Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫] The 4th Movement -- Otokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

[xxMizukagexx]xxx|xxx[xxEternalxxSharinganxx]xxx|xxx[xxFuutonxxMastersxx]xxx|xxx[xxWeaponsxxMasterxx]

xxxxxKaisen saw all the people in his office and decided to slow his roll on outta here. Instead of staying and...conversing with all the new arrivals in the office, he decided to head to a village that he was a little more familiar with; the Hidden Leaf Village. There, he would formally introduce himself, and hopefully rebuild the ties that once existed between Mist and Leaf in the past.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

"So what now, sir?" Cyrus tilted his head with a questioning look on his face.

((lazy post... won't happen again. Maybe.))

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8 ::: Sound Of the Forbidden Four

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Mizuki would listen as he would say this and smile lightly, "You may wish to construct an ANBU HQ for this village. You will need a head of ANBU ops and the stuff but should be easy for you to figure out that jazz." She stated calmly as her snake slithered around her legs in a circular pattern. She looked down at the snake calmly as if listening to it. "I bet you're hungry." She would calmly say. Minus the physical attraction of the woman she was definitely weird. Who knew if she could even hear the snake or not? "Oh and would you like some company to the Hokage's office?" She would ask. Before she could be answered she was whisked away.

Chakra Points= 240

Had0u

[exit]
ShiningAce

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:54 pm
ShiningAce

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"You need to stay here and keep watch of things in case stuff goes south y'know, keep watch of Oto for me. You're right, I'll definitely build the HQ and get people set into it, but for now, we gots some training to do ladies!" He takes their hands, but not before leaving cardboard cut outs of himself, Mizuki, and Cyrus. These three then hop, skip, and jump to the Training Grounds. TRAINING AWAAAAAAAAY~!!

[Exit]

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:08 pm
-Magnus vanished back to Leaf-  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:32 am
Had0u

~The Phantom~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Elder][Panther Sage][Ghost of the Night]

Akira arrived at the Otokage's office. He made his way into the building and towards his office as he realized Lars was out. He decided he would wait till he returned, they did have some urgent things to talk about.

Battle Song: Blood of Konoha
"Like a Phoenix from the Ashes, we shall rise Victorious."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:49 pm
Kunesume2

User Image

xxxxx

"Sup Akira, been awhile buddy, how's it going?"
                                                    said Lars as he hopped up behind him. He moved over to his desk and sat down in his chair, kage bro fist and stuff.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:07 pm
Had0u

~The Phantom~
User Image

Akira smiled as he moved to take a seat. "So, It is to my understanding that you wanted to speak with us about the Sound and other things? Where would you like to begin?" Akira asked him as he sat back and crossed his legs.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:16 pm
Kunesume2

User Image

xxxxx
                                                    "Well, for one, I'd like the remove the bad blood that the Heiland family has created amongst the Hidden Leaf. I understand that I cannot make up for what I have done and for what my husband has done. But, I've met with death twice in my life and its helped me to come to grips with the reality of everything, it also let me see what happens behind closed doors. The lies, the deceit, the treachery. I cannot speak for anyone but myself and my actions alone, I apologize for the transgressions of the past. As man who has passed and came back from the dead, surely you understand," Lars didn't need to be a Veritas, Lars was pretty damn good when it came to diplomacy, reason being, he knew how to hit hearts and change them in a matter of seconds. First, it was his words, after that, it was the expressions that he made during the conversation, these two aspects went hand in hand.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:28 pm
~The Phantom~
User Image

Akira nodded. "I completely understand and I hold no animosity against you nor your family...but others may be more problematic. He blames Kliene for my death and the passing of his mother. Sadly, i am not sure if he has let that grudge go against anyone that carries the Heiland name yet. So, if he comes off as a little suspicious its probably why. But, I do understand." Akira explained. He and Kliene didn't hold a grudge against each other, he knew that his nephew wasn't himself at the time and was probably greatly under the influence of false gods playing on his weaknesses and needs while his mind was already distraught from a number of things.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:39 pm
Kunesume2

User Image

xxxxx
                                                    "Glad to see that we understand each other on that note, now, on another note--," he leaned forward, against his desk and his once happy eyes and expression turned dark, he looked up to Akira with his usual shift from their bright and enticing blue to their ominous and foreboding red., "--one of the shinobi of Leaf attempted to take the life of one of my shinobi...A mister Michael, if I remember correctly. Previous transgressions between them or not, if one of my shinobi, no, if one of the members of my family gets hurt...then I begin to grow on edge. I begin to grow restless. I get violent. I didn't wish to be violent to the young one yet the feeling was lingering." He stood himself up, having JUST sat down a couple of minutes ago, "I understand your shinobi's reason for attacking my shinobi, but I will not have that sort of action at my village's gates, I'm sure you would feel the same way if the roles were reversed. If we are to form an alliance today amongst Leaf and Sound, one rule that MUST be established is a no-hostilities pact. Rogues and the sort are fair game but other than that, no hostility whatsoever. Punishment will either be imprisonment or execution. Seem like a fair deal to you?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:22 pm
~The Phantom~
User Image

Akira smirked and leaned forwards himself and returned the same dark grimace towards Lars. "Michael is young, surely you can over look his little transgressions. Not as if he at his level of strength could be a threat to anyone. And let ME be clear, I have yet to authorized Cyrus to depart from the Leaf for all extensive purposes he is technically a rouge of the leaf for reasons personal to him. But, do not get it twisted, Michael did indeed act of his own accord, but when a shinobi that knows my policies does something against it...how am I suppose to act?" He said as he sat back. "That being said, the genin is one of circumstance, I am leaving it to Magnus to decide what to do with him for now. I agree to your terms and release Cyrus into your care. Just keep an eye out for him, make sure he doesn't fall into the circumstances that caused his death the first time."

His eyes soften as he moved onto lighter topics. "Now, with that pact underway, I would like to discuss another. With you reclaiming the Land of Sound has caused lost revenue within our village. Reiko and I would like propose a Trade agreement between both our nations. This would make up for lost funds on our side and increase funds and trade on your side as well. As well as start up a chain of trading convoy missions for our young restless shinobi."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:41 pm
Kunesume2

User Image

xxxxx
                                                    "Sounds great!" His expression lightens up entirely, a smile spreading across his face. "I'll let the shinobi of my village know of the idea and we can set everything up from there!"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:43 am
~The Phantom~
User Image

Akira smiled excited that his plan was liked. It had been a long time since the younger shinobi even in his village listened to his ideas. It was actually surprising that he didn't go manic and rampaged through the village reclaiming it back. It had fallen down in the past couple of years. "Great, you get on that. I have to make one more stop before I retire back to the Village. If you need anything and I mean anything at all. Assistance, help, doesn't matter I will be here. There is another Elder in the Village apart from myself that can assist you in your time of need. Just send for one of us, and we will be here." He explained as he stood up and bowed. "Now, fi you excuse me, I have to go to the Mist Village and maybe the cloud...not sure about that last one yet." He said as departed from the Building.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items