance looked at him licking his lips and swallowing hard. "Its a long story that I can tell you when we are alone together only sorry. " he told him sighing softly and trembling as he thought of his past and what he had lost and how.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:11 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

(( I'm so sorry things have been nasty for the longest time. My family had issues and a lady that was due to have her baby next month her two year old too died in a trailer fire yesterday morning and the husband got badly badly burned. I'm around though when possible so sorry again. ))

Vance looked at him licking his lips and swallowing hard. "Its a long story that I can tell you when we are alone together only sorry. " he told him sighing softly and trembling as he thought of his past and what he had lost and how.

((No, don't even worry about it. I'm so sorry that you've had to go through so much tragedy. I wish I could give you a hug or something. You work out things with your family and support your friends; they're more important than this role-play. Remember to take time for yourself, too.))

"Oh...I understand." Matthew glanced sadly back at Vince. Whatever it was, it must've been terrible. He wished that he hadn't asked Vince about it, it seemed to upset him so. Gingerly, he reached out and took Vince's hand, holding it gently and in a reassuring fashion. "If it's that bad, you don't have to tell me. It's none of my business anyway."  

FaeryFae

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:07 pm
FaeryFae

(( Thanks for understanding Fairy and I might have a place for Feb 1st yay))

Vance sighed gazing into his eyes. "My breakdown like Seke ended in someone being hurt but they were killed because they tried to help me when I attempted to end my life. It was a young boy of maybe ten who tried to get me out of the car and to safety cause it happened while driving and I blacked out hitting a tree. Then the boy got me to safty before going back to get my dog out when ... he...he ... he died because the car exploded. It was all my fault "  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff