Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫]The Bass Cannon of Otogakure [Training Grounds] {LVL 3} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:51 pm
ShiningAce

Poofie squeaks with joy and moves quickly to Cyrus' wrist, biting into it and sucking out a little bit of blood. Once, he was finished, he burped and gave Cyrus a hug, mainly it looked like a Koala stuck to his shoulder.

"Poofie, what do you say?"

"Thank you Cy!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It's no problem." Cyrus retracted his arm and sat there, waiting for genin. He expected the summons to be on their way now. Bat Summons. It sounded pretty great. It's too bad he found the angels first. Or.. more like they found him. "I'm sure Heiland blood tastes great." Cyrus always heard stories about how the blood of a Heiland was like no other. How it was special.

Had0u

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

DextrousMonster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:35 pm

ALICE LAXEL

~~Messed up this post. redface  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:58 pm
ShiningAce

DextrousMonster

User Image

xxxxx
                                                    Poofie nodded, "mhm! Heiland blood tastes amazing, like super rich chocolate cake...mmmmmmmmmmm~!" The young bat licks his lips to the thought of what that would do to someone's blood. So good, so amazing.

The older bat summon walked over to to the new shinobi that decided to come in with a rather shy demeanor. She couldn't be shy here, besides, the Otokage was here...sort of...so there shouldn't be anything to fear or be shy of, "hey there, are you new here? Oh my apologies, where are my manners? My name is Lars Heiland. I'm just the bat summon of my master, Lars Heiland...I know that sounds absolutely inception-like, but, don't worry about that, I'm here to help you. What's your name ma'am?"

LARS
                                                    XXXXAXXXXNXXXXDXXXXPOOFIE

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

DextrousMonster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:11 pm

ALICE LAXEL

Alice was surprised at the confrontation. "Y-yes! I'm new here." She gingerly walked over to their location. "My name is Alice,, Laxel." The girl wasn't sure why she was so nervous. Perhaps because she was in the presence of strong shinobi. "I'm a genin." She added. They probably knew that though. She blushed at how dumb she was acting. Her father would have scolded her if he was here to witness this.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Cyrus nodded at Poofie. "Well if you ever have cravings, i'm here." It was probably a bad idea to say that, but it was too late to take it back. The young Heiland looked at the girl walk over. For now he would let 'Lars' do the talking.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:24 pm
ShiningAce

DextrousMonster

User Image

xxxxx
                                                    Lars smiled at Alice's shyness, it reminded him of himself when he was just a genin, which almost made him laugh. But, he would never laugh at a student's...willingness to learn? I guess you could say that. "Ah, well, my master Lars is the Otokage, I would be too if I was him...which I'm not. I think. Yeah, definitely. But no worries, why don't you tell me what your profession is, your nindo, your element of choice, bloodline, clan? Yeah, I know I'm asking a lot out of you, but I want to be sure that I get everything and know everything. For documentation. It will also help your teacher over there!" he gestures over to Cyrus.

"Really?! Oh thankyouthankyouthankyouuuuuuu!" Poofie snuggles up to Cyrus.

LARS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:34 pm

ALICE LAXEL

"Uh... well.. I'm a medic. My nindo?" Alice puts a finger on he chin, then her eyes bright up, like she an idea. "Giving is better than receiving. My element of choice is Fire. My bloodline.. Body Sacrifice Sensor. My clan.. Chikari." This evaluation didn't seem too difficult. Her eyes diverted to Cyrus. He seemed so young to be her teacher. They were practically the same age. "He's going to teach me? H-he seems so young." Alice said quietly. It was indeed strange. Then again, what was considered normal these days?  

DextrousMonster

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:38 pm

"I'm Cyrus A. Heiland." He said as he was introduced as 'your teacher'. Alice seemed alright, but he disagreed with her nindo. It was naive to think that way. With time her opinion would probably be swayed. Cyrus sat there, listening to her. They were completely different. Nothing in common.

Had0u

DextrousMonster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:43 pm
ShiningAce

DextrousMonster

User Image

xxxxx
                                                    "Yes, yes he is. Hmmmmm, so you're a Chikari with the Body Sacrifice Sensor lineage...interesting," he says as he puts his hand to his chin and grins. She was an intriguing female indeed. "I was teaching students when I was about your age...and at your rank too!" he smirks.

LARS

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

DextrousMonster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:58 pm

ALICE LAXEL

Alice didn't quite know how to respond to that. "I-interesting? What do you mean?" She looked down at her shoes, thinking about what Lars said about teaching people at an early age. She seemed so frail in comparison to these stronger ninja. The girl noted Cyrus' name, and made sure not to forget it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Cyrus continued to stay quiet until he was ordered to say something. He wanted to keep a shroud of mystery around himself, figuring it would motivate his student to be curious. Curiously was important in this world. Besides the fact that it got him killed once. Other than that one time, it served him well. He smiled at Poofie, resisting the urge to hug the cute summon tightly.

Had0u

DextrousMonster

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 pm
ShiningAce

DextrousMonster

User Image

xxxxx
                                                    "Well, I've never met a shinobi with that combination before, that's what's interesting. Hey now, you may not see it now, but you're strong, I can tell!" he placed a gentle hand on top of Alice's head with a gentle smile.

Poofie just decided to wiggle around in Cyrus' lap, looking up at him and smiling.

LARS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 pm
Aoi YamadaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Genin] - [Ninjutsu] - [Otogakure] - [Jiongu-- 1 Heart]

Aoi walked on to the training fields and saw a group of people. All he'd been wanting to do was find a place to mope and think about all the stuff that could go wrong now that he was out of the academy. In mid-stride he turned around and began walking away. If they saw him they'd see his bloodline and start freaking out and he'd be an outcast... Well, even more of an outcast.

------------------------------------------------

Chakra Points 132/132

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:22 pm

"So uh, Lars. I heard of this Sound Four. Any spots left?" Cyrus tried to change the subject, wanting to advert attention from Brenda. He then noticed the boy walk into the training grounds. "Hey! You!" It wasn't the best way to get his attention, but he was probably another student of his.

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff