Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 pm
Young Lady

Ray grinned the entire time the young lady elaborated on the pokemon's nickname, her grin growing a bit bigger, if that was even possible at the complement on Double Stripe's name.
the Serperior flocking his tongue out and bobbing his head at the complement.
"Seemed to fit! don't you think?"

Keeping her arms at her side as the pokemon formed into its natural state and broke away to reveal a Serperior, as expected.
She wasn't sure what kind of behavior to totally expect from this pokemon, so she made sure to keep a close eye on him, though his behavior took on a slightly different demeanor then the pokemon' trainer had previously explained.
There was that impatiance that she expected, but it was soon replaced with curiosity as the Pokemon decided to check Ray out more closely. the older women remaining starting in her spot while the grass type circled her.

"Hum,,," she hummed thoughtfully at the trainer's assessment of her odd behavior.
Watching the pokemon laying down for a couple of seconds, Ray decided it was her turn to move.
Taking a step back the tall women then dropped down onto her chest in the ground in front of the Serperior, her hands pressed into the ground on either side of her in case she had to move quickly.
Once at the Snake's level she offered a half lidded smile. "Hey, Hello there, Supersilius right? Its nice to meet you, I'm Ray, and that there is Double Stripe."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:57 pm
Lin

Oh, perhaps it wasn't an even mix of the two.. It sounded a lot less like how people spoke at home, and more.... Actually she didn't know. While his compliments made her blush, they also confused her. "Oh, um, no," she continued to try to insist, though not as sure of herself as before, "I was simply feeding him, but I could have done that out of the way. It was my fault, and again I apologize for my carelessness," the girl finished with an apologetic curtsy. She straightened up though, her pretzel still held in both hands, and willed the heat in her cheeks to fade. It didn't. "My name is Nicolette Lachapelle, and this is Pascal," she said, brightening a bit at something more positive, and gesturing to the Buneary (who was struggling to chew the piece of pretzel he'd shoved in his mouth) with one hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lin Salter. And.. Oh! Who is this?" Her eyes practically started shining when she saw the pokemon on his shoulder, though she had no idea what kind it was, nor had she ever seen one before. "It's so cute!"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:38 pm
Jace

"Oh! Yeah! That's an awesome idea! I wanna try and win a battle or two real soon though! Maybe even win some money if they're doing that! That way I can spend it right back on stuff here! That's awesome! What issue is it? Mine's Johto cuz I told them I from there; did you get the same?!" She watched the 'dex disappear and grinned sheepishly. "Uh. I think my number is this..." She pressed a few buttons and then showed Jace the screen, which did, indeed, show a pokégear number.

Gummy actually snapped after a few kernels had been thrown into his mouth; they were gone when the Totodile reopened his mouth properly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:54 pm
Nicolette

"Feeding a hungry bunny; such generosity and kindness!" Lin smiled, a hand waving in dismissal as she spoke of carelessness.
"There is nothing for you to apologize about at all! It is such an admirable combination of qualities to find in a beauty! And that is an absolutely charming, and very refined, name!" He bowed, with a flourish, causing Jeeve's to wobble, and give a glare, but not quite drop the collection of snacks he held onto.
Jeeves was somewhat peeved, however, that is was very difficult to look dignified in such a position.
"A pleasure to meet you too, both of you, Miss Lachapelle!" His eyes, and smile widened, a semi-surprised blink as he realised he hadn't introduced his pokémon when she had hers.
"Oh, this is my trusty sidekick! Miss Lachappelle, Jeeves; Jeeves, Miss Lachappelle." The grass type gave a stiff nod in greeting.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:03 pm
(Henrietta)

"Yeah! Wanna walk around with us? I can type in your number and stuff as we walk..." he offered, looking at the screen of her gear and punching in the same number on his own. "And no... I got the one from here, cause that's where I had to register I guess," he explained, shrugging.

Chester chuckled, then tossed a few more kernels, this time a handful, into his mouth, before looking to follow his young trainer if they began walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:13 pm
Andre made his way down the street with a spring in his step and his arms full of bags. Did he really need to buy all of these baked goods? No, but he'd never really had much self control when it came to his favorite pastries. Humming quietly under his breath, the trainer searched the crowd for a place to sit. He could just return to his hotel room and enjoy his goods in peace but...it was rather a nice day and who knew, maybe Zacharie would show up. Finally spotting a small, vacant table he made a beeline through the noisy people to claim his spot. "There." He muttered in satisfaction as he settled himself into the uncomfortable plastic chair and started digging around for his first treat.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:33 pm
Jace

"Yeah, sure! Where'd you wanna go first?! We got popcorn so we're totally set for snacks and stuff, right?!" Henrietta was happy to start walking, and, though she wanted to see just about everything too, seemed prepared to let Jace choose the direction; it was all awesome after all, and as long as she got to battle and stuff, she was happy.
"Oh right! That's cool! I bet the one from here is totally useful and has apps and stuff?" She was sure hers did... some stuff, beyond the obvious, but she hadn't really figured those out yet; she had gotten it to tell her all about Gummy and Winglet though, at least, and she really liked her 'dex for that.

Gummy was prepared to go where ever the popcorn, and the little group, happened to go. He barely reacted, it seemed, to anything, except to waddle after whenever walking happened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:42 pm
Continuing to walk through the crowd, something caught Yuri's eyes, and a little smirk crossed his face.

"Hey, how about a game?" he suggested innocently.

Flynn paused and blinked at his companion. "What game?" he asked, eventually following Yuri's gaze to a ring toss game where a lot of people were tossing rings at bottles. Nobody having any luck as the rings just bounced off the tops of the bottles unsuccessfully.

"C'mon, show me what you've got." Yuri said as he started towards the game.

The pair then purchased a bucket of rings and the blonde started tossing them. Yuri just sat there on the counter and watched with a smug look, arms folded across his chest.

One after the other, the rings missed the bottles and instead bounced and clattered over the bottles. Flynn's brow creasing more and more in frustration as his wings were slowing depleting.

"Man, I thought you'd be better at this."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 pm
Emil meanwhile, with a couple balloons in tow, a blue one for himself and a pink one for Danish, continued to meander around the carnival grounds.

He didn't really like crowds very much and so he was carefully avoiding bumping into anyone. And if he did, he would quickly and quietly apologize.

All the noise and lights were rather overstimulating as well. So eventually the by had to go sit down in a less crowded area for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:49 pm
(Henrietta)

"Oh, I dunno... maybe games? They don't cost much, right...?" He had to be careful, after all. Though his dad had gotten a promotion--which meant a little more stability and the addition of Chester to the family-- and his mom almost had a job, he still didn't have much money at all, and was hesitant to ask his parents for more, unless he really, really needed it. "And maybe if they do, we can watch! Ooh! And we can see all the pokemon that are here, too!"

Once her number was stored away, the boy put his gear back into his pocket, then tugged forth the PokeDex yet again. "Yeah! I think it's like most other ones though... The apps and stuff should be on yours too, I think," he told her, looking around the crowds as they walked. Suddenly, it seemed as though a lightbulb had gone off over his head, and he directed the little camera on it towards a random trainer and his pokemon, delighted to hear the voice from the device as it began to spout information about the Nosepass sitting at its trainer's feet. "Dude, this is gonna be awesome!" he told Henrietta, urging her to listen to his PokeDex. "I wonder if it knows all of these pokemon!" As he turned to look for another 'target', the boy surely looked as though he was willing to test the device's strength.

Chester walked a little behind his boy, trying hard not to outright laugh as he continued to toss popcorn at Gummy.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 pm
(Hen, kinda)

Henrietta's text caused a pause in Dove's 'dancing', as did the little Budew's clinging to her shoulder as it slipped a little, unable to balance so well as she swayed back and forth.

With a grin, the girl only shook her head, then texted back. [Call me when you're ready, okay? And hi Gummy! c: c: c: ]

That taken care of, the girl looked through the rest of her messages, a look of disappointment crossing her face as she had only gotten one response so far, from Luke, and a negative one at that. With a sigh, she tucked the phone back into the waistband of her shorts at her hip, and said goodbye to the few people she had met around her, before making her way through the crowds of people there, forcing herself not to wrap her arms around her middle and into a tall, proper gait.

Lovey followed behind her, and the budew sighed in relief itself, though it continued to hold--and play with-- the hair that fell over its trainer's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:36 pm
Jace, Yuri/Flynn

Henrietta checked her 'gear before putting it away, grinning to Gummy and mentioning "Dove says 'hi' back!"; Gummy received the news with an elated blank stare, and a snap at more of the popcorn that Chester threw his way.

"Yeah! Games are cool! Eh, if they cost too much, we could totally just go and win some money, right?!" She, too, was keen to see what pokémon were around, as well as being eager to play some of the games.
"Yeah! I know, I'm kinda... still getting used to it! I totally know most of the stuff the apps would tell me though, so I don't mind not using 'em..." Henrietta wasn't very keen to let on just how badly she could get along with technology.
"Yeah! It totally knows a lot, but it gets to know even more when ya got a pokémon registered to you cuz it can monitor your own pokémon and stuff, I think! Try pointing it at Chester?!" She grinned as they headed for the games, and where Yuri and Flynn stood ring-tossing.
The talking between them got the girl's attention- she recognised a voice there.
"Hey!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:20 pm
Ray

"I don't know," the girl laughed. "I might have named him something like Sweet Stuff if he's as sweet as he seems." Beaming at the green-eyed serpent, she fell silent as she turned her attention on its trainer. What was she getting down on the ground for? Her clothes would get filthy. "Um...is that really necessary...?" she asked in concern, her voice quiet with uncertainty. Come to think of it, who was she to question this trainer's methods?

In response to Ray's greeting, Supercilious opened first one eye, then the other. He raised his head slightly to look at Double Stripe when she pointed to him, but then yawned and put his head back down. His eyes only closed half-way, though, continuing to watch the silver-haired woman as if anticipating her next move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:14 pm
Hen and Jace

Yuri continued to watch Flynn with some amusement as he continued to fail at his ring tossing endeavor.

When he heard a familiar voice though, he looked up to see Henrietta coming their way.

"Hey, if it isn't the two champs-to-be," Yuri said as he leaned back against one of the support beams for the little booth.

Flynn just kept tossing rings, and they just kept bouncing off bottles.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:42 pm
(Hen, Yuri, and Flynn)

Chester continued to be amused, and continued to throw popcorn at the watertype.

Jace grinned, then nodded at her suggestion. "Yeah! I bet we could do it. And they might even let us team up!" he told her, still holding up his gear. "And yeah, who even has time to look at stuff like that? I only know how to use it 'cause my mom won't let me leave the house til after the sun is up all the way..." He considered himself fairly used to it by now, but thought nothing of the fact she might not know how to do everything... There was a loooot of stuff on it.

The boy continued to hold the 'dex up, but blinked as she suggested he hold up to Chester, but turned and pointed it at the Charmander again, pausing only a moment--and causing the little fire type to stop as well, confused. When the dex gave him information--new information-- about his pokemon friend, the boy's face lit up. "Whoa!!! I didn't know it did that!" He must have skipped it when he poured over the manual...

Such thoughts of skipping something that cool and not knowing how to do something he deemed he should have already known were quickly thrown aside, as Henrietta called attention from the two men at the ringtoss game. One looked really familiar, even from behind, and as he turned to greet them with the proper 'champs-to-be' title, he lit up again, and dashed over to them. "Yuri, right? Look, look! I got a Pokemon!" he told him excitedly, turning to point at a very confused and startled charmander, proud of himself for not only remembering the man's name, but also having his very own companion. "Where's Repede and the Captain?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff