Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:43 pm
"Oh. Okay, good," she sighed in relief. She had had enough alcohol for the time being, especially with Yuri, though wine, she was sure, wouldn't be half as strong. "I can get it when I go shopping next," she offered. "Youvw just got to drag him to my apartment...any plans?"

She grinned at him, then offered Lovey another pecha berry before digging in--politely-- again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:56 pm
"Hmmm..." Flynn hummed thoughtfully as he sat back in his chair. "Not yet, but I'll think of something. I'll get him there one way or another."

But yes, thoughts of bringing a bottle of wine had already popped into his head. Naturally he didn't know of Dove's recent dealings with Yuri and alcohol, but she didn't seem like the type to really drink much, if at all. So he'd just be bringing some for Yuri at the very least.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:12 pm
"Good. I've got faith in you," she laughed, her tone a little teasing. "Youll figure it out, I'm sure."

She shifted her legs, then, crossing her left over her right under the table, her foot accidentally brushing along his calf, and ate a little more of her food.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:23 pm
"Well, he is my best friend," he said with a small cheerful laugh.

Then man then paused and blinked as he felt something brush against his leg. ... Uh. He decided to ignore it though, figuring it was probably accidental, and just continued eating his food.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:54 pm
Her smile grew a little more fond at his laugh, and she tucked her hair back, her expression softening. "You two are adorable," she said calmly, shaking her head.

His pause and blinking made her curious, however-- she had just figured that he had ignored her accidental leg brush. Feigning innocence, she brushed her foot against his leg again, to see if that was what he was reacting to.

"Wilk you buy him a gift of any kind...?" she asked, watching him a she ate a little after her words. Once it was swallowed, she added "I might, if we're having a little party for him..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:37 pm
When her leg brushed against his again, Flynn blinked once more, a small blush forming on his cheeks. It was just an accident right? Yeah it had to be.

He cleared his throat a little.

"Um... well I haven't really thought about it."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:36 pm
Though she said nothing of it, the blush on his face brought a grin to her own, and she continued to occasionally brush her foot along his calf. He didnt seem uncomfortable with it... And she was as curious as a kitten.

"I see... I thought about trying to find him some evolution stones... For Astal, you know?" She paused, offering a shrug and an embarrassed look. "I know that's kid of lame, but they're not that cheap, and I'm sure he wouldn't have Astal stay an eevee like I have with Lovey..." She spoke honestly, though her tone was quiet, not wanting to elaborate on how not rich the man was, but she did trust Flynn, and if anyone, the soldier would know Yuri's situation better than anyone.

Lovey, upon hearing her name, placed her front paws on the table, looking at the humans curiously, before nosing at Dove's arm affectionately. She rather liked being an eevee, thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:15 pm
"N-no, I think it's a good idea," Flynn said, his voice wavering a little in uncertainty as her foot kept touching his leg.

"From what I can tell he hadn't really given Astal's evolution serious thought. It can be hard to decide what to evolve an Eevee into."

The captain went quiet or a moment, trying to eat some more of his food. Finally... he just had to ask.

"Um... is that your foot? You realize you're touching my leg, right?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:25 pm
She bit her lip to bite back a grin when he stuttered, a twinkle in her eyes as a part of her delighted in the way he was reacting. However, another part of her bit and urged her to draw her foot back. This was far, far from proper...

Though she only answered his question, still smiling. "I thought about getting him one of each... and letting him choose. But it's still kind of silly. I just don't want to get him something he wont use, and I don't want to go overboard and make him...uncomfortable," she said, honestly thinking aloud, though that part of her was finding her wording slightly humorous.

He didn't seem too uncomfortable, and she let it continue until he asked, at which point she blinked, her eyes lifted up to him though her face stayed demurely tilted downward. "Oh, sorry...I'd have to guess you're not the type of guy that's really into playing footsies, hm?" she laughed, her cheeks a bit pink as she lightly played it off. ...Again, she found herself curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:53 pm
Now Flynn looked a bit embarrassed, his face turning red as he looked away. "It's just... uh..." he didn't really know what to say about that honestly. He wasn't a flirtatious type. He respected women, and well... this was just a little awkward for him.

He then cleared his throat. "Don't get me wrong, I'm very flattered Miss Dove it's just that... I don't think its appropriate." Especially considering they didn't know each other well yet and stuff. Or something.

"A-anyway. I think you would have a hard time making Yuri uncomfortable. Giving him a choice of a stone is a very good and thoughtful idea in my opinion."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:11 pm
Though she bit her lip a few moments longer as the color rose to his cheeks, she softened soon after, and straightened a little more in her seat, her eyes on him, but her gaze calmed and gentle. "I'm sorry, I was just curious," she explained honestly, reaching for her tea again. "I actually appreciate that mindset almost more than I could bear to admit." The part of her from her past, the part that claimed her most, chided her, moving shame through her chest. The new one kept it at bay enough to keep her talking normally and even offer the man a smile. She really did appreciate his chivalry... It was far more than endearing, and something she hadn't encountered often, at least not so sincerely.

Her eyes fell just past the window at her side for a few minutes, her gaze expression distant as if lost in a thought she wished to keep at bay, until she looked to him again.

"Didn't we agree that a large party would make him uncomfortable?" she laughed, though the innocence had returned to her light teasing. "I think I'll do that, then... If you think it's a good idea." At least Flynn had approved of it. "I thought about getting him more clothes, again. He apparently liked the ones I got him last time enough that he didn't toss them out after we blew up," she added, tucking her hair back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:48 pm
Flynn shook his head, "It's... all right. I wasn't really expecting something like that." He hadn't thought of Dove as such a forward, flirtatious woman. He might have expected something like that from someone a bit more... well.. obvious. He did his best to shake it off but his cheeks remained a little pink.

"Well I meant you individually," he said with a light laugh. "I'm sure he would appreciate anything you gave him. He wouldn't be expecting to get anything."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:02 pm
She offered a slightly sad smile as he voiced his surprise, then sipped her tea again. She really hasn't given him much warning, and she didnt know him very well... However, the world wasnt imploding, and as he continued te conversation without fleeing, she quickly loosened up again.

"Oh..." she smiled, though she knew very well she had only meant to joke again. She refrained from voicing it, afraid her teasing might have overstepped its welcome, had their been any.

"Well, he'll get something this time. And a feast," she assured him, brightening again. "It'll be great! Is there anyone else you can think of that he might want there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:41 pm
Flynn found it a little odd how quickly the girl deflated after being so... well... forward. It was like she had no confidence whatsoever, even though he hadn't berated her in the least. How strange.

"To be honest, I don't really know anyone here very well besides Yuri. Outside of him, you're the one I've spoken to the most. So you would probably be a better judge of that than I."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:16 pm
She straightened in her seat a little, and ate a little more before nodding a little. "Well... I'm not really close with anyone else, really, so... I don't know either... if we're both being honest..."

There was Luke, of course, but Dove didn't really know their status with Yuri anyway. They had travelled together, but she hadn't heard much about it... Rosie, and Sera, though Sera seemed like a stretch... especially considering the way she behaved around herself, not to mention with the addition of Yuri's teasing. Ray, of course, but... nn. Tymiko? Henrietta? All of them seemed like good options, and yet, to invite one, she would have to invite them all, and that only seemed to defeat the purpose of having a small get together...

"Maybe just the three of us would be best..." she said quietly, stirring her tea a little. It felt a little silly, but at least Yuri would have his best friend... and a good meal, if nothing else. It was kind of pathetic, though, that she was planning a party and had such a short guest list. Her mother would be horrified...

It wasn't a party. Only a dinner. And her mother wouldn't even hear of it.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff