Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:57 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian moved as he grabbed his books and held them close to his chest along with his bag as he panted a bit. 'And the day starts again, I really hate this but guess its my fault for making them all hate me"he thought to himself. Moving he made a run for it to only get tripped causing all his books to fall and scatter and as well his back bag. Trembling he got up and began to gather everything that was his doing his best to ignore the laughter that was until he saw Michael watching them. 'He must really hate being near me. I'm such a whimp that he would never want to be with me for real"he thought to himself as he gathered everything up and made his way past the other and to his normal spot.

Michael frowned slightly. He didn't like bullying one bit, and no one was allowed to hurt or touch HIS TOY. He walked over and as one turned he punched him square in the nose "Were the hell do you get off on picking on someone else huh!?" He yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:11 pm
MichaelaWhite18

The other boy blinked as he held his nose and looked at Michael calmly. "Michael don't tell me that you care what happens to the book nerd, besides you know full well he had to either cheat on the entrance exams or his mother screwed the dean. There is no way he would have gotten in here, he is not that attractive to even be in the school or get a date. Besides you pick on him as well or did you forget what you called him the first day he came here"he said  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:16 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

The other boy blinked as he held his nose and looked at Michael calmly. "Michael don't tell me that you care what happens to the book nerd, besides you know full well he had to either cheat on the entrance exams or his mother screwed the dean. There is no way he would have gotten in here, he is not that attractive to even be in the school or get a date. Besides you pick on him as well or did you forget what you called him the first day he came here"he said

SHUT IT!" He said angerly. "He is mine to bully not yours. And beside I saw your dad screwing the dean." He said smirking evily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:22 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Well at least my dad knows what he wants. Besides you haven't been bullying him for weeks now and second your parents are getting a divorce them came two days ago for the papers"he said coldly and walked away.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:28 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Well at least my dad knows what he wants. Besides you haven't been bullying him for weeks now and second your parents are getting a divorce them came two days ago for the papers"he said coldly and walked away.

Michael jumped the boy and began tumbling with him.
The boy's sitting beside Adrian stood up "There's a fight going on."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:31 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he looked up a bit "Between who?"he asked as he closed his book once he marked it as he stood up trying to see who it was.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:34 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he looked up a bit "Between who?"he asked as he closed his book once he marked it as he stood up trying to see who it was.

"Between Mark and Michael." The male said "Oh god!! Michaels getting beat!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:43 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he moved and pushed threw as best as he could as he pulled the male off Michael to only get hit as he stumbled back and his hit head against the metal pipe from the plumbing. The dean moved and began to push back as he looked at Everyon. "Michael and Mark to my office and two of you get Adrian to the nurses office now"he screamed.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:55 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked as he moved and pushed threw as best as he could as he pulled the male off Michael to only get hit as he stumbled back and his hit head against the metal pipe from the plumbing. The dean moved and began to push back as he looked at Everyon. "Michael and Mark to my office and two of you get Adrian to the nurses office now"he screamed.

Michael snarled at Mark but listened to the dean.
He sat in the plush chair facing the dean, he sent evil glares at Mark every now and then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:04 pm
MichaelaWhite18

The dean looked at them both calmly "Now what were you two fighting about and I would like to know why Adrian was trying to stop the fight "he asked looking the files over.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

The dean looked at them both calmly "Now what were you two fighting about and I would like to know why Adrian was trying to stop the fight "he asked looking the files over.

Michael looked at the dean "I was teaching Mark here about picking on other peoples toy's he said and turned his head to glare at the other male.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:30 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"I do not understand what you mean by toy but Mark you know its against school policies that students may not pick on each other and if there is then the student must get detention and as well held back from any after school activities for a month. Now were you picking on another student Mark"he asked  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:35 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"I do not understand what you mean by toy but Mark you know its against school policies that students may not pick on each other and if there is then the student must get detention and as well held back from any after school activities for a month. Now were you picking on another student Mark"he asked

Mark sighed "Yes I was sir." He said pouting "But the kids a f**!" He said trying to justify is actions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:57 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"What Adrian is or what sexual preference he has does not justify you to pick on him. Now you are suspended from after school actives for a month Mark and both of you will be serving detention tomorrow after your last class"the dean said calmly and began to write. "Oh and Mark you will have to explain to Adrian's grandmother why he has a concussion so you can stay here and Michael back to class"he siad  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:01 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"What Adrian is or what sexual preference he has does not justify you to pick on him. Now you are suspended from after school actives for a month Mark and both of you will be serving detention tomorrow after your last class"the dean said calmly and began to write. "Oh and Mark you will have to explain to Adrian's grandmother why he has a concussion so you can stay here and Michael back to class"he siad

Michael nodded and walked out, When he stepped into the waiting area he noticed Adrian sitting there with an ice pack on his lap and on his head "You okay?" He asked the male.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff