Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:44 pm
Inigo
"Grass types are cool too!" Henrietta agreed, before setting Gummy down in front of the Vaporeon.
The Totodile sat there, looking blankly past the Vaporeon's left.

"He's Gummy, and I'm Henrietta! Does Nerius like being petted? Can I pet him?" The girl asked enthusiastically "You're totally welcome to pet Gummy if ya wanna; he loves being petted!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm
Faleen

Once they were out of sight and earshot from inside the van, Izaya rolled his eyes and murmured to Faleen, "Why do I get the feeling that when she says 'good luck', she really means 'go die'?" He was distracted, however, by the snickering Furret suddenly at Faleen's feet, which promptly caused him to take an uneasy step back. "Creepy..." he mumbled at it.

"If this is 'mostly me'," he said, turning back to his partner with an incredulous look, "then why are you here, again...?" Though he already knew the answer, the grunt couldn't help but be a little difficult. It was the only way he could express his awareness of the short leash he had been given and his great dislike of his current situation. Though he'd always enjoyed his occupation as an informant, he wasn't used to working like this and he doubted he ever would be.

With a heavy sigh, he thought a moment before glancing at the sneaky 'Furret'. "What about a girl? Can you do that?" Face lighting up, he leaned over to whisper to the illusion pokemon. Maybe this could be fun after all.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:56 pm
Henrietta

The girl's energy was infectious, and his smile widened to a lop-sided grin as he chuckled. "I think grass-types are the best, honestly," he stated with a half-shrug, watching her with some amusement as she put the Totodile down. Her question drew another chuckle, especially as Nerius perked right up at the prospect of pettings.

"Vapor! Eon!" He said happily, and even moved a step closer and lowered his head in order to immediately receive pettings.

"Yeah, he loves being petted," Inigo said with another chuckle, and as she seemed so eager, he knelt down briefly to attempt to pet Gummy. It didn't look very... alert, not did he look nearly as eager for attention as Nerius. "How long have you had Gummy?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 pm
Izaya

At Izaya's comment she glanced over her shoulder at the van. "You've given plenty of reason to be concerned, and you know just as well as anyone how many people you rub the wrong way." she pointed out. "Regardless, we'll get the job done."

The Furret looked up as Izaya leaned down to whisper to her tilting her head as the request, she let Izaya's image shimmer and a girl stood where Izaya was, with a clear likeness of Aila.

"No." Faleen said firmly. "Change him out of that, and to the picture on his ID."
The Furret blinked quickly but did as her master ordered, changing the image of Izaya out of the girl.
Faleen let out a light sigh "For this reason exactly. Izaya, regardless of who's task this is, its our job to work as a team, you and me. I'm here becasue you do make bad decisions, you're impulsive, and way too curious for your own good. And likewise, I make mistakes as well, as I've proven, and I need to be reminded of that. The whole point of this is to watch each others back." She lifted a finger to him "Like what you just did, taking on the form of a girl who had previously murdered a small child in this same exact hotel." She arched her eyebrows "Do you see?"  

Rocket Agent Faleen

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:11 pm
Rosie, Luke, Jace

"Ohh, new pokemon? That sounds really interesting!" The young noble said with a bright smile as she straightened up, though a slight blush crept over her cheeks as she added, "Though I'm afraid I hardly know many pokemon at all as it is, so trying to learn even more..." There were just so many. Almost too many, she couldn't help but think. But she liked practically every pokemon she learned about so far, so it stood to reason she'd like all of the newly discovered ones as well. That alone was reason enough to be excited.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:12 pm
Inigo

"Yeah, grass types are pretty cool! I dunno about them being the best though... I kinda like all of the types! Pokémon are just awesome!"
She eagerly reached a hand out to touch, surprisingly gently, perhaps, the top of Nerius' snout and start petting him there.
"Thanks! Hey Nerius!" She greeted the pokémon as she petted him, then answered the question. "A few months! My grandparents got him! He's totally awesome and really strong!"

Gummy 'responded' to Inigo's attention by blinking his eyes, slightly out of sync.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:22 pm
Henrietta

Nerius churred happily, eagerly rubbing his head against the girl's hand. Ohh yes, he definitely liked this trainer. "Por~"

Inigo just chuckled again at Henrietta. "Yeah, it's good to like all the types. I used to just like grass-types, but now I have others. Like Nerius," he said, gesturing to the Vaporeon, then patted Gummy's head gingerly a bit before he stood back up and replaced his hands in his pockets. "Really? You guys seem to, uh, really like each other a lot so far," he hazarded uncertainly, attempting to be encouraging, but really, the Totodile kind of creeped him out a little bit.. She seemed to really like him though, so he wasn't about to undermine that. "He seems really strong, too!" Still creeped him out though..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:25 pm
Booth 1, Jessica

Reddening a bit, the brunet looked away, embarrassed. "Oh, no, um...I just thought I'd...she reminds me of someone," he said, ruffling the back of his hair. He reached into his back pocket to grab his wallet as he looked to where Jessica indicated, nodding. "Thank you. I appreciate it," he said, offering her the money with a shy smile.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:30 pm
Nicolette, Luke, Jace

"I wouldn't worry about it too much," Rosie reassured with a light giggle "There are still a lot of pokemon that I'm learning about too." She perked up "Makes it really exciting that way!"
She had read it was on booth ten, after taking a second to gather their location, the trainer gesture a finger less gloved hand toward the row of booths. "looks like its down this way, lets go check it out."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:32 pm
Nicolette, Rosie, Luke

He beamed at the girl when she returned his hello, even brighter when she knelt to look at his Charmander. "His name's Chester, and he's a Charmander!" clearly more excited about the Pokemon than he was himself in meeting new people. He lifted his head high, full of pride. "And I'm Jace Redfern!"

His expression continued to glow as the blond girl spoke to him as well, and he offered the same small wave of his fingers to her as he had Nicolette, until he realized she had mentioned something absolutely incredible. "New Pokemon?!?!!!" he exclaimed, looking to Chester who for a moment looked as though he were trying to be as enthusiastic as his boy though he remained slightly embarrassed and fond more than anything. He then looked to Rosie again, as Chester turned his shier greetinging to the Vaporeon. "What's your name? And yours!" he added, noticing Luke as well.

Chester returned Vahy'n's smile, and offered a soft for proper greeting.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:38 pm
Faleen

For the brief seconds that he had the illusion of Aila, the informant grinned at Faleen and waved a hand carelessly, likely more with the mannerism of a teenage girl than the true Aila had ever chosen to display. "You worry too much. All of you. We can get the job done and enjoy ourselves at the same time. It's not my fault Claire can't enjoy herself like I do~"

He brushed aside his imaginary hair before pausing thoughtfully. "Hmm...I wonder if that's the requirement for becoming an Elite. Aila sure seemed bored out of her mi - hey!" The illusion faded and he was back to his old self.

Pouting, Izaya wilted and looked to the Furret. "Thanks anyway," he told the pokemon with a bitter smirk before looking back to its trainer. "While you make a good point...or two," he conceded, "isn't curiosity what we need for reconnaissance? On top of that, since you're an ideal member of you-know-what, they're far more likely to suspect you as opposed to someone who actually knows how to have fun at these things. Lighten up a little!" He poked at the corner of her mouth with a finger.

"...Oh. That was this hotel?" he asked, looking up at the building's name. "Hmph. Fine, then just who, exactly, am I? I need a mirror..." With that, he went striding into the hotel, not even seeming to give a thought as to whether or not his partner and her pokemon were keeping up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:44 pm
booth 3

She listened to and watched the man closely, laughing a little when it seemed he was done with his sales pitc, though her smile was slitly apologetic. "Ah, well... I'm sure they're very good, but I'm afraid I'm not much of a water-type trainer," she explained, shrugging a bit. "I am looking to strengthen my team, though, and I guess a water type might be nice to have with a team full of Fire-types." Her musings said aloud, she hoped he would take answer to his question, but spoke further, just in case. Besides, he was friendly and had a nice smile. "We haven't actually decided when and where we'll travel, but we plan to, eventually. For now we're just...kind of based here." Though truth be told, she had the resources to travel however and whenever she pleased. "To be honest, I've kind of just recently started with my training..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:44 pm
Rosie, Luke, Jace

Nicolette nodded at Rosie, glancing towards the booth she indicated, though she smiled brightly down at the boy. "Jace, and Chester! It's my pleasure to make your acquaintance, and to learn about another wonderful pokemon! Like I said, my name is Nicolette Lachapelle - these are my friends Rosie and Luke," she said, gesturing to each in turn with a smile, though didn't stop to think if introducing them when they could easily do so themselves would be rude or not.

Having the two pokemon out made her want to release Pascal, but the silly bunny would probably hop all around and try to battle every pokemon out, as likely as not, and that wouldn't do at all.

-----

Booth 1, Akira

His embarrassment only made her grin wider, but she gave the poor boy a break anyway. "Alright dear - it's still awfully sweet of you though," she couldn't help but add as she accepted the proffered money and then pulled the Totodile plush down to offer to him in exchange. "And you be sure to tell that adorable little girl 'hello' from me."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:04 pm
Booth 3, Dove

The man picked up with the same level of enthusiasm. "Fan of fire-types, huh? In that case, I recommend the good ol' Ultra Ball." Again, he pointed to the named gray and yellow item in the table display. "It has the highest catch rate of the standard Poke Balls, and can be found easily in just about every town these days." He shifted to redirect attention to a mostly green ball. "The Friend Ball, on the other hand, has a standard catch rate, but is much better for getting that early boost is closeness with your new friends. Though," he dropped his voice just slightly and continued in a conspiratorily manner, "I'm sure that's no issue someone such as yourself would have, am I right?" He finished with a wink.  

Catzandbirdz

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:14 pm
Nicolette, Luke, Jace

"Jace, Chester, its nice to meet you both. you look like you two are a new team." She noticed with an excited grin. "So then when you start your training, is also the first you that the Pokecon happens." That was definitely a story to tell.

She lifted a hand when she was introduced, waving gently to the younger trainer.
"Yes, new pokemon, I don't know what they look like, but I would like to check them out. would you like to go with us?" Rosie asked, taking a few steps in the direction of the booth.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff