Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
Least Favorite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crazy kuma lady

Mega Bear

9,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:45 am
Shadow of the Luna

Haha, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo was alright for me, though I only watched it because at the time I had a friend who was OBSESSED with it, and I was like, 10, so of course it was hilarious. Now though, it seems a little... well. Haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:04 pm
So far i have yet to find an anime that i dislike. If it has terrible animation it usually has a good plot so on and so forth. except for Boku no pico i shall never watch or read it  

Tanduin

Stimpy-chan

Fashionable Hellraiser

11,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:56 pm
Clannad...maybe. And Uta Kata.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:20 pm
without a question school days. If friends were not around when i watched it, i might have committed suicide.  

soken

Dexholder Rachel

King Strawberry

11,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:52 pm
The worst? High School of the Dead. Literally just boobs and zombies and just all around a giant no.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:04 pm
sazukin-5
Lunar legend Tsukihime. scream

This should never be discussed.
It was never created.
Never.

The sad thing is that most people don't realize that this anime is based on a Type-moon visual novel that is actually very good. And the animation is a jumbled mess of story lines and bad animation.

Also, Elfen Lied to me is the worst anime I've personally seen.
Bad story, poor animation, and just overall bad dialog.

Nougami Tork

Hilarious Codger

Nougami Tork

Hilarious Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:09 pm
soken
without a question school days. If friends were not around when i watched it, i might have committed suicide.

I don't see anything really that bad about school days

It's based on a smutty VN, that is well known for bad characters. And really bad ends.
If you walked away from it hatting everyone and slightly weirded out by it's conclusion then the series did it's job. How can something be bad if it succeeded to do the thing it set out to?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:14 pm
Dexholder Rachel
The worst? High School of the Dead. Literally just boobs and zombies and just all around a giant no.

So you hate it and think it's bad because of it's genre?
It's within the ecchi genre, I don't understand what you where expecting.
It didn't pretend to be anything special. It was what it was at face value.

Of course HSOTD was a mindless garbage anime, but it was only meant to be entertaining.
I fail to see how something meeting the parameters of it's own genre make a series bad.

Because it means that it wasn't for you, not that it was "bad".

Nougami Tork

Hilarious Codger

Dexholder Rachel

King Strawberry

11,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:01 am
Nougami Tork
Dexholder Rachel

So you hate it and think it's bad because of it's genre?
It's within the ecchi genre, I don't understand what you where expecting.
It didn't pretend to be anything special. It was what it was at face value.

Of course HSOTD was a mindless garbage anime, but it was only meant to be entertaining.
I fail to see how something meeting the parameters of it's own genre make a series bad.

Because it means that it wasn't for you, not that it was "bad".

It was in the Ecchi genre. I get that. I actually happen to enjoy that genre and watch quite a few anime along the way. However even with that being said yes, it was mindless garbage.

Now, if the anime actually kept to the plot more than once per episode--or so it felt--then maybe it'd have been an overall better series. However, it mainly fell on the line of boob matrix and some random harem in the middle of trying to fight zombies. What? That's the most ludicrous plot I've heard.

Even so, they could have made it better by taking a little more time off the breasts and putting more focus on the plot like a lot of really good ecchi anime do. It doesn't always have to be about, "what else can we do to make them naked?" I'm hardly dissing a whole genre that I find enjoyable for the most part, just that if they wanted a good series they could have focused more on the plot.

Plus, I really just am not a huge fan of zombies so theres another reason I dislike it. I never said I dislike the genre, heck, I don't know where you pulled that from, I simply said I dislike this one anime.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:07 am
Nougami Tork
soken

It's based on a smutty VN, that is well known for bad characters. And really bad ends.
If you walked away from it hatting everyone and slightly weirded out by it's conclusion then the series did it's job. How can something be bad if it succeeded to do the thing it set out to?

Just because it succeeded in the thing it was meant to do didn't mean it wasn't a bad series overall. Shallow characters, hardly any character development, not the best voice acting and let's face it, the main character overall was just a terrible idea to begin with.

It was an ecchi anime and honestly the plot could have gone over great despite it's horrible amounts of flaws. It could have had development on the main character, it could have had more on the secondary characters but no, it didn't. It was just sex and violence and high school drama that was out of control. It generally was just not a great series overall. Yeah, it did it's job by screwing people over in the head but that doesn't excuse it from being a shallow anime with a plot that just continues to be the same thing every episode for the most part.  

Dexholder Rachel

King Strawberry

11,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

soken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:30 am
Nougami Tork
soken

The entire show was trying to build up that ending by making no character development and un realistic responses by every female in that show. The main character is easily the most hated character in all of anime.
It succeeded at having a interesting ending by forcing the person to watch 11 ep of filth.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:10 am
Dexholder Rachel
Nougami Tork
soken

Just because it succeeded in the thing it was meant to do didn't mean it wasn't a bad series overall. Shallow characters, hardly any character development, not the best voice acting and let's face it, the main character overall was just a terrible idea to begin with.

It was an ecchi anime and honestly the plot could have gone over great despite it's horrible amounts of flaws. It could have had development on the main character, it could have had more on the secondary characters but no, it didn't. It was just sex and violence and high school drama that was out of control. It generally was just not a great series overall. Yeah, it did it's job by screwing people over in the head but that doesn't excuse it from being a shallow anime with a plot that just continues to be the same thing every episode for the most part.
It's almost like you and this other kid didn't pay any actual attention to the last two episodes when the main character realizes how bad he's messed everything up.

Also you two keep say it had no character development, when that is incorrect. And is simply a weird personal bias.
Jesus.
The series in all honesty was fine, as I said, it's an adaptation of an eroge, and all in all it's a good adaptation that delivers a very good and true message. Don't be a douche.

As long as I have you here, let me just say.
>Ecchi
>Plot
Holy cow, that is the dumbest thing I've seen on this website. If you're watching shows for plot, and you are expecting ecchi to give it to you, you're clearly a fool. Sure, once in a while the genre has a gem. But that's few and far between.
Also, might I point out that you "Disliking" an anime does not mean that you get to lump it in as the "Worst" anime. There is a very large difference, between the two words.
>I don't like zombies.
Yup.
Done.
I mean seriously?
Why are you watching a zombie anime in the first place? Once again you're own personal taste is interfering with how bad the show actually is.

Do you kiddos in this guild use logic, or is everyone like you two?

Nougami Tork

Hilarious Codger

Dexholder Rachel

King Strawberry

11,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:31 am
Nougami Tork
Dexholder Rachel
Nougami Tork
soken

It's almost like you and this other kid didn't pay any actual attention to the last two episodes when the main character realizes how bad he's messed everything up.

Also you two keep say it had no character development, when tha is incorrect. And is simply a weird personal bias.
Jesus.
The series in all honesty was fine, as I said, it's an adaptation of an eroge, and all in all it's a good adaptation that delivers a very good and true message. Don't be a douche.

>Ecchi
>Plot
Holy cow, that is the dumbest thing I've seen on this website. If you're watching shows for plot, and you are expecting ecchi to give it to you, you're clearly a fool. Sure, once in a while the genre has a gem. But that's few and far between.
Also, might I point out that you "Disliking" an anime does not mean that you get to lump it in as the "Worst" anime. There is a very large difference, between the two words.
>I don't like zombies.
Yup.
Done.
I mean seriously?
Why are you watching a zombie anime in the first place? Once again you're own personal taste is interfering with how bad the show actually is.

Wow, aren't you just the rudest person in the world.

Look, yeah, the last two episodes finally have some character development of, "Oh yeah, guess I ******** up, lol," so he runs back to the other girl. Okay, great, he finally got a conscious. He finally had some realization that he's been a terrible person and t took him, what, every episode up till that to realize it? Wow, great job.

"Don't be a douche"

Yes, that's a wonderful message that took a long time to come to when it's an obvious concept from the get-go. A thousand anime's show you that message, this one just happens to go about it in a very distasteful way that some people don't like which, might I add, might be why said person above didn't like it. It was their opinion that it was their least favorite. Not everyone's going to like it, not everyone is going to understand that it's got a message after going through a twisted scenario. After watching it, it's a mind ******** that makes you honestly hate humanity for awhile, at least in my case.

Also, that's bull right there. A lot of ecchi anime's are good and actually have a decent plot line in comparison. For instance, let's go with another Zombie ecchi, shall we? Is That A Zombie is actually a wonderful eechi anime with a good plot overall that never get's tiresome and even the ecchi isn't terribly excessive making it even better.

I realize the word I used was wrong, thank you for pointing that out. I highly DISLIKE said anime and it's far from the worst out there but it's far from the best by any means.

Also, yeah, I don't like zombies and I watched a zombie anime. Why? Because my friends wanted me to get over my small little fear and actually told me the anime was enjoyable. So, I sat through a few episodes and I found it terrible overall. Not because I was scared, but because it was honestly not the best. animation wise, it was wonderful, voice acting wise as well as the actors can scream but otherwise, no. I can appreciate a few things about it but that's as far as it goes.

I have plenty of logic sir, it's just you obviously like trying to stir the pot and create drama because you have nothing better to do. Heck, this chat is suppose to be you stating an anime you dislike, not having someone rudely tell you why you're wrong and why it's not terrible. It's opinion based and my opinion of you is very low.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:42 am
Dexholder Rachel
Nougami Tork
Dexholder Rachel
Nougami Tork
soken

Also you two keep say it had no character development, when tha is incorrect. And is simply a weird personal bias.
Jesus.

>Ecchi
>Plot
>I don't like zombies.
Yup.
Done.
I mean seriously?

Wow, aren't you just the rudest person in the world.

Look, yeah, the last two episodes finally have some character development of, "Oh yeah, guess I ******** up, lol," so he runs back to the other girl. Okay, great, he finally got a conscious. He finally had some realization that he's been a terrible person and t took him, what, every episode up till that to realize it? Wow, great job.

"Don't be a douche"

Yes, that's a wonderful message that took a long time to come to when it's an obvious concept from the get-go. A thousand anime's show you that message, this one just happens to go about it in a very distasteful way that some people don't like which, might I add, might be why said person above didn't like it. It was their opinion that it was their least favorite. Not everyone's going to like it, not everyone is going to understand that it's got a message after going through a twisted scenario. After watching it, it's a mind ******** that makes you honestly hate humanity for awhile, at least in my case.

Also, that's bull right there. A lot of ecchi anime's are good and actually have a decent plot line in comparison. For instance, let's go with another Zombie ecchi, shall we? Is That A Zombie is actually a wonderful eechi anime with a good plot overall that never get's tiresome and even the ecchi isn't terribly excessive making it even better.

I realize the word I used was wrong, thank you for pointing that out. I highly DISLIKE said anime and it's far from the worst out there but it's far from the best by any means.

Also, yeah, I don't like zombies and I watched a zombie anime. Why? Because my friends wanted me to get over my small little fear and actually told me the anime was enjoyable. So, I sat through a few episodes and I found it terrible overall. Not because I was scared, but because it was honestly not the best. animation wise, it was wonderful, voice acting wise as well as the actors can scream but otherwise, no. I can appreciate a few things about it but that's as far as it goes.

I have plenty of logic sir, it's just you obviously like trying to stir the pot and create drama because you have nothing better to do. Heck, this chat is suppose to be you stating an anime you dislike, not having someone rudely tell you why you're wrong and why it's not terrible. It's opinion based and my opinion of you is very low.
Stopped reading what you wrote the second you wrote "Anime's".
Anime is it's own singular and plural.
Also using a apostrophe on it is just improper all together.
I have no need to talk to someone claiming to be an anime fan who can't use the word right.

Nougami Tork

Hilarious Codger

✩ ANIME

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas