Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:11 am
"Ah, Izaya-" Jerome started as the other rocket reached over toward Zacharie's hair, knowing very well already that the boy had preferred to keep other from seeing the wound, even the doctor.
Before Jerome would warn Izaya, Zacharie seemed to handle it on his own, in a very explosive reaction.

inked eyes blinked at him a couple of times, surprised by the sudden reaction before he glanced at Izaya who had addressed him about the kids state.
"Man, when I showed up here M'pretty sure I was half dead. don't even remember signin' nothin'" He admitted, knowing he spent a lot of time in the hospital before he was even allowed around the base.
"Gettin' em somethin' t'eat 'fore that s**t closes down, somethin' t'change into too. ain't ganna worry bout the papers tonight."

figuring the kids been through enough already for one night, some time to just chill out, and clear his head a little.
Looking over at Zacharie "Might need t'stay with us tonight kid, ya ain't got a room yet, since ya ain't one f'us yet."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:21 am
"That sounds acceptable." Zacharie said, slowly lowering his hand away from his face. "If the...cafeteria," Was that what it was called? Ugh, it reminded him of high school. "is closed I don't mind waiting until the morning to get something to eat." Honestly, a shower sounded so much better than food. Thank you for bringing that up Izaya, if he hadn't been an idiot and tried touching his face then maybe he'd be more pleased with the other Rocket member. Shrugging slightly, the teen adjusted his bag on his shoulder for a lack of anything else to do. "...Is Izaya coming with us?" He couldn't quite decide if he minded the dark haired man or not, he sent out a lot of mixed signals.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:07 pm
The crimson-eyed grunt drew back with practiced agility, as if used to be swatted or swung at. He grinned in surprise at the purple-haired teen's reaction. "Ooh, touchy! A mouth and a temper! You just might make executive yet." He held out a hand in an explanatory gesture. "That's what Seth-ou does - yell and scream and throw tantrums. And the occasional object or pokemon. Getting angry is what he's best at."

Intrigued by this further insight into Zacharie's character, Izaya noted Jerome's reaction as well. Though the ex-gangster had seemed ready to warn him, he also seemed just as surprised by the teenager's outburst. Perhaps he hadn't expected the new recruit to lash out so dramatically.

"Ah, so that's your goal," the informant acknowledged upon hearing the plan to eat and change. "Sounds good. But - wait, what was that? Room with us?" He was grinning wider than ever. "Are you sure we should subject him to that, Jerry-kun? What about all our little monsters? What if one comes out in the night to scare him, or decides to play a little prank? You know what our pokemon are like." He glanced back at Zacharie. "I mean, has he met Hirss yet?"

At Zacharie's question, Grunt Nakura cast him a suggestive smile and raised a brow. "Ehh? Is that an invitation? Does Zachie-chan want me to come with~?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:41 pm
He didn't have a temper...he just didn't like people touching him without asking. The teen rolled his eyes, the action made obvious by the way that he tilted his head and scowled. "I just don't like to be touched." He muttered, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jeans. That was all he said on the matter as it was obvious Izaya was trying to get another rise out of him. He couldn't help but perk up at the mention of the mutated pokemon though. "Oh yes. I saw Hirss earlier." He said excitedly, jerking his hands out of his pockets to motion animatedly. "If I have your permission Jerome I would love to get a sample of her saliva so I can run some tests on it." He bounced on his toes. "She's a gorgeous feraligatr." He gushed, clasping his hands in front of his chest. "Did you know that the saliva of certain pokemon can be mixed with Aloe and Belladonna to make salves and poisons respectively?"

Uh oh, he was ready to go into full on lecture mode.
...Until the crimson eyed male threw him an odd smile.

"...If you would like to come along I wouldn't object." He said slowly. What the hell, why was Izaya smiling at him like that? He couldn't recall anyone giving him such a look before. "...Zachie-chan?" He repeated as an afterthought. Was that another nickname? This man had managed to throw him for a loop.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:49 pm
"Whatever ya wanna do kid." Jerome told him with a shrug. the whole point was just to get Zacharie away so he could calm down and not stress himself out more then he already was, food tended to do that for a lot of people, and Jerome had no idea when the last time he had had a decent meal.

Hirss wasn't very popular with many people, she tended to have a short temper, one he was trying to help her with, finding the root of this rage, but he certainly didn't blame people for feeling the way they did about her, Izaya especially whom had probably been the brunt of her intimidation for some time,
But he wasn't expecting Zacharie to be so enthusiastic about her.
"Sure." He answered, finding no problem with a sample of saliva. such an odd kid though, going off again on what he could do with the most seemingly random stuff too.

Grinning and glancing over at Izaya he reached out to pat the informant on the shoulder "Well, yeah he's kinda gatta, Izaya's m'room mate." He told Zacharie, looking over to Izaya next. "And I ain't really see what other option he's got, unless he's sleepin' out in the hall. Seein' as he ain't got no room f'his own yet."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:44 pm
Blinking at Zacharie's sudden change in demeanor at the mention of Hirss, Izaya ran a hand through his hair and smirked. "...Sounds just like Shinra," he murmured to himself, thinking of the underground doctor he went to middle and high school with. "Guess it's safe to say what Zachie-chan's passion is..."

Izaya giggled at Zacharie's response. "You talk like Frosty-chan! Maybe you two should meet and be unsocial together sometime; I'm sure he'd enjoy your company more than he does mine." Which may not have been saying much, since the man avoided him like the plague. "Come to think of it, Frosty-chan doesn't like being touched at all, either..." And he'd probably have preferred the shower to food, too, with his love of good hygiene. Perhaps they were 'cut from the same cloth', so to speak.

"Mmm, I suppose it's preferable to the rec room couch, where one could inexplicably wake up strapped down by a web of shoelaces," he said thoughtfully, recalling Harlequin the Haunter's prank. "But we only have two beds." The informer sneered and clung to the arm that Jerome had used to pat his shoulder. "Which means someone gets to cuddle with me~"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:25 pm
He had no clue who this 'Frosty-chan' person was, but going off of what Izaya was saying about them they didn't sound too bad. "...Cuddle?" He questioned slowly, head cocked in confusion. He couldn't recall ever having heard the turn before. Was it a bad thing? "I...suppose I could...?" He turned to give Jerome a look that clearly read 'I have no clue what I just agreed to could you please fill me in?' "I certainly wouldn't want to sleep where I would be strapped down." Who the the hell would do something like that?

....Well...maybe he would if he needed to test something on someone, but he was fairly good at asking for permission for those sorts of things.

His stomach took that moment to growl, loudly. "Ah, perhaps obtaining food would be the best course of action." He muttered under his breath, making an awkward gesture for Jerome or Izaya to lead the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:06 pm
Arching one eyebrow when Izaya walked over and grabbed his arm, hugging it, the gangster let out a light breath through his nose, looking over at Zacharie "don't worry bout it kid, ya get used to this." He reassured him, pulling his arm out from Izaya' grip and looking it around the informant's neck, squeezing lightly and steering him down the hall.
"Aight, S'get some food." He announced to them, gesturing for Zacharie to follow.

The cafeteria was mostly empty, it had been pretty late, from the looks of it the Rockets that were scattered around eating, seemed to be from late night shifts, the usual ones Jerome saw around the HQ this time of night.

"It's a bit unusual to see you here this time of night." A female voice spoke from one of the tables as they passed,
The voice from a tall sitting women with shoulder length dark blond hair and light hazel eyes.
She wore a white uniform with the red R displayed proudly across her chest, She seemed to have long since finished her meal, the empty plates sitting on the other end of the table she was at, and was instead working on a tablet that displayed what would appear to be schematics and mathematical formulas for something. laying on the ground next to her chair sat an Absol, who in all appearances looked to be asleep, except for the fact that his eyes were open and staring at the other humans

Jerome paused at her tone, glancing over to Izaya who he knew she was obviously speaking to, he had enough sense to recognize this Agent as his roommates partner.

Though her gaze moved from Izaya to the purple haired boy, where it paused, tilting his head curiously with a furrowed at not just the unfamiliarity of the boy, but at his current state. "What happened here?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:02 pm
The grunt did his best to hide his amusement at the obvious notion that Zacharie had no idea what cuddling was. "It means sharing," he clarified. "and I'm glad to hear it." He winked.

"Get used to what?" Jerome's roommate asked Izaya, pretending to seem upset as he responded with a pout. "Oi! No fair!" he cried, struggling to get out of the headlock. Eventually he succumbed as he was guided toward the cafeteria, wondering if he was going soft.

Usually being man-handled or even just reminded how physically weak he was irritated and sometimes angered the skinny man, but he couldn't get himself to harbor such feelings toward Jerome. It might have had something to do with how infinitely patient the ex-gangster had been with him all the time they'd known each other. If he took Izaya's teasing in stride, why couldn't the informant go along with it and do the same?

Distracted by these thoughts as he was, the grunt couldn't help flinching when he was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of his partner's voice. He immediately readopted a cheerful smile from what must have been a broodingly serious face when he opened his mouth to address the young woman.

"Ah, Faleen-chan!" he cried, as if she was just the person he'd been hoping to see. "I could say the same for you! I mean, would it be so difficult to imagine me on a guy's night out with my fellow male grunts? You, on the other hand..." He bent forward to lean his elbows on the table and speak to her face-to-face.

"Awake at this hour, I would have expected you to be holed up in your precious workstation. What came up? Dinner date with your workaholic boyfriend? I suppose I could understand, then; now would be the only likely time you'd be able to eat together." He straightened back up and crossed his arms, inspecting the empty plates and the unoccupied place across from her critically. "...Unless he stood you up."

"Mm? Oh, Zacharie?" he responded at her question, glancing to the purple-haired teen. "He's a new recruit. Seems to be friendly with Jerry-kun, only he doesn't like to be touched. Must've been one of his sort," he said, jerking a thumb at the ex-gangster. "You know how they get themselves into all sorts of trouble. If I recall, you were the one who brought in Jerome, in fact."

"Ah, where are my manners?" He pivoted to face Zacharie. "Zachie-chan, this is Agent Faleen, my partner. But we can meet and greet later - why don't you go run along and get some food while it's still hot? You never know when they'll decide to close. Or at least stop offering the good stuff."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:04 pm
Zacharie was a bit preoccupied by the Absol laying quietly at the female's feet. He wondered where she had found it, it would be great if he could get one of his own. He wondered if he'd be able to get some blood samples. There was a big debate about whether or not Absol blood could be used to help cure injuries faster when mixed with certain antibiotics. He didn't come out of his thoughts until he heard his name. "What do you mean by one of his sort?" He asked Izaya with a frown. "I didn't get myself into trouble...per say." He defended himself, crossing his arms over his chest. He didn't know how his parents had found out about him sneaking into the hospital. That was neither here nor there though. "Oh...hello Agent Faleen." He greeted the blonde woman with a small wave before turning to look around to where he could pick up some food. "...Do I need something for monetary payment?" He asked Jerome.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:46 pm
She arched her eyebrows at Izaya addressing why she was here. "I'll be heading back to the labs later, and I didn't have any plans on meeting anyone no, even if I was I cannot guarantee the kind of company I would be." she pointed out, making a gesture to the work she had splayed out on her tablet display.
"I certainly hope you enjoy your guy's night." she commented, with a slight tilt of her head and a very gentle feathering at the corners of her lips, though her eyes drifted back him as he spoke about the new boy.
"Hello Zacharie, its nice to meet you, and welcome to Team Rocket, I take it when Izaya says you are new, that he literally means that you've just arrived."
It would be easy to guess, he looked like he was just off the streets.

She blinked at Izaya at the comment about her bringing Jerome in. Glancing up at the dark skinned Grunt who shook his head.
"Naw man, That was Feathers." Jerome corrected after a pause to think about what he said.

The Absol on the ground blinked slowly, lifting his head just as carefully and hesitantly off the ground, every move it made deliberate as it stared back at the boy who seemed to be looking down at him though otherwise remained unmoving next to his master.

"Don't worry bout it." Jerome told Zacharie, when he asked about paying for food. "We'll get ya till ya get in trainin' tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:52 pm
The informant chuckled. Good ol' dependable Faleen. If he hadn't seen what she'd been like during their last encounter with the trainers, he might have thought that she hadn't changed at all since Umbreon's death. She had an excellent poker face; just as she had before the accident. That still didn't mean everything had gone back to normal in her mind. "Thanks for the sentiments," he responded, beaming. It seemed like they were both going to pretend that they had, though - for now, at least.

"Ah! Right, Feathers," Izaya snapped his fingers as if in revelation. It turned out to be sarcastic. "As if I'm supposed to know who that is." He sighed. "Pardon me; blonde and serious, the female agents are all starting to look the same around here..." He smirked sideways at Faleen, wondering if she would comment, though he doubted it. She rarely reacted to his teasing, as had been the case when he'd suggested she'd been waiting for a date.

"So...more interested in pokemon than people, are you, Zachie-chan?" he asked, sticking his hands in his pockets as he chose to follow the new kid around.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:08 pm
"Guys night?" Zacharie tore his gaze away from the Absol to give Jerome a confused look. "What is that? I wasn't aware that there would be an event or something of that nature." He let the subject drop for a moment to give Faleen an awkward smile. "It is nice to meet you as well, I appreciate your welcome." He said politely as he nervously picked at his dirty shirt. He was eager to get a shower and some new clothes, it was embarrassing being introduced to people while he looked like he'd just been in some sort of fight.

"Oh...alright." He was grateful that Jerome was will to pay for his food, he had never carried cash on his person. With a vague, awkward hand motion he turned on his heel and started off to where there appeared to be food. The teen visibly startled as Izaya's voice came from right behind him and he turned his head slightly to see the taller man trailing after him. "....Pokemon are easier to interact with." He admitted to the dark haired man with a slight shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:55 pm
To Izaya's comment Faleen arched her eyebrows responding to his remark with a light hum as she picked up the mug sitting at her table and lifting it to her lips watched her Partner, Though her attention was drawn back to the younger of the group as he spoke again.
Nodding her head to him "I look forward to working with you once you're training is done."
She tilted her head looking back over at Izaya. "and try not to take what Izaya says too seriously. That's been the downfall of many a Rocket around here." she warned giving the purple haired boy a pointed look joined later with a light grin. "Good night gentlemen."

While that was happening Jerome shrugged his shoulder "We're guys, and we're hangin' t'night, guess it makes sense."
Giving the Agent a nod as they started away, Jerome leading the others over to get some food.

There was a display, at this point mostly of wrapped sandwiches and fruits for Zacharie to pick from.
Jerome made a gesture for him to pick one, glancing around at Izaya. "Ain't see how one s'harder then the other." he admitted to them.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:40 pm
"Ehhhh, that's not very nice, Faleen-chan," Izaya whined, pouting. "Oi, she smiled! How did you get her to do that?" He hurried after the Trainee, calling out to his partner over his shoulder, "Don't stay up too late with that beloved tablet of yours, Agent! You might wear it out before you wear yourself out!"

As he turned his attention back to Zacharie, he found his question had been answered. "Why? Because they don't talk back?" the crimson-eyed man asked, grinning. "What kind of interaction is that? Words are so much more fun to interpert...and just as much fun to misinterpert."

Without warning, the Rocket leapt onto the back of his fellow traceur, slinging his arms about his shoulders. "That's just 'cause you hardly talk to either, Jerry-kun," Izaya retorted. "In fact, I'll bet Bro talks more than you do."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff