Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Doppelgänger OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:50 pm
so, four players so far.
i'm looking to gather at least two more for a minimal start.
but i'll give you guys a heads up on how the beginning may roll.
they have to make it up the stairs to a different floor then barricade the stairway.
i'm going to make a guess that we've all watched a few zombie movies and played from zombie games.
the entire rp will be about "checkpoints".

i'm going off by what we have so far that bunny and ringmaster are physically fit enough to move some furniture. i dont know. like a piano.

suppose, pierrot and dum. what would they be doing? throwing vases and shooting through the railing?

side note. ghostbusters: the video game was really good. i played it in 2009 and i recommend it if any of you are gamers who havent played it. it's what i'll be deriving some inspiration from.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:13 pm
So many things...

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

You are probably right. People would more than likely week out Pierrot for ammo. He has that bandolier and the backpack. Only things in there are a water bottle, another mask, and lots of ammo.

It wouldn't be smart to touch Pierrot, he doesn't like contact. Also, you can be is crying because tears spell from the bottom on his gas mask, but it would be hard to tell the difference between tears and perspiration.

Raff_sapphire6

Talking for long periods of time may actually calm him down. It's like white noise since he usually just listens and sometimes times people out. So Dum would help a little.

Also...
I did my job.
Feeling bad was the point.
Making someone feel less bad because he is a murderer was the goal.

Crocodylus

He isn't quiet all the time.
Sometimes he mutters things to himself that don't make much sense.
He was that clown that took all the blows to make people laugh. Gored by elephants. Hit in the head. Run over. He was good at dealing with pain.

~

Pierrot is pretty fit. He is really tall and corded. So he may be back and forth between moving stuff and beating zombies that got too close.

Or

He may sit in a corner and cry.  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:15 pm
you should roll once in a while to see if he'll cry or help with the horde.
so bunny will mistake his sweat for crying and his tears for sweat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:19 pm
LOLZCAAKE! OOH YE~AH I GOT IT! So, maybe he'll be in the middle of helping Ringmaster move a freezer or a stove from a concessions stand or a vending machine when he'll suddenly stop, drop, and go off to cry leaving the Ringmaster with the rest of the lifting xD ~!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:21 pm
That is actually a very good idea.
Hopefully he will be productive...

Haah! Carrying a heavy object then just start to sob so he drops it--on his foot--and then walks off without a limp and cries for a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:27 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

My character would probably listen to Ringmaster, since he thinks Ringmaster and Lion know what they are doing. He's a fair shot so he will probably be helping with the fight; but if someone asks him to help he will help them. I get checkpoints; but what's Dum's role going to be? I still trying to figure out what circus act he did? I was thinking clowns, since that's all I can think of.

Leifka

That works. As a soldier I expect he got a lot of pain. sad Don't worry I won't let my personal feelings of your character get involved with Dum. XD  

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:35 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
Raff_sapphire6
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

My character would probably listen to Ringmaster, since he thinks Ringmaster and Lion know what they are doing. He's a fair shot so he will probably be helping with the fight; but if someone asks him to help he will help them. I get checkpoints; but what's Dum's role going to be? I still trying to figure out what circus act he did? I was thinking clowns, since that's all I can think of.

he worked in the freak circuit with dee. it is likely he was a promoter. you know, the one with the red and white pinstripe suit wearing a merry widow hat. sometimes selling tickets, introducing the freaks to the crowd: "this is the amazing" "one of a kind" "dazzling, grotesque", etc. tours. after the show though, cleaning pens... things like that.

Thanks, that works perfectly. So that talker, heh makes sense. Does Bunny know she's clumsy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:38 pm
Raff_sapphire6

He was never a solider. He was never anything in his bio.
People just made up rumors.
He had never told anyone where he came from.  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:39 pm
Leifka
Raff_sapphire6

He was never a solider. He was never anything in his bio.
People just made up rumors.
He had never told anyone where he came from.

Ack, sorry. I don't always read carefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:46 pm
Raff_sapphire6

Haah. No problems.
Neither do I.

~

Poor Bunny. She is a sad character too.  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:51 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
she knows only after the fact she's caused the accident.
she'd be all too willing to help with things too important for her to do.
bunny thinks of herself as someone who is trustworthy.
"yes, i will walk your dog" later: "...i lost your dog".

"you...you lost Terrance.But...but" *quivers lip* "it's okay, it's not your fault." Silently thinks, WHY why did I trust Bunny with Terrance. Poor Terrance, Goes to corner, *silently cries like a baby*

Exactly how Dum would respond, XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:15 pm
Should we advertise for the RP in the Guild?  

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers