Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Calling the Shot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:37 pm
She smiled brightly at his comeback, and nodded again. "Sure. Crepes sound alright. I've just got to turn this back in first..." she said, lifting the gun to show him. She had yet to purchase one, but wanted to at least reign in enough control over the weapon before buying her own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:24 pm
"All right, I'll wait for you outside," Yuri said as he gathered his remaining ammunition and headed for the door.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:28 pm
She followed him to the door, but stopped at the desk inside, offering both gun and ammunition in exchange for her ID card, then exited the building, looking around for sign of Yuri, releasing Lovey--since she was sure Repede would be out there somewhere-- and Tobikuma-- because he needed to be fed and have a little fresh air.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:48 pm
Yuri was standing outside and waiting just as he said he would be, and Repede was indeed there as well. The Growlithe giving a bark of greeting to Lovey and... Both him and Yuri stared quietly at the other Pokemon Dove released.

"Huh, that one's new. It's... an egg?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:54 pm
Lopvey wagged her tail happily, and darted for Repede, clearly excited to see the growlithe. Once close enough, she pounced, tail still wagging playfully.

Dove smiled, and lifted the small pokemon from the ground, raising it to eye level as it squealed with giggles. "This is Tobi," she explained to Yuri and Repede, "He's a togepi. He was an egg, once, I guess, but I got him like this."

Upon hearing his name, the baby pokemon turned to look at the man, blinking hugely up at Yuri as his trainer held him close, his stubby little arms waving to the new person.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:55 pm
"Looks like he didn't get all the way out," Yuri pointed out since the Pokemon looked to still be in the egg except for its head and appendages. Weird. Was that normal?

Yuri just blinked at the young creature when it waved at him.

Repede barked when he was pounced and proceeded to tumble and play with Lovey.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:10 pm
She giggled a little, and rubbed the little pokemon's side with her thumb as she talked with Yuri. "He's supposed to be like that. He'll grow out of it, when he evolves."

Tobi blinked back, giving a soft 'prrrriiiiiiiii!' at the man.

Dove watched as Lovey tackled Repede and began a sort of tagging game, then looked to Yuri again. "So where is this stand...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:32 pm
"Huh," was all Yuri had to say on the matter. Well okay, if it was supposed to be like that, that's cool.

"Just down the road here," Yuri said as he started to lead the way.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:35 pm
Dove let the topic slide, following him as he stepped forward to lead the way. "Not into baby pokemon, then, I take it?" she asked, trying not to laugh as Tobi continued to trill up at the man from his place in her arms.

Lovey, meanwhile, followed after her trainer, though she took every opportunity to playfully attempt to knock Repede off of his feet every few steps, careful to be sure he still wanted to play.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:24 pm
"I was never really into Pokemon at all," Yuri admitted. "I took care of them in the military, and I liked Repede. I only got Astal cause Ray insisted I needed to learn how to train."

Granted there was a bit more to it than that but it wasn't something he really needed to expound on at the moment. But basically what he said was pretty much true.

Lovey wouldn't find it easy to knock Repede off his feet. The Growlithe twice her size silently daring her to keep trying.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:32 pm
Her brows furrowed as she shushed Tobi who still insisted upon the man's attention. Slowly, the little pokemon quieted, settling for looking at Yuri's hair longingly.

"Really?" she asked, referring to Astal. "And that's kind of a shame," she teased. "You're great with kids. I'm sure you'd be wonderful at raising little guys like this."

Tobi trilled again, this time just softer.

Lovey would indeed find it a challenge, though it was a challenge she accepted readily, though within moments, she switched tactics and instead attempted to settle across the fire-type's back instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:01 pm
"Huh?" Yuri asked, a little caught off guard by that statement. "Yeah well, I guess I've had some practice. But Pokemon and people are pretty different."

Repede woofed and let his tongue out in an amused manner when Lovey resorted to draping herself on him. The Growlithe continuing to walk along as if unfazed by the Eevee's weight on his back.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:19 pm
His slight surprise was met with only a knowing smile, and she nodded at his words. "That is true, I guess," she laughed softly, letting the topic drop if he wished it.

Lovey only laughed, letting herself hang over his back like a fluffy little ragdoll.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:32 pm
Yuri just met her smile with one of his own and continued to lead the way. After they got their crepes and ate together, the two went their own ways. Eventually to meet later that evening.

He would be there as promised, just a little bit before 8 and getting them a table. Yuri was certain she wouldn't have any trouble finding him. In fact he was wearing an outfit that she would be familiar with. One that she had picked out actually. Dark jeans and a nice shirt with his hair pulled up in a ponytail. It was something different from what he usually wore and yet still casual.

Thus he waited for her.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Dove, indeed, had no trouble at all finding him. A few minutes after he arrived, the woman strode into the tavern, pushing back the hood of her sweater before sliding it off and running a hand through her loosely curled hair to rid it of any sign of flatness from being under a hood. Upon sight of the girl in slim fitting black jeans and a long, loose, flowing garnet blouse, it would soon be obvious she hadn't been kidding about 'trying to look pretty,' though those who knew her would recognize that she had kept it much more casual than she could have. She didn't want to make Yuri uncomfortable.

With a smile she made her way over to him, brightening visibly as she noted his attire. "You kept them!" she said delightedly, slipping into the seat opposite him, the light rumbling of distant thunder unnoticed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff