Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:36 pm
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
asbloodrunscold

Dorms are just to tricky to find aren't they? XD You'd think the school would give out maps.

Most schools do have maps. But remeber...this school isn't even on A map so why would they give out one xD

That is also true. xD

Blood thirsty troll....comphy dorm room bed. Eh. Beds sound a little safer xD

I'd love to see the survival teams. xD When are we getting groups? :3

Ahhh groups. I'm already getting an idea of who is going to be paired together. We'll be getting groups set up a little bit later though so everyone would have had a chance to post first. No reason why the active ones can't do a survival sooner though. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:38 pm
asbloodrunscold
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

LOL A ton of terrible things obviously live in this forest. Survival will be so much fun.

Oh yes... Many, things live out there. That's why everyone was warned. You for sure don't announce yourself to the woods like the neko did. Trolls happen. xD

I wonder...would more trolls appear if she yelled like five times?

More than likely.... o-o  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:40 pm
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

LOL A ton of terrible things obviously live in this forest. Survival will be so much fun.

Oh yes... Many, things live out there. That's why everyone was warned. You for sure don't announce yourself to the woods like the neko did. Trolls happen. xD

More than likely.... o-o

Someone might to that later -cough- me -cough-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:41 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Question, what does Nana's voice do exactly? Raiden couldn't exactly cover his ears... Serpents don't have hands. xD

xD well....Nana's voice puts people to sleep. That's why she as the art of deception. After awhile, people become immune to it. But the first time is a really kick to the chest. IF you want me to change that I can ^^''

Nah that's alright.. Say, Nana would come in quite useful for Raiden if his serpent side ever got out of control. xD She put him right to sleep.  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Eeimae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:42 pm
LilRinn
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
asbloodrunscold

Dorms are just to tricky to find aren't they? XD You'd think the school would give out maps.

Most schools do have maps. But remeber...this school isn't even on A map so why would they give out one xD

That is also true. xD

Ahhh groups. I'm already getting an idea of who is going to be paired together. We'll be getting groups set up a little bit later though so everyone would have had a chance to post first. No reason why the active ones can't do a survival sooner though. ^^

Can't wait to see. ^-^ haha working on my post right now in reply to Ash.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:44 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Question, what does Nana's voice do exactly? Raiden couldn't exactly cover his ears... Serpents don't have hands. xD

xD well....Nana's voice puts people to sleep. That's why she as the art of deception. After awhile, people become immune to it. But the first time is a really kick to the chest. IF you want me to change that I can ^^''

Nah that's alright.. Say, Nana would come in quite useful for Raiden if his serpent side ever got out of control. xD She put him right to sleep.

xD alright well like I said before. It lulls people to sleep the first couple of times, and then it slowly diminishes. It also depends on how susceptible people are to it. Like some all mighty powerful warlock person could swoop in and be like 'nu-uh bish' and be completely immune. So yeah xD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:58 pm
asbloodrunscold
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
LilRinn
asbloodrunscold

More than likely.... o-o

Someone might to that later -cough- me -cough-

Trouble making eh?! Go for it. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:00 pm
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

That is also true. xD

Yay~ Which reminds me. . Does anyone have requests for groups. I'm thinking of three to four per group. Or do you guys just want it to be random?  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:02 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

xD alright well like I said before. It lulls people to sleep the first couple of times, and then it slowly diminishes. It also depends on how susceptible people are to it. Like some all mighty powerful warlock person could swoop in and be like 'nu-uh bish' and be completely immune. So yeah xD

Lmao! I'm shocked no one has submitted a witch or warlock yet though... I was honestly expecting that one. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:02 pm
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae
iMusicLovah
Eeimae

That is also true. xD

Yay~ Which reminds me. . Does anyone have requests for groups. I'm thinking of three to four per group. Or do you guys just want it to be random?

-shrug- I mean, maybe what we could do is have an even number of boys and girls per group or at least one girl and one boy per group. But its up to you, author-nim ^^ And...I am a witch. Ish.  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:04 pm
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae

-shrug- I mean, maybe what we could do is have an even number of boys and girls per group or at least one girl and one boy per group. But its up to you, author-nim ^^

Well, I'm going to make sure the groups aren't full of one gender of coarse. That'd be dumb. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:05 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

Lmao! I'm shocked no one has submitted a witch or warlock yet though... I was honestly expecting that one. xD

I'm really surprised no one has submitted a vampire yet. I might do it. I might make a vampire dude. Watch out werewolves or other creatures. xD I'm really considering it.  

Eeimae

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:05 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
Eeimae
LilRinn
Eeimae

-shrug- I mean, maybe what we could do is have an even number of boys and girls per group or at least one girl and one boy per group. But its up to you, author-nim ^^

Well, I'm going to make sure the groups aren't full of one gender of coarse. That'd be dumb. :3

Hahah yeah. I mean. Also including a lot of powers. Like one demon/angel or warlock/witch (am I the only witch...I suppose I'm more of an assasin), and like one half bread/ purebread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:07 pm
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah

I really have no preference. haha I just like a team that has strategy or perhaps a team that can make things interesting. xD lol all the characters seem interesting. It's going to overwhelm Mari. hahaha  

Eeimae

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:10 pm
IVE GOT IT -mini self happiness dance.-

I'm a special type of witch/warlock called a puppeteer. That's the deception and shadow controlling.

BAM

_does a little dance~_  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas