Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
How old (or young) are you? :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So kiddo... err... maam, sir. How old are you?
Less than or equal to 9 years old
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10 - 12 years old
15%
 15%  [ 18 ]
13 - 15 years old
51%
 51%  [ 62 ]
16 - 19 years old
24%
 24%  [ 29 ]
20 - 22 years old
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
23 - 25 years old
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Older than or equal to 26 years old
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 120

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:29 am
Ho..!! really...cool....i like that game alots...but too bad,..no time to play..coz working...after back from work,..tired and need to rest crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:48 pm
melonsoda
Soichiro A.
~ HKC Guardian Angel ~
i'm 18 turning 19 soon... i feel old crying

lol actually im different... i started using computer when i was a small kid too... i still remember the times when it's still like using windows 3.1 xd and the file names cannot exceed 7 char... lol and we gotta go to DOS mode and type in those DOS commands everytime when we wanna play a game... its so troublesome lol but computer is still my favourite toy <3

melonsoda
wiim
I remember using a Commodore 64 to play Battle Chess in gr. 6. Wow, that blue screen command line confused the heck out of me! sweatdrop

Even further back, my dad used to own a MacIntosh, which we used to play Pac-man! domokun xd

ah, the good ol' days... remember the game called... er.. "load runner" or something like that... i even forgot the name... eek

Weren't those days great XD... The nice blue screens to those sexy black dos screens. It's been so long since I can't remember all the codes and stuff for dos anymore. sweatdrop I remember my dad even had these old compy that he basically used just as a calculator and it couldn't do much beyond that. Those darn old Mac's and then almost 10 years ago Win95 came out XD And those classic games are the best, Pac Man, Load Runner and all those other 16 color games LOL

honestly, i still miss Load Runner... i mean, compared to the high tech nice graphic games now, that game is a piece of crap.. but it was really challenging and quite addictive back then...

Then came a new generation of computer games, which were the minesweeper from the crappy windows that they use to have... ahhh... redface good ol' days...

I think they have a remade 3D version of Load Runner that came out awhile back. Yes, Minesweeper, I remember that one well!! Countless times trying to beat the previous time LOL!! Even now the old games are still fun and addictive. They idea is just so good that the fun never dies. A recent example was when wiim, my brothers and I visited his parents in Belleville. We played Dr.Mario the old old old version of it. And we ended up playing all night and then the next day too XD  

Mingo Mui

Mingo Mui

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:51 pm
melonsoda
kenzshinji
yeap......the game back then was really addictive and challenging...
now u still can get back those game....but no mood to play those since now everything higher graphic,...3d,....

that's true... it's hard to go back to those days, but i can honestly say, i still prefer the old style rpg's though, the flat screen, 2D ones... not those 3D ones that looks like they're popping out or something...

I still miss the Final Fantasy 6 type of RPG's...

Recently there was a release of the old FF games on gameboy or something. Maybe you want to check them out XD One of my cousins purchased it and said it was a re-release of the old Final Fantasy RPG games.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:55 pm
melonsoda
i love video games... heart
i haven't played FF games now, but the rpg that i did play was KINGDOM HEARTS, i can't wait till 2 comes out!!! xd

My favourite games in PS2 are probably Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors... have you guys played it?

I've always watched my cousin play those games while I was growing up. Those games and similar ones too. Can't wait till Advent Children comes out. Even though it isn't a game, I'm interested to find out how the story will continue.  

Mingo Mui

arcane soul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:00 pm
turnin 16 in june  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:00 pm
I'm 15 right now but I turn 16 on thursday  

Mibu Kyoshiro68

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:28 pm
Soichiro A.
melonsoda
kenzshinji
now u still can get back those game....but no mood to play those since now everything higher graphic,...3d,....

that's true... it's hard to go back to those days, but i can honestly say, i still prefer the old style rpg's though, the flat screen, 2D ones... not those 3D ones that looks like they're popping out or something...

Recently there was a release of the old FF games on gameboy or something. Maybe you want to check them out XD One of my cousins purchased it and said it was a re-release of the old Final Fantasy RPG games.

Oh, really ? okie..maybe i'll need to check that out...geeshh...thanks huh !!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:42 am
I'm 15.
16 in May.  

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mingo Mui

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:51 am
kenzshinji
Soichiro A.
melonsoda
kenzshinji

Oh, really ? okie..maybe i'll need to check that out...geeshh...thanks huh !!

No problem. He was playing it with his GomeBoy SP if you need to know. So I assume it must be a re-release or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:59 pm
Ic,...but even it's re-released, the function and the whole play still the same right ?  

kenzshinji

Mibu Kyoshiro68

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:00 pm
Oh yeah 3 more days till my birthday ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:05 pm
Mibu Kyoshiro68
Oh yeah 3 more days till my birthday ^^

Happy Birthday~!!
Any wish for this year?  

Ruxender

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:03 pm
yea...any wishes ?
maybe we can help you granted !!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:04 am
12 this August.. haha. Learnt how to use the computer when I was 5. i remember everyday create new email and neopets account 'cos I cannot remember my password. So lame, so innocent. xd .  

Lauu

Ruxender

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:46 am
Lauu
12 this August.. haha. Learnt how to use the computer when I was 5. i remember everyday create new email and neopets account 'cos I cannot remember my password. So lame, so innocent. xd .

haha..thats cute.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces