Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:46 pm
Within moments, the two would be presented with large, deep plates filled with curry, and utensils with which to eat. The woman nodded, but tucked her hair back a little as Yuri posed his question. "I asked a friend to help. Most of them are my recipes, but a good number of them are the ones she taught me how to make. She's from Grande Ile, too, so I thought it might be fun to ask for some recipes from there, since... you're from there," she finished lamely, frowning a little at herself as she took her own seat across from them with her own plate. "But... yes, they're all homemade."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:06 pm
"Huh," was all Yuri had to say about that. But really, he was looking forward to trying them. He would just have to wait and pass judgment when he actually did. But for now... curry!

Pulling the bowl closer to himself, the man started to eat, and he didn't waste any time with it either.

"Hey, this is mabo curry," he pointed out. He didn't know that she knew how to make that, or that he even liked it.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:24 pm
She watched as he took a bite or two of the curry, then smiled to herself before looking over to Flynn.

"A little blonde birdy told me you liked it," she smiled, taking another sip of wine and then setting her glass aside. "Said birdy also found the recipe and everything. I just made it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:48 pm
"Oh really," Yuri said as he glanced over at Flynn. "This birdy is letting out all my secrets. I might need to teach him a lesson."

Flynn just rolled his eyes and dug into his curry as well.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:59 pm
She smiled a little. "Not all of them." In all honesty, she was rather sure she had barely even scratched the surface when it came to Yuri Lowell.

After a few bites, she grinned, then looked to the two across from her. "So...What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:11 pm
"It's pretty good," Yuri said with his mouth half full.

"That's an understatement, actually," Flynn chimed in. "It's excellent. I didn't realize you were such a good cook."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:20 pm
Her cheeks flushed pink at Flynn's compliment, though he first though wa that she was pleased Yuri enjoyed it. It wa his birthday after all. "Thank you," she blushed, tucking a long lock of hair back as she stirred her food. "I took a few side courses after graduation, from the chef at home. I thought it might come in handy one day." Though of course, at the time, she had only been learning because he liked to learn, and her chances of being able to display her work only consisted of he future husband on rare occasion.

She took another sip of the wine in her glass. Oh well. This was more fun anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:36 pm
"Really? I enjoy it myself. Perhaps next time I could do the cooking." Flynn said cheerfully as he continued to enjoy the meal.

Reaching over for the bottle of wine, Yuri paused at Flynn's statement, looking at him for a moment. He then took the wine and poured himself a large helping. Ugh, just the thought of the other man's cooking made him want to drink.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:51 pm
Dove smiled brightly, and nodded. "So you both like to cook then?" She knew Yuri at least cooked well, though she guessed she wasn't sure if he actually liked cooking or not.

Yuri's actions did make her raise a brow, and she tilted her head a little, before reaching to work on her own glass of wine, taking the alcohol slowly. They definitely didn't need a repeat of last time, though after doing a little research, she had realized how much more alcohol had been in that 'tea' than she had first realized.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:46 pm
"I dunno about like..." Yuri said after he downed a mouthful of wine. "But I don't mind it."

"He likes it more than he's letting on," Flynn said. "Yuri always wants to cook when I'm around."

The dark haired main side glanced at his friend, but said nothing. More than to content to just stuff his mouth with food.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:07 pm
A quick look between the two. "It sounds to me like Yuri just likes to be dominant..." she grinned with a wink.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:40 pm
Eyes closed as he enjoyed the taste of the wine as he drank from his glass, Dove's words hit Yuri's ears, causing him to choke. The man sputtering a bit as he sat the glass down.

Flynn too look rather flabbergasted but couldn't help a laugh, especially at his friend's reaction.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:28 pm
Yuri's reaction actually took her by surprise, and she laughed with Flynn, her cheeks pink. "Really, though," she giggled, "I can't think of any other reason, unless you're just a terrible cook..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:04 am
Yes well, the stuff coming out of Dove's mouth kept surprising them both! And Yuri did not swing that way thank you very much.

However, he did clear his throat and said nothing at the girls observation. He just kept eating his curry.

"Well I'm no expert at cooking but it can't be that bad. I put a lot of work into it." Flynn said as he he eyed Yuri who sat in his silence.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:14 am
Her brows furrowed a little at Yuri's lack of reaction, but she offered Flynn a smile nonetheless. "Im sure you're just fine, Flynn! Especially if you put a lot into it. It's really relaxing to cook."/color] She paused a moment, something sad seeping into her smile for a moment, before she shrugged. "An art, but with rules.... It's a good way to escape, I guess..."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff