Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Fighting Spirit (/w Roses) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:18 pm
knux33

Evan ate his food then licked his lips setting the dishes in the floor. Afterwards he lazed on the bed with T'bit and told him how to make warm food, flavoring it with certain other foods if he didn't have spices. That and it was a good way for the guy to get some freaking green food in his system. Not only that but it was pleasant to chat with him too. When Evan began watching the fights he had no idea that he'd take to them at all, surprisingly when he did and found himself becoming attached he'd assumed it'd be like everything else in his life. He'd always been the outsider. The kid watching life go on for other people from the stagnant side of life. To actually be able to interact like this with something, or someone, he took an interest in was a startling and amazing new part to his life.

When the other mentioned the time his good mood went away. In fact for the first time Evan didn't want to go to work, yet he needed the money. His four other siblings and parents needed all the help they could get. Growing up he assumed they were just an average family but obviously they had bad luck in money because it always seemed it was something they needed. That was the main reason Evan worked so hard. He loved his family and providing for them was his duty as oldest.

Getting up he gathered his wet stuff and whatever things he'd brought from his house. "Ah, I guess I'll be heading out then... Text me the time and place you want to meet tomorrow. You owe me a meal but I don't mind take out, so long as you don't make me cook," grinning his best he laughed at that. After saying good bye Evan left in no big hurry. If anything the moment he stepped out of the house he felt tired. He'd actually had fun hanging with T'bit.

His co-workers at the bar noticed that he was a little dispirited and teased him about it because they all thought he was sad since his new 'regular' wasn't in. Whereas the blonde would tease back and deny them. True if T'bit had been in he'd probably seem happier but that so wasn't it. But for the first time in his life work didn't seem as fulfilling right now. It was puzzling and very troubling. Evan really didn't know how else to live but to work himself every free hour.

At the end of the night he felt much too tipsy although he'd only had his usual amount of drinks. Hopefully he wouldn't have to protect himself from any lechers because he was likely to break something in this state. He really didn't show much concern or restraint when he was drunk. Wobbling only a little it came to mind it might be a good idea to crash at a friend's place for the night so he opened his cell and hit a random number. Thankfully someone answered and said okay. So it was off to a house nearby. Once there Evan crashed on the couch stripping to his boxers and decided to shower in the morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:18 am
RosesandBlood

One particular male watched with interest as Evan left work and made his way to some other housing complex that was not his own. Curiouser and curiouser. The stalker was, in fact, a familiar blue-eyed agent who was in town after hearing T'bit's last win had been at a rough cost. But, he'd noted Evan running around in the rain earlier and seen the blond heading back to T'bit's place with armfuls of goods. Now, this made the tall man quite curious and a tad frustrated he couldn't easily spy on the two further, but shrugged to himself and went back to his today before the new days dawned. He was a bit of a night owl, and the only time he was really out during the day was when it was rainy. So, he'd just have to catch T'bit or Evan some other time when he was free and they were wondering around. He did have other business to attend to while in the city, after all.

T'bit himself easily snoozed until dinner, waking up to grab a raw steak and chowing down--maybe he could practice cooking later ... and do the laundry later ... and buy a tv later--before heading back to bed and popping a pain pill for the night. The next thing the lion knew, it was morning and he was feeling quite good indeed. Pulling his bandages off if his chest, the bruising was nearly a normal flesh-color and he was sure he was nearly ready to cut out the stitches holding his gashes closed. Smiling to himself and sure Evan's care had helped him heal so fast, T'bit stood with a warm feeling in his stomach and only a dull ache in his ribs as he grabbed breakfast and drank a glass of water, texting the blond the location of a nice Italian restaurant, and texting Evan to show up roughly an hour form now. T'bit figured that would give them both enough time to get ready, as Evan didn't have any work at all today.

Smiling at the reminder that he was responsible for Evan getting a full day off in the first time in forever--since Evan clearly couldn't remember a day he'd taken off for himself--the lion went into the bathroom and decided to have a shower, washing himself off and getting nice and fresh before toweling off and rebandaging himself, digging through his scattered laundry to find something to wear. Feeling quite eager, T'bit went off with a light spring in his step and walked to the restaurant once he was done grooming his hair and making sure he was dressed well enough to get into a restaurant, soon arriving five minutes early and grabbing himself a seat, waiting patiently for Evan to arrive and fully prepared to pay the bill for this one, since Evan had already done so much for him.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:52 pm
knux33

Evan had slept a bit restlessly but when his text messaging went off the next morning he smacked around for the phone then curled up with it. After five minutes he sighed and looked at it. Then he jumped up pretty quickly and headed to the shower. After putting on his clothes from the night before and saying goodbye the blonde rushed out of his friend's place. Rushing once he got to his own place and changing clothes and styling his hair. After he was finished he sent a text that he was on his way.

However he had to in fact pop a few tylenol for his hangover and slip sunglasses over his eyes. It had been forever since he had a hangover! It was a bit embarrassing to be meeting someone like this. Sighing he headed out. Sadly because of a back up at the tram he was about ten minutes late at the restaurant. The hostess station made him squirm a bit while he waited but he was shown to T'bit and his table.

"Hey... sorry I was late..." Evan blushed a bit while he seated himself. "Thanks for meeting me still. How do you feel today?" he asked pushing around the silverware and such. "Uh so...." he shifted a bit. Then a waiter came over and gave them menus and asked what Evan wanted to drink. T'bit had already been served since he'd been waiting.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:34 pm
RosesandBlood

T'bit drummed his nails against the smooth wood of the table, slowly feeling a bit bewildered at the lack of Evan as the time he'd texted to the other came and went. The lionman shrugged his shoulders, ordering water while he waited. In a city like this all forms of transportation could easily be late, so waiting an extra fifteen to twenty minutes was nothing new. Though when Evan finally appeared the lion couldn't help but smile brightly, raising an eyebrow as the human sat down and noting the other's sunglasses. It wasn't that bright outside, and the interior of the restaurant was actually quite nice and dim. So, Evan was either high or hungover, T'bit figured as he snickered before ordering his food. This was an Italian restaurant; there wasn't much surprise on the menu. "I'll have pasta with the meatsauce; with a side of vegetables." To sate Evan's apparent need to feed him things that included green stuff.

T'bit let Evan order his own drink and let the waiter wander off while Evan pondered his own menu for a bit. "So, you get a black eye or did the drinks finally do ya in?" he snickered, leaning back in his seat. "And I'm feelin' loads better, thanks for asking. Probably enough to work out a little once we get to the gym. How have you been, work going well for ya? Besides getting buzzed for free, that is?"  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:13 pm
knux33

Laughing he took off the sunglasses to show his tired eyes. "I do have a bit of a hangover... which is odd for me because I don't usually get drunk enough. Off night I guess...." Shrugging he looked through the menu. It was rather dumb that just because he couldn't lounge around at T'bit's place with him instead of work. Foolish. But whatever. "Work is as well as it ever it gets, I suppose. I might just watch you work out... I'm pretty tired today." Leaning forward he tapped the menu. "Okay well I know what I want."

As soon as the waiter came back around he ordered. "I'll have Tortellini Alfredo with broccoli and chicken," Evan said then sighed. "You're just jealous you don't get free drinks," chuckle,"but I do. Well if you come at the right time I'll pass a few of my drinks to you." He promised with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:53 pm
RosesandBlood

"I'd figure you'd just want to watch," T'bit agreed with a nod, not caring for how tired Evan looked. The lion made a mental note to try dragging the other over to his place for some R&R later, since Evan had the whole day off. "You know, since you're not quite the fighter I am," he finished, once Evan had ordered his own meal. T'bit's face broke into a large grin when free drinks were mentioned. "You'd better keep good to your bargain ... and not give me all your drinks. I'd be wasted in two hours at the rate you knock those things back," the lionman snickered before raising his water glass in a silent toast before taking a sip.

As they waited for their food, T'bit leaned forward to chat with his friend, because Evan was at least that much to him. "You know, you should take it easy once and a while. You know, one day off a week instead of one every so often you can't even remember the last day you had off. You'll work yourself sick if you keep that up, and then you'll have to take at least a week off to get back on your feet. Really, how about we have a guys night or something once a week, just to put our feet up and complain about women or family, work, or something. We could hang at your place, so you won't catch any coodies at my place since you don't like my mess much. Or work out; I could even introduce ya to some of the other fighters if ya fancy more rough-'n-toughs than just me."  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:51 pm
knux33

The quip about him not being a fighter made a snort come out of his nose followed by an eye roll and his own comment. "Oh please. I can handle myself very well so you know. I've been in plenty of scraps." He grinned and happily chatted. "What? That little puddle of alcohol could get a big guy like you wasted? No way. I'm half your size. You must have low tolerance," Evan teased and sat back raising his glass of sweet tea in salute as well.

The idea of taking a load off and chilling out sounded great but the actuality of it happening was something that he didn't have time for. He had a whole family to provide for. A sad disappointed look flitted over his features before a trained smile covered it up. "That would be awesome... And maybe. But I have to work," the smile was a bit more forced now. "I have to send money home. I've my four other siblings to care for and my parents too." As he spoke he shrugged as if this was normal. "I mean I've been working ever since I could remember to help them all. The twins, my little brother and sister too... I work hard so they can just worry about going to school. Mom and Dad do their best I'm sure but it always seems something comes up and we never have enough. I mean I've set up accounts for the kids; I wanna make sure they have it easier than I did. They should go to college and get good jobs, not have to work at any and everything to make ends meat."

Giving a sigh the blonde shook his head. Just then his copper eyes would sparkle a bit when talking about his siblings but the wear and tear it had on him as a result of practically single handedly bringing up four kids on his own, when he's barely old enough to have any, it hurt him a lot more than he'd tell people. "But ya know at least someone worries," he gave a bitter sounding laugh.

"Oh look our food is here!" He said to quickly keep T'bit from commenting more about how overworked he seemed. Evan always knew he worked hard but never thought it was too hard... Yet now that someone brought it up he kind of noticed that he did do nothing but work. In fact T'bit was the first friend he'd really ever made that soothed him like this.

"And I actually didn't enjoy any of the other fighters.... For some reason they didn't enthrall me the way you did... maybe it's just your fighting style or somethin'," Evan shrugged sprinkling salt on his food and taking a bite. "Mm! Delicious!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:45 pm
RosesandBlood

"Oh really? You can handle yourself?" T'bit asked as if genuinely disbelieving, but was more teasing than anything else. Evan was pretty well-muscled though, and could probably handle most situations on his own. But it was quite fun seeing the other rolls his eyes at him, as odd as it sounded. T'bit was used to folks either avoiding him or stumbling to get out of his way, considering his obvious muscles and underlying moves of a predator. The blond was up-front with him and even liked him; that wasn't an attitude the lion encountered every day. "My tolerance isn't low," he protested with a laugh. "You drink at least two bottles worth of the hard stuff a night; even a big guy like me would be floored by that! You've just got some sort of ... super-liver or something. Or your just part Russian," T'bit finished, sounding quite confident in his assessment.

T'bit did notice how Evan's mood seemed to sift at the subject change to getting more time off, especially when he blond tried to quickly smile it off. The lionman had seen Evan give the same plastered look to particularly difficult clients or wasted folks in the bar when they vomited and missed the toilet entirely, leaving the restroom a mess for the staff to clean up. T'bit listened silently as Evan began explaining with a smile he couldn't give himself one day off a week; he had his family to feed and get through school. The lion tilted his head, frowning lightly as Evan went on and not getting a good feeling in his stomach. Sure, with four kids to take care of, even three working adults would have things rough ... but not rough enough to force Evan into making himself a human sweatshop with more work than sleep in his life. And hell, the blond clearly needed more sleep in his life if what T'bit had seen of the other was enough to go on.

But just as he opened his mouth to argue, ask questions, and perhaps discuss forcibly confining Evan to his place every sunday whether the blond liked it or not, Evan announced with a very obvious shelving of the subject that the food had arrived. T'bit sighed, but leaned back and watched his food get placed before him, still steaming and smelling quite delicious. The lion dug into his meal, not caring if he was a bit messy. It was spaghetti! Who wasn't messy with spaghetti?

"Fighting style? Pff," T'bit said, mouth half-full. "We bite and claw. not much style in that." He focused on his food, though Evan's lack of care for his own blond-headed well being still bothered the werecat. Though he left Evan at peace throughout their meal, instead making more jibs at Evan's deceivingly-small figure as they finished up their food. "No dessert, that can wait until after the gym and I'm hungry for extra carbs," the fighter explained as he waved the waiter down for the bill. He pulled out a credit card and wrote down a decent tip even if the total amount of money the food cost about as much as a third of T'bit's weekly food costs when it came to raw meat bought in bulk. But the lion could easily cover the expense; heck, he'd made sure to save up at the very least a few month's worth of food and rent money just in case the worse happened. The worst being him so badly injured he would need that much time to heal, and/or to cover hospital fees ... or him dying, and the money being used to fund his funeral.

"Come on, to the gym!" T'bit walked the other out of the restaurant, and to the little gym a few of the fighters and other non-humans used, built with more ... durable equipment. T'bit walked himself and Evan down a back alley to a rather plain-looking door, knocking twice before someone opened up. It was a guy who looked as much of a bear as the last opponent T'bit had fought, but he only looked over the lionman with a familiar grunt and let the two inside before closing the door behind them. "Security is important to a few of the folks in my kind of profession," he explained, a small lobby with a water fountain and a few cool leather seats to sit on there.

"You can wait here while I change into some sweats ... unless you wanna watch?" T'bit teased, swinging his hips with a grin at the blond.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:23 pm
knux33

The food had been amazingly delicious but Evan wasn't fooled, T'bit still wanted to talk about him and taking time off. If he could the blonde would love to just up and take a vacation but those times usually consisted of him going back home to check on his siblings and parents so he couldn't just up and waste the days he was saving for just anything. However, he was quickly becoming interested in maybe taking half days just to chill out with T'bit. That would be something he could do. Just tone down temp work, the bar was his full time job, the site was a part time. Days in between or time he wasn't on schedule with one or the other he was temping. That could work.

The other made a bit of a mess with himself, while his table manners were impeccable. It made the blonde blush a bit. Felt like beauty and the beast. Chuckling he ate up feeling a little less restricted to his good manners. After they were done he only gave a whine of protest at no dessert but it wasn't a heart break. "Oh~ Fun. Lead the way oh fearless mighty one," Evan teased and smiled. On their way he did thank the other man for the meal and just kind of enjoyed the company of another living soul. They didn't have to talk or really do anything while they walked it was just nice having the time to burn with someone he could actually think of as having a two way relationship with.

Once at the gym though he was a bit uneasy... Then they got inside. It was a nice place. Giving it a good looking at he followed T'bit. "Nice place. I can understand the security for a nice gym like this," he smiled and listened to the other. "Oh baby," he said in a monotone the smacked T'bit on the a** rather hard that the clapping noise it made rang out. "Go get your a** changed stop prancing, you ain't a gazelle." Evan snorted a laugh and let the other go one with out anymore BS from him.

Taking a seat on one of the leather couches he sank in a bit. Nice. Firm yet just plush enough to give a small bit. Resting back he could have said this was the first time his head was blank and he was relaxed... Until his phone rang. Instead of ignoring it like he would have on his only day off in ever, he picked it up and looked at the number. HOME. Oh! This was a number he always picked up for. Snapping the phone open he leaned forward and began talking in a soft voice.

The conversation was about money. It was always about money when his parents called. The kids never asked him for anything unless it was a 'need'. They were sweet, good kids. His parents were always in need for something though. Suddenly his good day crashed around his ears as the plea for another check came to his ears. He'd just sent money! Not only that but his personal funds would be too tight if he cut into them. His back up money he still had a good amount but he'd gone and spent some for T'bit.

Evan was still on the phone and looking crushed when T'bit came out changed. The blonde didn't even notice the other man approach him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:06 pm
RosesandBlood

The lionman laughed outright at Evan's monotone and smacking of his butt. T'bit just waved, hurrying off to the locker room to get himself changed. He used his combination, quickly puling off his nicer restaurant-level clothes to switch out for his sweats, ribs aching but nothing too cripplingly painful. By the time of his next fight, they'd likely be mended well enough to get broken again, at least. T'bit finished slipping into his workout gear and put away his nicer clothes before leaving the locker room with a swagger in his step. When he spotted Evan, however, the lion frowned and picked up his pace. The closer he got, the clearer it was that the blond was on the phone ... and he'd gotten some bad news too, by the look on Evan's face. T'bit sat down by the other, waiting for Evan to finish the call, before putting a hand on the blond's shoulder.

"Hey, everything alright? You look like somebody just died," he tried to joke before swallowing, realizing perhaps if somebody had died that really wasn't the best of things to be coming out of his big mouth.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:42 pm
knux33

Evan jumped as he hung up the phone feeling a hand land on his shoulder. He was randomly in this place and human so maybe they were going to ask him to leave, and T'bit wasn't here right now! With a startled look he looked over at the man just to blink. Thank god it was only T'bit. Sighing he tried to smile but it was obvious he had been caught looking sour. Ducking he head to try and wipe the look off his face the blonde sighed. "Nah, I mean, well... no one is dead don't worry... But it looks like what I sent got spent and they need me to send another round of funds... It can't be that hard to keep up with the money I send. I mean I make them a list on what to pay for before spending any of it..." Evan seemed distraught.

Still it was a day off and he'd really earned it but it looked like he wasn't going to get another one anytime soon. Getting up he shoved his phone in his pocket and looked back at the fighter. "So you going to show me the ropes and flaunt; or sit there looking sunk?" He asked trying to be in good cheer. If he ruined the day because of this then he'd just ban himself from making friends. It always seemed he was always such a downer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:23 pm
RosesandBlood

T'bit raised an eyebrow as Evan explained, lightly frowning and internally wondering if something was up with Evan's folks. Expenses didn't come from nowhere, and any hard-working lower-class family tended to keep their budgets tighter than slim jeans without any extra buying save the occasional flat tire or broken bone that needed doctoring. The lion sighed, but put a smile back on and stood up as Evan egged him on, clearly wanting to have a good day off.

"Me, flaunt? Shoot, ya shame me man," T'bit said, putting a hand to his chest as if to show disbelief at the possibility ... though the swagger was completely back in his step as he led Evan to the larger gym section of the place, where several males and females of various species were already on the machines. Most were obvious enough, human-style elliptical and weights and things, but there were also a few beast-tailored items like large chew-toy-like things with clear teeth marks in them, along with a set of stairs that went downward with a sign saying 'pool', likely for aquatics.

"Warm ups first," T'bit said gleefully, pulling Evan over to where soft mats were spread out, and the lion began stretching slowly and clearly showing off, arching his back and extending his limbs, from time-to-time grinning at the blond. And of course there was one point T'bit was clearly showing off his a**, bending down and stretching his legs.

"Then," T'bit said, bringing Evan along to a treadmill, "Get the muscles going. I hope you like the sight of me jogging in place for a while, because I'll I'm doing is light jogging and weightlifting." The lion tussled the other's blond hair and then got onto the machine, a few of the other non-humans glancing over but largely ignoring T'bit's guest. There were those who looked completely human, and others who had hints of animal qualities ... or flaunted their beast sides. One guy had tiger tattoos along his arms and legs and down his back, clearly showing off his species of shapeshifter, while one woman had let light scales show out in the open, green and jewel-like.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:38 pm
knux33

Evan allowed the other the push and pull at him leading him around and talking to him. He lightly smiled as they went along. It was an interesting place maybe if he ever got to come again he'd put T'bit in his place. At that thought the blonde grinned. Even if he wasn't half animal and all that he had endurance and stamina out the wazoo, not to mention he was quick and tended to stick to knock out moves instead of brawling. He would have the other pinned under him after he came to from--

"Huh?" Blinking out of his not so pure thoughts he nodded and watched to the lion man warm up. But damn that man had a nice a**! Used to seeing him practically nude, and then naked that one time, Evan didn't even have to imagine all those flexing muscles. Damn he might be drooling a bit! Swiping his tongue casually out along his lips he looked around. Good no drool. But it really did seem like this was a non-human gym. Oh! They even had a pool!

After the show, er, stretching warm ups he followed the other over to the sturdy looking treadmill. "Ah, hey," the blonde batted at the lion's paw playfully. "It's fine, I'll make you talk and walk~" He jumped up in front of the treadmill to watch the other. "So, do you have a job-job, or is brawling it?" Evan asked genuinely interested. "You already know I work, like, everywhere." He grinned as the other jogged. If he was behind him he couldn't fall to temptation of fondling that amazing rear.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:38 pm
RosesandBlood

T'bit grinned, hopping onto the treadmill and starting at a fast walking pace to get things going. "Oh, sure I have a job-job. I do the early morning shift in waste management; you know, the dumpster truck drivers? I do that. Dirty, horrible hours, but hey. It's a job for the IRS to sniff at while I do my less-than-legal way of really making a livin', and the blokes I work with are nice enough. Plus, there's a bit o' heavy lifting to keep me busy sometimes ... though the traffic can be a nightmare, any hour of the day." The lionman turned up the speed, now getting into the groove of proper jogging. "Say, you've got four siblings, right? What are they like, besides good little kids? 'Cause I know my brother is a downright suck-up sometimes," he chuckled, shaking his head. "Though, when we were kids he was a little less up-tight. I talked him into doing the darnest stuff sometimes. Like see, this one time I convinced him the best place to learn how to fly was off of the opening in the barn's hayloft. Nearly broke his face on the way down," T'bit snickered, panting slightly. His ribs were aching, but it was a good ache. "Dad nearly chewed my ears off for that, and Ma did nag my ears off. I got grounded for a whole month."  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:37 pm
knux33

Evan grinned. "The twins were born a few years after me. Fraternal twins but they look just alike. Erie and Estaliese, both 'e' names. They have blonde hair too. Erie wants to do all the sports he can and Estaliese wants to be an interior designer. Both are good kids. They work hard and do their chores. Erie can be a bit of a dumb a**... But his heart's in the right place. Estaliese is naive because she has her brother there with her she doesn't have to fend for herself... Oh then there's Dewi, my younger brother. He's a cutie. Right now his favorite thing is dinosaurs. Ariel, my baby sister, who's only a year younger than Dewi who's 8, likes things that sparkle. Both of the younger ones like to help clean their rooms. Which is a help. All of them do their best to keep the house in order so that our parents don't have such a hard time...." Sighing he leaned on the machine and watched T'bit sweat.

Then he caught himself staring and turned his head a bit. "Uh, so what about you? How many is in your family, Samuel?" he smiled sweetly when he said the man's real name, he also said it softly. "Your stage name is awesome but I like your given name too. The avenging angel of god or something like that..."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff