Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫] Gates of Otogakure [Post HERE before entering] {LVL 3} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Sarah huh? I like that name." Cyrus smiled, then shook his head. "This isn't your fault. You did good out there. When all this is over, I'll personally train you, so you can be strong." Cyrus gave her another one of his signature smiles, and pat her head, ruffling her hair a bit. "I told you I wouldn't let you die."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image

窓を粉砕
                                                    壁を取り壊す

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

xxxxx
                                                    Lars landed and snapped his fingers, the large bat guarding the gates woke up and began snapping open the cage with his bare wings. Lars walks past Sarah and Cyrus, glancing to Cyrus for a short moment before continuing. Lars is then accompanied by the large bat in question. To the streets where Had0u grew up in yo!

[Exit]

"I'll create footprints for others to follow..."

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 pm
She looked down though she knew his smile was genuine and his words were basicly true..... she couldnt accept what happened as it if had nothing to do with her... she felt responsible for his injurys before "I hope i can be a decent student.... as long as you dont mind water all over the place" She said with a slight giggle, watching the man walking by them and tilting her head "Is that the kage? where was that bat before?" She thought to herself, still holding up the injured Cyrus with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:06 pm
Yuri entered the gate area, absolutely bored. He was dressed professionally as always. Clean cut, tailored clothes, not a brooding tool. Everything was alright, but there was just no action. A relatively unknown chuunin of Sound, he wasn't really...looked upon as a person of influence. He'd like to change that soon. Yuri looked to the two conversing and meandered over to them. "You're both sounders right? Course you are. You got the look. What's been going on? Whole village is dead quiet. Not the normal quiet. That kind of quiet followed by a lot of noise, see?"

Speed/Strength: 6/4  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 pm
She wasnt quite sure what the "sounder" look was, considering she was still in her Hozuki hood but she felt it was atleast a good idea to explain what was going on " Well you see... Most were training when some mysterious man tried to come destroy the village , Cyrus here tried to defend the village as best he could but got knocked unconcious and im just a untrained new genin.... so i couldnt do anything but try to survive." She said, stopping for a breath before speaking again "All i know is the man went into the village, someone else followed him soon after and a man with a bat came through here not long ago, going the same way."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:41 pm
Yuri adjusted his tie some out of habit. "Hmm. That's quite the predicament we're in." He shook his head. The chuunin looked back to her. "I don't suppose you caught a glimpse of this stranger or how strong he was..." He murmured. "Hey, maybe this whole ordeal can be profitable...you never know, see?" He weighed over some options in his head. "Wouldn't happen to know how to assist in this little...conflict, would ya?"

Speed/Strength: 6/4  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:52 pm
She didnt really see much of his features but she did recognize a kind of anbu-ish type vibe from him... " All i remember is he was really strong, almost like a anbu unit would be...." She said, not knowing much else.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:26 am

Cyrus watched as the newbies conversed. He didn't need to introduce himself, since Sarah had already had. He sighed, rubbing the back of his head. It wasn't a total failure. He had protected the genin, and held back the opponent until the Otokage came.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:41 am
She looked to Cyrus, the death of his angel still on her mind "Um ... Im sorry about your angel friend... i wish he could have survived...." she said to him, unsure of what effect she would get,  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:48 am

Cyrus smiled at Sarah, patting her head again. "Aaron? He's not dead. He just needs to rest." Angels could never really die. They would just reappear in Heaven, gathering their energy again. "Are you okay though?" He tried his best to protect her.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:52 am
She nodded her head quietly, the blue runes giving off their watery-blue he on her face as she did "I think so.... I guess im just lucky i learned how to use the eyes before i came here..."She spoke to Cyrus but she was beyond drained at this point and she knew it, she could barely keep a track of what was going on in her own mind, let alone what was going on in the city as her knees gave out and she hit the ground, trying not to hurt Cyrus anymore then he was.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:03 am

Cyrus frowned as Sarah fell towards the ground. He grabbed her hand and slung it over his neck, supporting her as she stood. "I thought you said you were okay." It may have been awkward for the girl, having her arm around a boy practically her age. "Are you sure you're fine?"

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:07 am
"I am..... im just drained of my chakra abit..... my eyes at this stage take alot to turn on and off so three to four uses and im weakened severly "She said, looking down cause she felt upset.... she was trying her hardest to keep strong but this wasnt helping her at all, the fact was she was too weak to do anything to help them now because she had to survive an attack from a higher- up who had killing intent...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:17 am

"Look on the bright side, you survived." Cyrus said. He did contribute to the cause though, saving her from Kotis when he attempted to attack her.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:25 am
She nodded, trying to keep a smile on her face but it was hard, she had no clue what was going on in the village center at this point...  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff